Essentials Of 'Forex Discussion'

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
There are lots of ways to learn about the Forex Trading online and many sites to help you all you need t do is a bit research and find it for yourself.

june_girl7

Apr 9, 2016
There are lots of ways to learn about the Forex Trading online and many sites to help you all you need t do is a bit research and find it for yourself.
I think babypips school section is the best way to start learning about Forex and trading with a simple and easy example on the website.

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah and apart from Babypips, FPA is also a good platform to obtain knowledge about the Fore Trading.
both are good but I also prefer to ready daily fundamental and technical insights from Нotforex and Tickmill my two current brokers. They help me a lot in trading especially before important news releases like central bank decisions or NFP.

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
Yeah, They both are quite reputed and well known brokers, its good to see that they are offering you good knowledge and experience.

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
If you wanna learn about it, all you need to do is to google it. You will find lots and lots of related matter which could help you to understand various strategies.

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
I think babypips school section is the best way to start learning about Forex and trading with a simple and easy example on the website.
Pips school is really great for the newcomers to start learning in Forex . But besides this , beginners should practice in demo account . it’s really a better combination for learning real trading experience

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
Pips school is really great for the newcomers to start learning in Forex . But besides this , beginners should practice in demo account . it’s really a better combination for learning real trading experience
Yeah, it is quite a nice way to learn about the Forex Trading. It helps us to learn it in more detailed way and if one is serious, he could earn lots of money.

progix

Feb 25, 2016
beginners should practice in demo account
Yup you right, they should practice demo account consistently for at least minimum of six months before going to trade on live accounts.

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
i think there is nobody which is already successful in Forex but doesn’t faced huge losses. It s a part of successful trading and no way to avoid it.

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
Losses are the learning factor not a factor to grief for, you need to take it as a stepping stone towards your success. Losses will gain you experience.

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
Yes it is. A profit can make us happy for few times that a losses cant but any kind of lose can teach us a great lesion. on the other hand , if you do same mistake again n again it is not possible at all to come out loses. So go ahead and never same mistake again.

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
Yeah, we need both, we need profits to make money and we need losses to gain experiences, you need to understand that loss is unavoidable, but we could earn more through it.