Essentials Of 'Forex'

amittimothy

10 0
I would like to mention that if anyone is fully prepared and learns the forex Basics like spotting the trend and finding the support and resistance and with the right money management.. He or she is grea

amittimothy

10 0
Friends i would advise .. Only stick to few things

No.1 Always trade with the TREND
No.2 Signals based on the Candle Sticks
No.3 Buy or Sell at Support / Resistance
No.4 Not more then %3 Risk taken in one Trade ever

and am sure you are good to go.. :)

Cheriff

11 0
Trading the Forex Market can be exciting, adventurous, and financially rewarding. It can also be disastrous for those who are unprepared for its rhythms and movements.

TKariuki

6 0
Hi guys,

I am currently conducting a survey on trading strategies adopted by online retail currency traders as part of my school research.

Please click on the link below to be part of the survey

http://goo.gl/forms/NcqOLf2l5rHcutNW2

For further information on myself, the survey and the research in general you can contact me
at terrenceteller@gmail.com

I will try and make all information and findings to members. I can also forward any literature or material to those interested.

Thanks guys for participating :)

epic_research

52 0
Forex is most difficult market to understand. Returns in this market are good though. A good experience can help you earn a lot here.

SmartGeek

206 7
Forex is most difficult market to understand. Returns in this market are good though. A good experience can help you earn a lot here.
Yeah...! You need lots of knowledge and experience and skills to learn before you start trading with Forex. Else you won't survive in the long run.

SmartGeek

206 7
There are so many things should be considered when you think about trading, like skills , knowledge, analysis skills, patient, discipline, etc....
Yeah and also so many management are included, like risk management, money management etc. Forex Trading may seem to be an easy way to make fortune, but it requires lots of efforts.

SmartGeek

206 7
All things will be covered in well plan for trading. If you prepare a well maintain plan for trading with your own rules of trading then trading will be more easy for you.
Yeah...! We need a good trading plan to become successful in Forex Trading. Planning is everything in the Forex Trading, without a proper planning you cannot earn a lot.

willissom1

66 0
How risky is Forex trading?
You cannot lose more than your initial investment (also called your “margin”).The profit you may make is unlimited, but you can never lose more than the margin. You are strongly advised to never risk more than you can afford to
lose.