Essentials Of 'Forex'

Forex is most difficult market to understand. Returns in this market are good though. A good experience can help you earn a lot here.

Yeah...! You need lots of knowledge and experience and skills to learn before you start trading with Forex. Else you won't survive in the long run.

There are so many things should be considered when you think about trading, like skills , knowledge, analysis skills, patient, discipline, etc....

Yeah and also so many management are included, like risk management, money management etc. Forex Trading may seem to be an easy way to make fortune, but it requires lots of efforts.

All things will be covered in well plan for trading. If you prepare a well maintain plan for trading with your own rules of trading then trading will be more easy for you.

Yeah...! We need a good trading plan to become successful in Forex Trading. Planning is everything in the Forex Trading, without a proper planning you cannot earn a lot.

How risky is Forex trading?
You cannot lose more than your initial investment (also called your “margin”).The profit you may make is unlimited, but you can never lose more than the margin. You are strongly advised to never risk more than you can afford to
lose.

Share your opinion clearly, if you are not agreed then, you need to explain us why.

I do not need to explain.

If you don't agree and you're sure you cannot lose more than your initial investment, then I say I am very happy for you, please carry on.
If you do agree, my explanation serves no purpose.
If you're not sure, read the small print on your account agreement T&C (trading, not demo obviously). But don't bother with small print if your broker is based in Narnia.

Actually, if you do know a way by which it is impossible to trade forex without losing more than your initial investment, please post it here, as you need to explain this.

Yeah...! Trading is never been an easy task and it will never be. You need to have lots of knowledge and practice to become a successful trader.

I completely agree, skills and practise are undeniable parts to a trader's success. But another thing a trader needs is luck. Without luck a trader won't be able to make money. What do you think?

I completely agree, skills and practise are undeniable parts to a trader's success. But another thing a trader needs is luck. Without luck a trader won't be able to make money. What do you think?

I think luck is only a small part of success and should not be relied on.

I agree. Certainly luck is not important but without it too, not just be )))

Individual comes First

Most of the people who think or interested in forex trading perceive success in forex trading entirely depends on system or trading strategy. But it is not always like that. In fact the foundation upon which the trading success depends is the mindset and psychology- the way they think and feel the market and the strategies they adopt in the process. People attempting gain money in short period normally bombarded by unrealistic expectations like turning $1,000 into $100,000 in a few months. More drastically their mindset and brain move emotionally rather than rationally causing easy loss of money. Thus to say even if the strategies and practices are important , your managing your emotion and rational attitude for trade is equally important for forex success. These two are also important for your future success. :)

I think luck is only a small part of success and should not be relied on.

Forex trading business is purely based on calculations and analysis so every trader should focus on developing their analytical skills and learn the tactics of earning money through forex.

No doubt, Forex forum is one of the most reliable way of learning Forex trading! When I was a new Forex trader, then I was an active member of all popular Forex Forums including this one! I must say, I didn’t require any trainer; I have learned technical and fundamental analysis with details by expert members of various forums! So, if you are a new Forex trader and want to learn Forex than please spend your time here!

I second that. There is a lot to learn when it comes to Forex trading but all the answers are in this forum somewhere.

A new trader would need to master certain essentials before he ventures into the forex trading arena. Remember, the foreign exchange market can be very friendly to those who know how to play it. It can be dangerous though to those who are reckless and play it unprepared.

Knowledge is the key to become successful in Forex Trading. Without appropriate knowledge you cannot survive in it. Learning is the key to become successful in Forex Trading.

Knowledge is the key to become successful in Forex Trading. Without appropriate knowledge you cannot survive in it. Learning is the key to become successful in Forex Trading.

But the key to successful learning is planning.

Best Guide To Forex Signal

Keeping Your Trading Simple

The key standard of my Forex exchanging methodology is to continue exchanging basic. I am against over entangling exchanging. Since the more straightforward your system is, the more viable you will be as a dealer.

One of the primary objectives of my value activity system is to keep my outlines clean. The main thing I put on my graphs are support and resistance zones. I utilize these support and resistance zones in conjunction with candle examination to exchange Forex. Pressing my graphs brimming with markers would make it unthinkable for me to peruse value activity.

Why might you need to exchange this way?

Pointers Required for this Trading Strategy

So to exchange my Forex Trading Strategy I utilize no pointers.

I for the most part don't care for utilizing Forex pointers, as I discover the information useless, as they slack current cost. On the off chance that you need to be at the time and take exchanges in view of what's occurring at this moment then you need to construct exchanges with respect to current Price Action.

Which Currency Pairs would you be able to Trade Successfully utilizing Forex Price Action?

My Forex Trading Strategy will take a shot at any money match, which is free drifting and consistently exchanged.

This is on account of my strategy depends on Price Action. This implies you can utilize this exchanging methodology to effectively exchange any cash combine you find on your Forex exchanging stage.