Essentials Of 'Forex'

There are many sites online where we can learn about the Forex Trading, all we need is a good research to do that.

There's a lot to be learned from forex forums, but not in the way you'd think!
Forums are full of common knowledge, and it's common knowledge which puts your stops directly into the order books of the Institutional Traders who make the setups which allow you to win enough times to think you have an edge, so that you'll keep depositing and depositing until you're broke.

If you want to learn the markets, you'll need to learn the misinformation fed to the herd, so that you'll know where their entries are, and more importantly, their stops. The ITs are a lazy bunch, who haven't needed to change their tactics much since Rothschild crashed the London stock exchange after the battle of Waterloo.
Understand the manipulation of the herd by the ITs, and you'll spot the tricks the ITs play, day in, day out, and you may one day be able to trade alongside them :)

ST Patterns Strategy

EUR/USD, Result for the last three days + 56%

Attachments

• zzEURUSDproH1.png
    zzEURUSDproH1.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 435
If you wanna become an expert trader, you need to have proper amount of practice and than and than only you can make some good money online through Forex Trading.

Yeah, you need to have lots and lots of practice to deal in with the Forex Market, you need to understand that, if you wanna become a successful trader, you will need a good amount of knowledge and experience and skills to deal in with.

Yeah, there are many things that are needed to be considered in the Forex Trading. You need to understand that if you wanna become successful you will need to have different strategies to survive in the Forex Trading.

Yeah, in here there are many strategies to deal with and by learning it all, we could survive in the Forex Trading as without the proper knowledge and experience and skills to become successful.

Yeah, I try to develop my own strategy, but it seems to be not working for a while and thus I want to learn more about various strategies and to develop more from it.

There is no lack of forex money management strategies online, yet the fact is that a majority of neophyte traders lose a lot of money because they ignore this important aspect of trading. Money management is such a basic fact of business

There is no lack of forex money management strategies online, yet the fact is that a majority of neophyte traders lose a lot of money because they ignore this important aspect of trading. Money management is such a basic fact of business

you cannot ignore ANY part of trading if you want to be consistently profitable .............like any champion you must be strong in all areas of your game

having traded since the early 1980s now - believe me when i say that the markets will find your weak spots very quickly without mercy ....so continue to be the eternal student and always be learning

N :smart:

To trade the Forex market, you must come to the trading table prepared. The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading arms you with the tools to develop a solid personal trading constitution and reap the financial outcome you desire.

Can you elaborate the 10 essential tools? Because as per my knowledge I think there are quite a lot to gain through it not just 10 things.

Can you elaborate the 10 essential tools? Because as per my knowledge I think there are quite a lot to gain through it not just 10 things.

I doubt the poster is able to elaborate further smartgeek.

the post is a merely a vacuous copy/pasted snippet from a book description. as I expect his 8 other posts are too :whistling

There will always a lot of scammers where there's much money. It doesn't mean that you should give up on trying to make money. It's just that you should be more careful.

Yeah, scammers are going to be there all the time, it is all upto us to identify them and be aware of them, if we want to have success in future.

There is no way to earn money with Forex with low risk. If there had been every pensioner and student would use those ways to create a solid income to improve his retirement or their study costs.

There are ways to make consistent money in the markets with relatively low risks and minimum drawdowns .....but if you think the people executing such strategies are going to share them with you for even a few thousand dollars then you are crazy

The best you can get from mentors and Trading courses are a few tried and trusted systems and information on money management and other essential trading facts

The systems may be worth a few bucks but the rest is all available free if you look hard enough online

So buckle down and find that edge yourself ....it Is possible with effort and time :smart:

N

To be consistent, Becoming an organized and disciplined trader is something that every trader knows they must do.

I agree...

But you have to have a profitable system or strategy in place. No matter how organized or disciplined you'll fail if you don't know you can beat the market.

Trading the Forex Market can be exciting, adventurous, and financially rewarding. It can also be disastrous for those who are unprepared for its rhythms and movements.