Due Diligence - Hilda System

privatefr said:
just go to his blog and see the promotion he is doing!!!

OK. Now I see it. But according to Soul-Trader it's not a scam, and so it must be true... :cheesy:

http://soultraderdiary.blogspot.com/

PS. Soul wants you to say to the guys in New York that he send you - why - if he don't receive any money for his hype?

adheerp said:
Probably not. I believe they have lost their capital investment.

Sad to hear about that. But I suppose Soul-Trader will pay back the money they paid for the system? :eek:

Baruch said:
OK. Now I see it. But according to Soul-Trader it's not a scam, and so it must be true... :cheesy:

http://soultraderdiary.blogspot.com/

PS. Soul wants you to say to the guys in New York that he send you - why - if he don't receive any money for his hype?

I can't open the link to Souls blog anymore. Has he closed his blog? And has he paid his customer traders back?

Baruch said:
I can't open the link to Souls blog anymore. Has he closed his blog? And has he paid his customer traders back?

Soul still has his blog - and his working on a new Holy Grail system, called Predator. I suppose in a few weeks he wants to sell it for a fortune... :rolleyes:

1000 pips not that unusual...

I agree with the posts about the cost not equal to the performance of many systems. I have done, and expect to continue, on a 1000 pips/month goal (gross of USD$10K - which I expect to net out to about $6K = my current "working jerk" salary) - and that is trading an average of two contrat pairs every 24 hours.

Understand there are no guarantees, but to invest $4K - do you realize that you have to EARN $6K or more to pay for it? A good monthly analysis service - that takes the pain out of doing charts yourself (daily) is, maybe, $200/month, or about 2 years of service for the same price.

My thought is that after taking one of the good free courses, and perhaps an advanced course for a few $, if one cannot make money consistently (net), then there is a problem with the TRADER (most likely inability to handle the psychology needed for trading OR lack of business skills). I treat trading as a serious business, and apply all the cash management and stop-loss tools required in any other business.(y)