Due Diligence - Hilda System

sonvolt10

I have been following the fx blog soultraderdiary.blogspot.com where he has been posting the results of his system called the Hilda Baker system. He is now selling the system for almost $4,000.00! He claims that the system generated 1057 pips in May and 950 pips in June.
Just curious if anyone has any insight, opinion and/or knowledge of soultrader and his system before I contemplate making the steep plunge.
Thanks

SoulTrader is an excellent trader but I don't know if I'd be prepared to pay $4,000 for that system unless I get at least 30-day trial first....

FWIW and from what i have seen of Soulie's work, i dont think he is going to sell it for that much..

i believe he was testing the water at that price.. i will try to find out where he posted this, but i think the final price was going to be in the £200-300 mark.

Sorry FC, the "official launch" of the Hilda Baker system is today and the price is in fact approx. $4,000.!!!!!!!!

sonvolt10 said:
I have been following the fx blog soultraderdiary.blogspot.com where he has been posting the results of his system called the Hilda Baker system. He is now selling the system for almost $4,000.00! He claims that the system generated 1057 pips in May and 950 pips in June.
Just curious if anyone has any insight, opinion and/or knowledge of soultrader and his system before I contemplate making the steep plunge.
Thanks

Beware of all sysem-sellers. I would not buy a used car from Soul-Trader. There was a trader (forgot his name) on Moneytec, who has tried the Hilda system - and he says that it doesn't work.

Has anyone bought his system yet? I'm curious to know because the results on Soul's web site are almost too good to be true. Has he found the Holy Grail? :eek: And if so, then why sell such a perfect system if you can make all the money you ever dreamed of.... hmmm :rolleyes:

fxtc said:
Has anyone bought his system yet? I'm curious to know because the results on Soul's web site are almost too good to be true. Has he found the Holy Grail? :eek: And if so, then why sell such a perfect system if you can make all the money you ever dreamed of.... hmmm :rolleyes:

If this system is good as Soul-Trader claims, why does he not give a 30 days trial period? If it works, he keeps the 2300 GBP. If it don't work, he pays :eek: you the 2300 GBP back. There should be no risk for Soul-Trader, if his system is "almost to good to be true".

If a system is as good as is claimed to be, there should be many people eyeing on it and has already gotten their hands on it, which means it should be in the black market by now, which further means that if it works why do black marketeers need to make a living out of black marketing them in the first place?

Interesting site if one doesn't have an address on it but trying to sell something, I have an idea how black marketeers get their goods from, either purchase the CD from source or from someone who has already paid for it. They could be doing a good deed selling fakes so people can pay cheap to see what the system really is.

Anonymus you are talking about what here?
blackmarkets doing what with what?
And who is blackmarket and where is black market?
lol

Have you seen somwhere copy of Soulie system???
Somone sell this on aftermarket?I dont think so
But thats not the point if hes system is ok should be paid ok,but so far i dont know nothing about that.

Let's say someone living on house 60N45E developes a system, it soon ends up at house 45N120W.

Meanwhile someone at house 45N105W gets the system and it ends up at house 15N150E and is further distributed.

Very fast, if such a system is as good as is claimed to be.

Anonymous said:
Let's say someone living on house 60N45E developes a system, it soon ends up at house 45N120W.

Meanwhile someone at house 45N105W gets the system and it ends up at house 15N150E and is further distributed.

Very fast, if such a system is as good as is claimed to be.
I like the way you think :LOL:

FOREXHUSKY said:
Have you seen somwhere copy of Soulie system???
Somone sell this on aftermarket?I dont think so
But thats not the point if hes system is ok should be paid ok,but so far i dont know nothing about that.

According to Soul (and his buddy-buddy Graeme) the system is The Holy Grail. According to a trader (I forgot his name) on Moneytec, which has tried it, it doesn't work. But I think Soul is a god salesman... :cheesy:

Can't believe anyone would seriously consider spending $4000 on buying a system, when they could put that money into a small account, and wait for trends to happen. buy dips on the way up and sell rallies on the way down and they'd make plenty enough money without it...

yes its funy to pay so much money(for some people lot) one time.
No way to newbie open 4k accont-will lose in one month on 80% all cash.
Demo trade demo demo demo.
And choise service with offer you monthly support,and no one time pay and forget service.
Belive me if someone care about you coming next month to hem he willgive you lots of help.
Thats why i dont like pay one time.
well if i see its making money and it has great opinions from many users i will buy it.
Where are opinions??

Fools and their money...

nbo2 said:
Can't believe anyone would seriously consider spending $4000 on buying a system, when they could put that money into a small account, and wait for trends to happen. buy dips on the way up and sell rallies on the way down and they'd make plenty enough money without it...

But they do nobbo, they do. Thats how vendors make their money by selling to the ignorant, greedy and lazy.

Success takes time, effort, study and practice. There is no holy grail.

I imagine that if you post any free advice on trading stratagies someone will try to belittle you in an effort to keep the sheep on track to the wallet shearing station.

Keep posting nbo2 because you may keep many novices from falling into the fantasy world of holy grail vendors. ;)