Due Diligence - Hilda System

trendie said:

could you identify the date of the post which states he has stopped ?

and could you also indentify the post in which he says he was trading hilda? :rolleyes:

all his blog entries appear to be on hidden and reverse divergance... :idea:

trendie said:
Baruch,

my reading of Graeme Nashs last post, Sept 14th, is that he is "currently working on a new system".
this does not mean he has stopped trading Hilda.

he mentions "analysis paralysis". my reading of his post, is that he has stripped away some components of Hilda and is trading a slimmed down approach, to reduce the conflicting indications which may result in analysis-paralysis.

just because he spent £2,300 on Hilda doesnt mean he cant pursue different ideas !
to do so, would be to stop learning - and that is never a good idea.

I cant find any reference to him "stopping" trading Hilda.
Only that he has taken away some aspects. And that he is working on something else.

could you identify the date of the post which states he has stopped ?

Graeme knows as a Soul-buddy Hilda very well, but he has never traded it as far as I know. Why not, if it is the Holy Grail? Instead Graeme now demo-trades searching for a new system. I wish him good luck. Because you need to create your own system. You can't trade another traders' system. I am sure Graeme agrees. :p

Emerald King said:
I asked Soultrader for my money back and he told me No and then accused me of being a freeloader.

I dont see his system as being the holy grail nor being a system that I could learn. I didnt spend 2 years trying to learn it. I looked at it and looked at it and attended one of his training sessions (didnt complete session) but I dont see what soultrader sees so I asked for my money back.

He told me it was easy and easy to learn and use and I agree with him it is very easy. For me I ddint get it.

EK

Does Soultrader still refuse to pay you your money back? :?:

Baruch said:
Graeme knows as a Soul-buddy Hilda very well, but he has never traded it as far as I know. Why not, if it is the Holy Grail? Instead Graeme now demo-trades searching for a new system. I wish him good luck. Because you need to create your own system. You can't trade another traders' system. I am sure Graeme agrees. :p

If he "has never traded it" as far as you know, then how could he have stopped trading it ??
( actually on his home page, he does say he traded Hilda )
Still doesnt alter the fact that you can still search out other things. Out of curiosity, if nothing else.

GOD, I AM BORED !!!!

Is anyone going to post something factual, useful, educational, a balanced review ?
No real data, other than Souls blog, to evaluate.

a: He uses multiple time-frames: observe the 1/5, 5/15, etc on his blog notes.
b: If you tie in the trades to his blog, you can see there is a retracement / congestion on the smaller timeframe. He appears to enter a trade on a breakout of congestion, or when the retracement in the smaller timeframe turns into the direction of the trend on the larger timeframe.
c: since it transpires he uses Jurick, it is obviously a Stochatics type indicator, probably a mechanism to trigger a trade, possibly using extreme OB/OS as triggers. ( eg; extreme Oversold turning UP on the smaller timeframe as the entry into the uptrend on the larger timeframe etc )
d: since he is entering into the direction of the main trend, it is an "entry on continuation of trend" or "entry on retracement (buy the dip / sell the rally)" type event.
e: since it is entering in the direction of the larger trend, rather than picking reversals, it should have some merit.
f: he must have some mechanism to identify trends from ranges, so as to know when NOT to trade, possibly moving averages or ADX.
g: exit criteria more difficult to establish.
h: still wouldnt pay £2,300 for it.

trendie said:
If he "has never traded it" as far as you know, then how could he have stopped trading it ??
( actually on his home page, he does say he traded Hilda )
Still doesnt alter the fact that you can still search out other things. Out of curiosity, if nothing else.

Yes, I know Graeme one or two times wrote he did trade Hilda, but if you look at his set-up, it's not Hilda. Anyway: He knows Hilda, and he can trade it for free, but what does he do? He stops trading live (now trading the Saxo demo), because he wants to create a new system. If Hilda is so good, and makes hundreds of pips every week, if it's the Holy Grail worth 2300 GBP, why does Graeme not trade it ? :eek:

But where are the facts? All we have is one trader, which tried to get his money back...

FetteredChinos said:
selective memory you have there..

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=203146&postcount=61

i really wish you would stop this petty vendetta. you are not being constructive in the slightest.

Ha-ha. No, I remember this guy very well as I PM with him. But he refused to give any proof that he has bought the system and earned a lot of pips. So there was no facts from him.

Vendatta? No, I just don't like those Holy Grail vendors selling expensive systems without a proven track record to newbies - and refusing to give the money back, if the system don't work or the buyer can't use/understand it.
Anything wrong with that? :p

trendie said:
GOD, I AM BORED !!!!

Is anyone going to post something factual, useful, educational, a balanced review ?
No real data, other than Souls blog, to evaluate.

a: He uses multiple time-frames: observe the 1/5, 5/15, etc on his blog notes.
b: If you tie in the trades to his blog, you can see there is a retracement / congestion on the smaller timeframe. He appears to enter a trade on a breakout of congestion, or when the retracement in the smaller timeframe turns into the direction of the trend on the larger timeframe.
c: since it transpires he uses Jurick, it is obviously a Stochatics type indicator, probably a mechanism to trigger a trade, possibly using extreme OB/OS as triggers. ( eg; extreme Oversold turning UP on the smaller timeframe as the entry into the uptrend on the larger timeframe etc )
d: since he is entering into the direction of the main trend, it is an "entry on continuation of trend" or "entry on retracement (buy the dip / sell the rally)" type event.
e: since it is entering in the direction of the larger trend, rather than picking reversals, it should have some merit.
f: he must have some mechanism to identify trends from ranges, so as to know when NOT to trade, possibly moving averages or ADX.
g: exit criteria more difficult to establish.
h: still wouldnt pay £2,300 for it.

I suppose you can get that Jurick indicator free? :cheesy:

Just to clarify some "points" made by the über-muppet Baruch :-

I never traded Hilda as my main system. I monitored it as it fitted easily into my charts and often confirmed the divergence signals I was looking for.

I didn't pay £2300 for Hilda - I was part of the test group for the system.

I started developing a new system to remove some of the discretionary aspects of my trading which were beginning to cause me problems.

Soul never, ever called Hilda a "holy grail". He has another system entitled "Grail" which you can now read about on his blog. It's just poor Baruch apparently can't read and got confused.

Hilda Baker makes more pips in one day than Baruch will ever achieve in his life :confused:

Keep plugging away though B, you'll do or say something worthwhile one of these days...

graemenash said:
Hilda Baker makes more pips in one day than Baruch will ever achieve in his life :confused:

Thank you, young Graeme. If Hilda is so good, and make so many pips every day, why don't you trade it?

Because I'm working on a system which suits me and my trading style better, and may make a few more pips than Hilda each day if my tests are anything to go by. I made over 2000 pips in July under my old system with barely a losing trade, yet I'm still changing my system. Why - because you have to find what suits you best.

I note on Soul's blog a Hilda newbie made over +140 yesterday. Surely not, eh Livermore?

Last edited:
graemenash said:
Because I'm working on a system which suits me and my trading style better, and may make a few more pips than Hilda each day if my tests are anything to go by.

I note on Soul's blog a Hilda newbie made over +140 yesterday. Surely not, eh Livermore?

Ha-ha, Graeme. So you don't want your daily 140 pips, while demo-trading trying to create a new system? :cheesy:
Yes, according to Soul's blog it's a amazing system, but where is the proven track record? :?: And why does Soul not paying the buyers their money back as he has promised to do? :?:

Baruch said:
Ha-ha, Graeme. So you don't want your daily 140 pips, while demo-trading trying to create a new system? :cheesy:

Nope. Focusing fully on the system thanks, although I suppose the concept of striving to improve is beyond someone such as yourself...

Baruch said:
Yes, according to Soul's blog it's a amazing system, but where is the proven track record? :?: And why does Soul not paying the buyers their money back as he has promised to do? :?:

Funny how you chose to ignore the person telling you he's had success with the system!

I'm going to choose to ignore you now, you've wasted enough of my, and everyone else's, time with your comic bitterness.

Keep going though man, one day you'll make enough pips to extricate yourself from your parents' basement...

graemenash said:
Nope. Focusing fully on the system thanks, although I suppose the concept of striving to improve is beyond someone such as yourself...

Funny how you chose to ignore the person telling you he's had success with the system!

I'm going to choose to ignore you now, you've wasted enough of my, and everyone else's, time with your comic bitterness.

Keep going though man, one day you'll make enough pips to extricate yourself from your parents' basement...

Ignoring? I had mailed with him and begged him to give any proof that he had earned money using Hilda. But he refused. Why? :?:

But how can you ignore the trader, which bought Hilda and now want to get his money back? :?: How can you defend a system seller like Soul who promised to pay the money back, but now refuses to do so? :?:

Before I thought you were more honest than Soul, but I am not so sure anymore... :cry:

please Baruch, give it a rest.. if its not on here, its on moneytec, or fx-review, or elitetrader, or anywhere else...

we get the message.