Dow - Which Way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BAT Sonar Technical Analysis System has just been born. The system that knows the future before the event occurs. The "Holy Grail" trading system has just been created.

The DOW Crash sequence has been activated.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. MARKET CRASH IS NOW IMMINENT.

ENJOY THE RIDE ON MONDAY.

Bid A-Tool (eBay U.K. Top 100 Power Seller)

PLAN THE TRADE. TRADE THE PLAN.

DATE: 29th April 2006 - 7.30pm

The BAT Sonar Technical Analysis System has just been born. The system that KNOWS the FUTURE before the event occurs. The "Holy Grail" trading system has just been created.

MAJOR TRADING ALERT:

ALERT LEVEL: 10 - HIGHEST POSSIBLE

The DOW Crash sequence code has been activated and CONFIRMED. We have a MAJOR CRASH sequence in progress:

WORLD STOCK MARKET CRASH WILL SHORTLY UNFOLD.

Monday MAY 1st 2006 will be a BLACK MONDAY Scenario.

Bid A-Tool

Last edited:
I just had to come back and have a look.

B-a-T - you may be right. You may be wrong. You may bit a bit right. Or you may change your mind or edit your post - and claim victory whatever. It doesn't matter.

But what's the sense in predicting stuff - badly or otherwise - without saying what you're basing it on?

I don't want to know what your system is. Looks like a few I've had...and and wished I hadn't! But folks would be far more interested, even with your dire performance, if you gave same basis for your positions. Education is the key. People LIKE to learn. They'd be happy if you called some bad ones because that makes you human too. They'd be in there helping you smooth it out and sort it out - or helping you adjust to the idea you've got a real stinker. They don't want tips. Crappy ones or not. Truly.

But you've made a brave call. And a big one.

All the best.

.....you letters are growing mate exponentially....as your a e-bay vendor do you know of any decent cheap wide screens i can buy on there...i need one to read your expanding posts...mark j

Bid A-Tool is posting at random all over the boards - it's like a virus gone out of control ARRGH!

rols said:
Bid A-Tool is posting at random all over the boards - it's like a virus gone out of control ARRGH!

ROLS I CAN ASSURE YOU WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE. I HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL TRADING SYSTEM.

I AM SHUTTING DOWN MY TOOL BUSINESS AFTER THIS CRASH. IF I AM CORRECT ON MONDAY. IF YOU CAN PREDICT THIS THEN WHAT WOULD PEOPLE THINK TEN OF MY SYSTEM.

WHAT WAS THE PERCENTAGE CRASH ON THE DOW 1997?????

BID A-TOOL

Bid A-Tool said:
ROLS I CAN ASSURE YOU WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE. I HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL TRADING SYSTEM.

I AM SHUTTING DOWN MY TOOL BUSINESS AFTER THIS CRASH. IF I AM CORRECT ON MONDAY. IF YOU CAN PREDICT THIS THEN WHAT WOULD PEOPLE THINK TEN OF MY SYSTEM.

BID A-TOOL

1997!!! hmm just shows you don't know what you are talking about.... it was 1987!

Racer said:
1997!!! hmm just shows you don't know what you are talking about.... it was 1987!

Sorry 87. WHAT WAS THE PERSENTAGE LOST IN ONE DAY? I NEED TO CALCULTE SOMETHING.

BID A-TOOL

jezza888 said:
..... or, we'll all just carry on as usual........!

THAT FIRST 200 point RISE Identified one the FIRST TEST SIGNAL WAS NO COINCIDENCE. NO ONE ELSE SAW IT COMING.

Bid A-Tool

Bid A-Tool said:
Sorry 87. WHAT WAS THE PERSENTAGE LOST IN ONE DAY? I NEED TO CALCULTE SOMETHING.

BID A-TOOL

Well if it is anything like your spelling I wouldn't bother

Bid A-Tool said:

BID A-TOOL

James! Please don't bet the ranch on a crash!! You do know that by predicting it and making it public will unfortunately make it less likely to happen. It's called SOD's law...

WE HAVE A MELTDOWN ON THE DOW. AT THE END OF CLOSING THE DOW PRODUCED A VERY UNIQUE SIGN ON MY SYSTEM.

THE SUDDEN PUSH UP THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN ON YOUR GRAPHS AS BEING POSITIVE WAS THE VERY THING THAT CONFIRMED A MAJOR PROBLEM WAS UNFOLDING.

YOU WOULD SEE THAT LAST PUSH UP IN PRICE A POSITIVE. THAT LAST PUSH UP ON FRIDAY WAS A "DEATH THROW".

I CONFIRM WE HAVE A MAJOR MOVE DOWN ON MONDAY.

Bid A-Tool

rols said:
James! Please don't bet the ranch on a crash!! You do know that by predicting it and making it public will unfortunately make it less likely to happen. It's called SOD's law...

He has found the hold grail.. ROFL....as for predicting it.... that is also ROFL

I think a ban is in order for major breach of T2W rules!

Bid A-Tool said:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE PERCENTAGE DROP WAS ON THE DOW IN THE CRASH OF 1987

JAMES (Bid A-Tool)

Well if you don't know where you can get that information easily for yourself you aren't very good are you

Status
Not open for further replies.