Dow - Which Way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jezza888 said:
Did you not say earlier you didn't trust your system? :eek:

NOT THIS TIME. I CAN SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING LIVE HERE. NO ONE ELSE WILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO SEE IT. I AM ONLY REPORTING WHAT I AM SEEING. I AM DOING THIS SO IT IS IN PUBLIC. I AM SHOWING HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS.

WHEN YOU SEE THIS SIGNAL......IT NORMALLY COMES JUST BEFORE THE FALL.

I TOLD YOU THIS IS AN ADVANCED EARLY WARNING SYSTEM. THE FALL MIGHT HAPPEN AT THE END OF THE DAY OR NEXT TRADING DAY. BUT I FEEL THE FALL IS NOW IN THE BAG. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Bid A-Tool

leovirgo said:
Get out of Long positions? A very strong statement! You stated that only simulated trades should be taken with your system, not with real money. Ok, I just entered a Long trade at 11360. -just a paper trade to test your system. My stop is 11320, 40 points. My target is 11400 and then 11460+, 100+ points. I am quite anxious to test your signal although I don't know what your secret indicators are.

Yes I sometimes forget. I apologise. What I mean is it would be quite a good idea to be short on the simulator. Wink Wink....nudge, nudge, know what I mean.

The BEST thing is....JUST OBSERVE. I AM TESTING THE SYSTEM as though it was REAL.

It's just that I don't want any one to get stung on their long positions if they have them. Make sure you have a good "STOP LOSS"........that's all I am saying.

Bid A-Tool

Bid A-Tool said:
I think It's all in the Mind. That's the Bid A-Tool Theory.

Bid A-Tool

In any longer term trend, news and other stuff is factored into price (fact) glad my theory holds up

counter_violent said:
Thats a pretty fair request ....i'm hoping for an answer also

It probably would. I think the DOW is the best one tough. Lets see how we get on with this one first.

Bid A-Tool

BAT, I am gonna call it a day as I had been busy earlier today. I normally day trade using CFD, mini Dow and sometimes scalping with SB a/c. Today I used all of them and quite frankly I am tired. I wish you the best. Have a nice weekend. :D

I quote:

"Last "Short" Signal still in place. Do not abort position."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Do you REALLY think that there is ANYONE out here that's stupid enough to trade their own REAL money based on all this nonsense?
Don't flatter yourself!

Any chance of attaching a chart

Hi Batty,

Any chance of posting a chart so we can all get excited?

Regards

WC

PS. For the techies, using a weekly chart, an evening star could be forming with large volume on the current 'daily' star. Furthermore, a wolfe wave pattern on the weekly chart starting early 2004 looks very interesting. No chart required as is clearly seen. Have a good weekend.

watercooled said:
Hi Batty,

Any chance of posting a chart so we can all get excited?

Regards

WC

PS. For the techies, using a weekly chart, an evening star could be forming with large volume on the current 'daily' star. Furthermore, a wolfe wave pattern on the weekly chart starting early 2004 looks very interesting. No chart required as is clearly seen. Have a good weekend.

Not sure what your terminology means. My system is more mathematical with a bit of "Quirkiness" mixed in. A bit home grown you could call it.

Bid A-Tool

This is what I have been saying. No one is seeing any danger yet? Every thing looks QUIET. Watch what now happens to the DOW over the short term. Obviously not over the weekend....probably not until the next TRADING DAY or SO.

Bid A-Tool

TRADING UPDATE

TIME: 9:26pm

THIS IS FOR THE RECORD. THE DOW AFTER HOURS HAS JUST MOVED UP TO 11,397. THAT AFTER HOURS MOVE NOW IN MY MIND CONFIRMS A VERY SERIOUS FALL IS READY TO TAKE PLACE.

CATEGORY RED

WE WILL SEE THE OUT COME.

BID A-TOOL

Price confirmation awaited....

Bid A-Tool said:
This is what I have been saying. No one is seeing any danger yet? Every thing looks QUIET. Watch what now happens to the DOW over the short term. Obviously not over the weekend....probably not until the next TRADING DAY or SO.

Bid A-Tool

Hi Batty,

If the 'Dow' displays 'price confirmation' on the potential weekly 'evening star' (candlesticks) next week then the small positions I have placed yesterday and today to take advantage of that would prove that there are people who see the dangers or profit potential. However, with the Dow only 400 points from the 'all time high' the hedgies/PPT might change the profile to their liking. (The Dow is only 30 stocks!) Obviously, the downside risk is there with a massive 'Wolfe Wave', could push the Dow into a possible long awaited major wave 3 (Elliott Wave Theory) to the downside. All the set ups are there but until it all happens then, it could also go the other way. These are pure price action patterns open to all. Zero quirks. My mathematical systems are telling me that the Dow is at a pivotal point as well (huge vols today support that). Sorry that I am not getting excited about it all but the profits aren't in the bank yet.

If you Goog any of the terms that are new the answers are for free.

Have a nice relaxing good week end.

WC

PS. There are no secret indicators here or pieces of hard sell advice, this analysis is open to the forum free. Because like your system it still might not happen. Furthermore, the price action set ups have already been spotted by the Heggie Technical Analysts and any others around the world, so I'll just go along with what happens next week and the week after.

Last edited:
watercooled said:
Hi Batty,

If the 'Dow' displays 'price confirmation' on the potential weekly 'evening star' (candlesticks) next week then the small positions I have placed yesterday and today to take advantage of that would prove that there are people who see the dangers or profit potential. However, with the Dow only 400 points from the 'all time high' the hedgies/PPT might change the profile to their liking. (The Dow is only 30 stocks!) Obviously, the downside risk is there with a massive 'Wolfe Wave', could push the Dow into a possible long awaited major wave 3 (Elliott Wave Theory) to the downside. All the set ups are there but until it all happens then, it could also go the other way. These are pure price action patterns open to all. Zero quirks. My mathematical systems are telling me that the Dow is at a pivotal point as well (huge vols today support that). Sorry that I am not getting excited about it all but the profits aren't in the bank yet.

If you Goog any of the terms that are new the answers are for free.

Have a nice relaxing good week end.

WC

NO MY SYSTEM CAN SEE THE WARNING SIGNS IN ADVANCE AND CONFIRMS THE EVENT TO HAPPEN.

YOUR INDICATORS ONLY SHOW IT MIGHT. THEY ARE TIME LAGGED. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

THE FACT NOW THAT YOU ARE SAYING "THERE ARE POSSIBLE FORMATION PATTERNS FORMING FOR A DOWNSIDE MOVEMENT ONLY NOW CONFIRMS WHAT I AM THINKING.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS?........I THINK I HAVE JUST WITNESSED THE EARLY SIGNS THAT TODAY NOT ONLY A FALL IS COMING BUT WE ARE ENTERING A NEW BEAR MARKET.

BID A-TOOL

Bid A-Tool said:
NO MY SYSTEM CAN SEE THE WARNING SIGNS IN ADVANCE AND CONFIRMS THE EVENT TO HAPPEN.

YOUR INDICATORS ONLY SHOW IT MIGHT. THEY ARE TIME LAGGED. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

THE FACT NOW THAT YOU ARE SAYING "THERE ARE POSSIBLE FORMATION PATTERNS FORMING FOR A DOWNSIDE MOVEMENT ONLY NOW CONFIRMS WHAT I AM THINKING.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS?........I THINK I HAVE JUST WITNESSED THE EARLY SIGNS THAT TODAY NOT ONLY A FALL IS COMING BUT WE ARE ENTERING A NEW BEAR MARKET.

BID A-TOOL

Hi Batty,

The reason I use words like "possible" is because I don't delude myself that I know the future for sure. If you know the future for sure then you are a better man than me. I'm happy to admit that and that I don't know all the answers to all the questions.

Until next week, have a good one.

WC

I'd be very surprised if your stop at 420 isn't taken out. If you're so sure, are you keeping your stop at 420?

MY DESIGNED EARLY WARNING SYSTEM IS SHOWING THE HIGHEST READING I HAVE SEEN IN 10 YEARS.

TODAY IS THE START OF A NEW BEAR MARKET. MY SYSTEM HAS CONFIRMED THE EVENT TO COME.

Bid A-Tool

Last edited:
so where's the stop BAT. I'm interested... You know, I agree with you, we're going down, but I'm not convinced it's happening yet, and as you say your system is a forewarning so it could break 500 first, couldn't it?

The terminology is all wrong on this thread....a complete mixing up of historical and future.....it's quite difficult to make sense of most of it.... and you can rest assured Bid.....the ppt will make a good fist of any desire by speculators to drive the markets down.....there is simply too much at stake to allow free floating prices at this juncture........the fundamentals of the good old U S make for dire reading.....but dont let the facts cloud your judgement where trading is concerned.....if the ppt are up to the job .......they will nip any crash in the bud........it's their job see.......total meltdown will not occur whilst positions can be manipulated.......save a nuking event or some such

C V

Quercus said:
I quote:

"Last "Short" Signal still in place. Do not abort position."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Do you REALLY think that there is ANYONE out here that's stupid enough to trade their own REAL money based on all this nonsense?
Don't flatter yourself!

Quercus

I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO USE REAL MONEY BASED ON MY TEST SYSTEM SIGNALS.

BID A-TOOL

Does anyone know, is there an analogue of the PPT in the UK? PPT might be big, but if markets around the world start falling, they can't do much to stop the DOW falling also. DOW is quite resistant so would fall by less.

But I wouldn't be surprised with another leg up before we go down. The one tricky thing is the weak dollar at the moment - does the weakening dollar make foreign investors run, or maybe think the opposite that it's good value. Correlation between Dollar and DOW is something worth looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.