Dow Intraday charts 10/May - 14/May

Hi All
Is that a H/S on the 5 min chart 10025 breaks 10105 target. Been caught out before with these would value second opinion Cheers Mel

Damned fine couple of days for H&S (normal and inverse) and fibonnaci enthusiasts and maybe flag spotters have reason to get excited as well……. ;)

Those with Dow comp entries around 10160 may have reason for quiet optimism….(or have I mentioned it 2hrs too soon…..?!...... :confused: )

Attachments

• 14-05-04.gif
    14-05-04.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 184
Was just going to say not to sure about this then it pops up. I have a habit of closing to soon but with it being Friday I dont think I would want to hold over a week end. Still I dont think like the Americans. Going to hold on with trailing stop.

Yep, 2 hrs too soon.... Still dribbling around trying to resolve the Inv. H&S. Reasonable channel with room to get to 100...

Attachments

• dow 14-05-04 10.gif
    dow 14-05-04 10.gif
    36.5 KB · Views: 186
Another day of plays on 32 and 64, but not an easy day.....

Attachments

• dow 14-05-04 1.gif
    dow 14-05-04 1.gif
    69.4 KB · Views: 212
As my school report used to say "can do better" .I was a bit slow spotting the N/D that ended 19.14 ish cost me a few points. Still hope to get them back Monday. The bias by the S/B boys takes its toll to, as well as them working on the futures. Any ideas how this can be offset. H

Last edited:
Can do better...

melsmail said:
As my school report used to say "can do better" .I was a bit slow spotting the N/D that ended 19.14 ish cost me a few points. Still hope to get them back Monday. The bias by the S/B boys takes its toll to, as well as them working on the futures. Any ideas how this can be offset. H

Trade YM direct via the likes of IB

The only way is to take a gamble on your entry. Go long as the price is still going down.... but then if it goes down another 10 or 20 points, you're no better off. Stick to safe entries and make use of targets and ND tops etc. to maximise your trades.You either live with it, or switch to direct access as Neil says.....