Dow Intraday Charts 4 May - 7 May

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Not an easy day, but no reason whatsoever to do anything other than look for shorts... Nice exit at RSI O/S.... even though it wasn't the lowest low..
If the price goes through a target, pulls back to it and continues the move, there is generally plenty more to come.... at least as much again. Broadly in line with EW theory, I think...

Attachments

• dow 07-05-04 1.gif
    dow 07-05-04 1.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 178

mombasa

Established member
561 1
didn't trade yesterday but was following and saw a triangle on 5 and 10 min charts which delivered nicely.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 181

mombasa

Established member
561 1
Hi Chaps - unable to post a chart until 2night but that big expanding triangle on 60 min chart has been breached - target 9600 :(

lockstock

400 4
Hi Mombassa,

Looking at the daily chart, imho we are pulling back to the 200MA ( marked with a purple dotted line)

Until we breach the 200MA & take out the March lows, we are still in an uptrend.

I see the futures have just bounced off this area, so we will have to wait & see.

Attachments

• INDU_200MA.gif
    INDU_200MA.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 184

Finirama

Established member
552 3
Lockstock,

I agree...the futures are holding 10K, so might turn out to be a descending triangle.

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    78.4 KB · Views: 168

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock