Dollar index

The Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index basket can be found on FXCM's platform. Look for the symbol USDOLLAR .

Does anyone know of a mt4 platform that has both the dollar index and the euro index?
thanks!

You don't need it. If you want an idea of what it looks like just throw up the charts that make up the index. To be fair, all you need to do is look at the 4 majors to see where the dollar is going

Does anyone know of a mt4 platform that has both the dollar index and the euro index?
thanks!

There is no EUR Index in the same fashion as the tradable USD Index. And if you want to know what the USD Index is doing, just look at EUR/USD. The euro is so dominant in the index that they virtually trade identically.

The answer is yes or no or a link......

Again you have a smart **** pushing away posters........if at any point Admin want to butt in then please do.......

Its so repetative with these guys.....

Thankyou jungems !

The assumption from the previous posters is that I am a newbie and need advice.
No I do not need advice, have been trading forex for 10 years successfully!

The dollar index is not always identical to eur/usd.
There is a euro index which the ECB uses.
Again would appreciate it if someone can help me without making presumptions about me.
the help requested is quite straight forward!
If you can help please do I don't need advice!

There is no EUR Index in the same fashion as the tradable USD Index. And if you want to know what the USD Index is doing, just look at EUR/USD. The euro is so dominant in the index that they virtually trade identically.

really ? :sneaky:

Thankyou jungems !

The assumption from the previous posters is that I am a newbie and need advice.
No I do not need advice, have been trading forex for 10 years successfully!

The dollar index is not always identical to eur/usd.
There is a euro index which the ECB uses.
Again would appreciate it if someone can help me without making presumptions about me.
the help requested is quite straight forward!
If you can help please do I don't need advice!

good for you justtrader......we may be kindred spirits

forgive them but they do not understand the power of indexed currencies :cool:

fxcm.uk has the dollar index

as an afficianado of indivual currencies take a look at liteforex and ask about their indexed currencies......you will be very pleasantly surprised

contact me at my NVP thread for any other index discussions (y)

N

good for you justtrader......we may be kindred spirits

forgive them but they do not understand the power of indexed currencies :cool:

fxcm.uk has the dollar index

as an afficianado of indivual currencies take a look at liteforex and ask about their indexed currencies......you will be very pleasantly surprised

contact me at my NVP thread for any other index discussions (y)

N

Thankyou NVP,
I knew that there are still traders on this site who actually trade and can offer decent suggestions and proper help.
This is how T2W used to be in the old days!
much obliged!

capital spreads has the dollar index

to be fair i would have thought that nearly all cfd/sb/fx providers were quoting it (just a matter of searching on their platforms)

simon