Mt4 commodities

barneydunn

I've searched high and low and can't seem to find a broker that offers a good range of commodities on mt4. GKFX are great for equities but not so good for commodities. Does anyone know of an mt4 spread betting broker who does offer commodities? I want all the commodities so softs, energy, everything. Thanks.

not to my knowledge..........sorry

Last edited:
not to my knowledge..........sorry

No worries, thanks. Maybe it's time I just got on and got used to a different platform?

Can you (or anybody else) recommend a good platform for me to use that is supported by a wide range of sb brokers?

I don't need any technical indicators, just daily charts and the ability to draw lines.

I've searched high and low and can't seem to find a broker that offers a good range of commodities on mt4. GKFX are great for equities but not so good for commodities. Does anyone know of an mt4 spread betting broker who does offer commodities? I want all the commodities so softs, energy, everything. Thanks.

Hi,

I believe IG Markets offer MT4, if that is the case, they have a great offering on commodities.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help!