Mt4 commodities

barneydunn

116 31
I've searched high and low and can't seem to find a broker that offers a good range of commodities on mt4. GKFX are great for equities but not so good for commodities. Does anyone know of an mt4 spread betting broker who does offer commodities? I want all the commodities so softs, energy, everything. Thanks.

NVP

Legendary member
37,760 2,100
not to my knowledge..........sorry

Last edited:

barneydunn

116 31
not to my knowledge..........sorry

No worries, thanks. Maybe it's time I just got on and got used to a different platform?

Can you (or anybody else) recommend a good platform for me to use that is supported by a wide range of sb brokers?

I don't need any technical indicators, just daily charts and the ability to draw lines.

yellowfloyd

109 2
I've searched high and low and can't seem to find a broker that offers a good range of commodities on mt4. GKFX are great for equities but not so good for commodities. Does anyone know of an mt4 spread betting broker who does offer commodities? I want all the commodities so softs, energy, everything. Thanks.

Hi,

I believe IG Markets offer MT4, if that is the case, they have a great offering on commodities.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock