Do you agree with this statement?

Its a shame to say MM - it will be very difficult to change traders perception to what you are doing - simply because of you learning my method - and I am looked upon as being a total fraud - or even conceited beyond belief

As a I have already said - most traders here who are not newbies etc - have their own agenda's

Just like the Industry traders who laugh at retail traders and tell complete porkies whilst deceiving all and sundry etc - you have a few experienced traders who have worked hard for a long time and are profitable

Let's say it 10 -15% of all traders . Then its Pareto's principle -ie 80% of all the 10 -15% profitable traders just do not want to help newbies, They think why ?

Let newbies keep losing money etc etc - we need them for our winnings and similar rubbish - let them sweat for 5 -7 yrs and if they get there OK - it will not be many etc etc

I am in the 20% of the 10 -15% - who help for free whilst making great money from an industry I have no respect for.

Be careful if you show your live account as it grows - simply because you will wind up the frustrated and jealous traders and you can never win - oh yes sorry - get 10 yrs P & L with 500 weeks of continual profits and then maybe 30% of the dissers might believe you

Unfortunately - trading bring out the worst in most people and it so obvious why so many fail

Keep you head held high - make your monies and then help only other genuine nice hard working studious traders

Must get my beauty sleep in for tomorrow - and apologies to the OP - but the guy from the industry is totally Out of Order ;-)

Regards

F

Did you have to fly down to the drive tru to post that one

Same old crap ....

The cat woman in that BBC Documentary had 1.6 million in her account ..Im sure she had a nice curve too but demo means f**k all....And she had a system too that worked ..buy when she thought it was going up and vice versa ...but alas a different vibe when she went live

And why do you keep equating quantity with quality with how good you are at trading because if thats the case, you keep posting here now and approaching 16000 posts and the quality of them is horses*it

Oh by the way, are you confusing your post count with your live trades count.i know at your age the mad cow might be setting in

You keep saying the same old cr*ap

Why dont you say something on the live thread then and make a live trade and I will tell you if it will work or not

There is a positive correlation of live trades to success

If you dont get to over 1000 live trades - you system does not work

Thats why some swing traders take 5 years or more to find out they are not getting anywhere

Quantity is important - just like the quantity of money you want earn from trading

Grow up - realise I am the real deal and I will even help you improve if you have the guts to admit you need help

F

Missed an opportunity on commenting on the lady with a 1 6 mill or what ever demo account in that doc

She was guessing - like 80% of all traders

You just cannot guess and succeed on 5 pip stops and 70% win ratios on hundreds or thousands of trades

Unfortunately that woman was just an accident awaiting to happen

The only time I use demo is when i change or use another broker

I am the first to admit - I dont compound and cannot hack it over 25 lots a pip - live

But even on under 10 lots a pip you can easily earn 6 figures sums annually - but never yet achieved over half a million - with live money

Its a different world to 95% of retail traders here - but they are never going to get to $100k plus accounts left on their own - or thinking they can just compound etc etc

I suppose I should let them all find out really - instead of trying to help ;-)

Off to bed - so p;ease carry on slagging me off - and then I can answer the wind up merchants tomorrow

Sleep well lol

You keep saying the same old cr*ap

Why dont you say something on the live thread then and make a live trade and I will tell you if it will work or not

There is a positive correlation of live trades to success

Thats why some swing traders take 5 years or more to find out they are not getting anywhere

Quantity is important - just like the quantity of money you want earn from trading

Grow up - realise I am the real deal and I will even help you improve if you have the guts to admit you need help

F

Ok for a start ,I wouldnt call your thread a live call thread ..its more a Schrödinger's cat thread as even though you say you post live calls nobody but you knows if you profit or loss until you look at it after the fact

I dont scalp either ,I trade off a 4 hour chart and take around 20-25 trades a week over 7 currencies

But ill tell you what ill do you one better ,give me a few minutes

Missed an opportunity on commenting on the lady with a 1 6 mill or what ever demo account in that doc

She was guessing - like 80% of all traders

You just cannot guess and succeed on 5 pip stops and 70% win ratios on hundreds or thousands of trades

Unfortunately that woman was just an accident awaiting to happen

The only time I use demo is when i change or use another broker

I am the first to admit - I dont compound and cannot hack it over 25 lots a pip - live

But even on under 10 lots a pip you can easily earn 6 figures sums annually - but never yet achieved over half a million - with live money

Its a different world to 95% of retail traders here - but they are never going to get to $100k plus accounts left on their own - or thinking they can just compound etc etc

I suppose I should let them all find out really - instead of trying to help ;-)

Off to bed - so p;ease carry on slagging me off - and then I can answer the wind up merchants tomorrow

Sleep well lol

So what if she was guessing or the cat was telling her ,,she turned 100k in 1.6 million ..whats the difference with magnums chart posting the same

very kind words, considering how obstreperous i have been at times while trying to get to grips with seeing things in a different way. I have not taken offence from others remarks but do wonder how i can change my posts to encourage more positive responses to honest work

Did you win the demo comp.

Any prize money for the comp.

Also when are you going back live.

To me it sound's from what I'm reading that you trade better with your own rules rather than following the FXMO style and maybe he is holding you back.

Sometimes it's better to get away from trading threads and just do it and work it out for yourself.

I still like them for the social side and having a read but that's about it

To me a sim is worthless exercise apart from learning a new platform. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
So what if she was guessing or the cat was telling her ,,she turned 100k in 1.6 million ..whats the difference with magnums chart posting the same

A major difference ;-)

And if you really cannot figure it out - then I will go into all the detail of why

In a nutshell - its down to the time it took - the win ratios - the RR's - the drawdown - the fact that MM has NO negative open trades - the method is completely different - etc - etc - etc

Fxmo continues to brag about MM's trading based on an alleged performance in a demo account ! This is not the first time nor the last ...

My apologies to all on my live thread - thread number 27382

I have really let myself down this morning doing such a bad thing

Of course we all know how correct the industry are and so we all should believe its impossible to make great intraday trades and get them correct over 70% of the time and make great returns - daily

I will withdraw into my shell - totally embarassed

With great regret

F

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-3912.html#post2414868

Last edited:

Of course we all know how correct the industry are and so we all should believe its impossible to make great intraday trades and get them correct over 70% of the time and make great returns - daily

With great regret

F

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-3912.html#post2414868

Fan of one direction maybe.

Attachments

• One direction.PNG
    One direction.PNG
    225.3 KB · Views: 143
The cat woman in that BBC Documentary had 1.6 million in her account .
I don't know what her account size was to start with. she also had 17 positions open, many of which were red. I don't know if that was a part of her strategy as the programme did not go into detail. I did get the idea that she was using intuition. Anyone who has followed F's thread knows that it is not based on intuition.
I think its a shame that no experts on this educational forum has had the kindness to contact this lady and offer to bring her up to speed.

To me it sound's from what I'm reading that you trade better with your own rules rather than following the FXMO style and maybe he is holding you back.

I did use PF etc, but recently have mostly let go of them. This is because unless expert, its easy to allow what i am seeing on larger timeframes bias me on lower timeframes. I have noticed i can get several different m1 scalps in a prz on a higher timeframe before price determines which way it wants to leave that zone.

i did not enter a demo comp

i respect your opinion.
mine is that a demo is a useful as you want it to be.

Perseverance, work & commitment.
Its so worth it.

i also agree with you on this.

With great regret

F

Good Morning @Forexmospherian,

It doesn't matter if you feel the industry is correct or not, what matters is, are you prepared to play the game the industry has created, and the answer is yes, albeit with your own rules. We get paid if the rules we set are right, and we get punished for being wrong, its not the industries fault either, because even after we have left this mortal coil, the industry will still be around.

As for it being impossible you say, well I would disagree with you on that point as well. Yes it is difficult, however with correct rules, training, MM, and system it is quite rewarding.

As stated earlier I "may" start a thread with my method, and account statements once my new office is ready, fish tank installed, and has been properly feng shui'd.

If I do decide to go ahead with it, there shall be no monies asked, I'll start from the ground up so even newbies can learn, all comments/criticism will be allowed, and most importantly no hidden agenda.

You really shouldn't think that, I'm an expert trader etc etc, but just try my best each and every day.

I must admit I am the most computer inept person going, and up until last year I didn't even know how to take a screenshot, and as for you not wanting to reveal your account details, you can hide as much as you wish.

As you can see from this screenshot I have just taken, its took me a less than an hour to get 50 pips, and my trading was done for the day at 08.00hrs(I wish everyday was this easy).

As to revealing more details on my account, "I'm keeping my powder dry" for a later date. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

However more and more shall be revealed if I decide I can trade and write, with no detriment to my own trading.

Have a good day trading F, all.

Best
John.

Attachments

• ££££.png
    ££££.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 141
The cat woman in that BBC Documentary had 1.6 million in her account .
I don't know what her account size was to start with. she also had 17 positions open, many of which were red. I don't know if that was a part of her strategy as the programme did not go into detail. I did get the idea that she was using intuition. Anyone who has followed F's thread knows that it is not based on intuition.
I think its a shame that no experts on this educational forum has had the kindness to contact this lady and offer to bring her up to speed.

I did use PF etc, but recently have mostly let go of them. This is because unless expert, its easy to allow what i am seeing on larger timeframes bias me on lower timeframes. I have noticed i can get several different m1 scalps in a prz on a higher timeframe before price determines which way it wants to leave that zone.

i did not enter a demo comp

i respect your opinion.
mine is that a demo is a useful as you want it to be.

Perseverance, work & commitment.
Its so worth it.

i also agree with you on this.

Not sure what the girl has do with anything.
Did watch the show on the net, better than watching the current EPL football crap

FXMO was saying something about a comp, who cares move on.

What I would say is that when you place your trades there is no there at the time to hold your hand, only you, you make the calls when to get in and out.

Always liked reading FXMO post's, but now feeling he is trying to make him self look good on the back of you(only demo sorry) and this is very sad.

Trading is not that hard like FXMO makes it out to be.

It's down to you on the day.

Good Luck and work hard.
WBT

Fxmo continues to brag about MM's trading based on an alleged performance in a demo account ! This is not the first time nor the last ...

Translates as......:

"Show me your account- I don't know why but the "pack" thinks it's important. It wont make ME a better trader and my victim is not selling anything -but then, I'm in the pack"

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 127
Always liked reading FXMO post's, but now feeling he is trying to make him self look good on the back of you(only demo sorry) and this is very sad.

WBT

This has been going on for months now , same spam over and over again in every other thread ....

F

what a load of manure. If a handful of trades are placed every month and the account is growing throughout the year then the method works. You dont need to wait 5 or more years to see if your system actually works. Just because you know your stuff doesnt make you a professional in all areas of trading. It is very clear by this stupid statement of yours that you are attempting this, albeit unsuccessfully.

Last edited:
what a load of manure. If a handful of trades are placed every month and the account is growing throughout the year then the method works. You dont need to wait 5 or more years to see if your system actually works. Just because you know your stuff doesnt make you a professional in all areas of trading. It is very clear by this stupid statement of yours that you are attempting this, albeit unsuccessfully.

Sorry Forker

Have to really disagree with you - and it happens to so many swing FX traders - and I have seen it at first hand

Yes - They think after say 3 or 6 months and the account as grown - the method works - so thats it - they carry on

Then after another 6 months or longer - they see another increase - although during that time - they have faith through a few bad months when they make no profit

Next year - say year 2 or 3 - they have 2 good years behind them - so they think - ie 45% increase in year 1 and 37% increase in year two

Both positive years and so they then up the anti

Remember by now they might have taken only a few hundred trades - or say if really busy 400 trades

Year 3 - and suddenly the markets change - they have 4 months of bad results

End of year 3 break even or up 15%

Still they are happy - all part of the development - and by now the account as grown well from say a few thousand to £3 or 4K

Year 4 - they lose the lot

This happens to many plodders - they think they have a winning formula - they have 100 trades under their belts - their win ratios are 50 -60% and they know basic MM

BUT

In reality they have really a 50/50 system and just a bad 6 months or 9 months even will destroy it

I think swing traders need at least 500 trades and over 3 years - seeing growth every year

Day traders expecting to do over 2 or 3 trades a week or at least 10 per week - need the 1000 trades to know if they have some "edge"

Scalpers need well over 1000 live trades - simply to test over all market conditions ideally - but then in reality without a few years under their belts - even many scalpers methods just don't have enough edge

You will not read this in books - just like you will never read my method and ways in any books or dvds or training courses

But maybe 60 -80% of swing traders will live in hope for many many years - until they develop a clear "edge" over the norm

Not just my opinion - backed up somewhere with stats etc

Regards

F

FXMO was saying something about a comp, who cares move on.
just a wild guess but i think you care enough to warrant the reply you made.

What I would say is that when you place your trades there is no there at the time to hold your hand, only you, you make the calls when to get in and out.
no one was holding my hand. fmo was not even on site for alot of it.

the credit is actually his to take as the methodology ( not the money management) in this case was all his.

Trading is not that hard like FXMO makes it out to be.

It's down to you on the day.
indeed, and 3k is now 72k, but it seems that to many it is pointless.

Good Luck and work hard.
most kind, thankyou

so, from these results i can now, review the plan and do part.

Attachments

• face1.PNG
    face1.PNG
    81.8 KB · Views: 126
  • face2.PNG
    face2.PNG
    166.8 KB · Views: 135
  • face3.PNG
    face3.PNG
    162.6 KB · Views: 110
  • face4.PNG
    face4.PNG