Do you agree with this statement?

My my....someone has their panties in a twist :LOL:

FWIW I have a great track record for sniffing out charlatans.

I don't know why you have such an aversion to providing proofs that would back up the waffle. Unless of course, it is all fantasy island. :)

This HMRC story is the best joke in t2w bar none ...

(y)

My my....someone has their panties in a twist :LOL:

FWIW I have a great track record for sniffing out charlatans.

I don't know why you have such an aversion to providing proofs that would back up the waffle. Unless of course, it is all fantasy island. :)

What you mean like Pboyles and all the others ???

You can sniff as much as you want -

Many off the member here have truly been pathetic

I mean come off it - many thought I was D Robinson - ie Mr Spread Better ( never heard of him before I joined T2W ) - then others thought I was actually Major Magnum - many still think I must be a vendor etc etc

Check out this comment - as it sums up what I really think -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/193308-big-apology-so-embarrassed-3.html#post2415602

comment 15 to Bajon

I can understand you thinking - what's a 60 + yr old man doing on this mad forum

Well - Its been good fun - learnt nothing new on FX trading this last 12 months and even enjoyed the lulz from you and many others

I genuinely have helped FX traders on this Forum - totally free of charge with no tricks etc - and even would like to assist NVP with his next intraday adventure

I do not trade other people money - I will be retired full time within the next 3 yrs - I really dont like the Financial Industry World and will be pleased when I no longer even have to bother about it.

That's me for what its worth

Last edited:

Attachments

• hoax_ver6_xlg.jpg
    hoax_ver6_xlg.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

I mean come off it - many thought I was D Robinson - ie Mr Spread Better ( never heard of him before I joined T2W ) - then others thought I was actually Major Magnum - many still think I must be a vendor etc etc

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/193308-big-apology-so-embarrassed-3.html#post2415602

comment 15 to Bajon

I can understand you thinking - what's a 60 + yr old man doing on this mad forum

Well - Its been good fun - learnt nothing new on FX trading this last 12 months and even enjoyed the lulz from you and many others

I genuinely have helped FX traders on this Forum - totally free of charge with no tricks etc - and even would like to assist NVP with his next intraday adventure

I do not trade other people money - I will be retired full time within the next 3 yrs - I really dont like the Financial Industry World and will be pleased when I no longer even have to bother about it.

I think your dyslexia came out in that sentence ...wasnt it meant to be "whats a 60 year old mad man doing on this forum"

I think your dyslexia came out in that sentence ...wasnt it meant to be "whats a 60 year old mad man doing on this forum"

I read your comment - trade2windows and thought hardly funny - pretty pathetic - so got you weighed up right away

Internet trolls could soon be facing 2 yrs prison sentence - and non funny people like you who have already said I have "mad cow " and now "dyslexia" should surely make ideal test cases

Keep it up - so I can take screenshots and log it all

Its water off a duck's back to me - but if you have the attitude than anyone over say 45 + yrs olds suffer with these problems etc - I think the van with the two men in white coats should be calling round for you.

Grow up - or move to Facebook or twitter or where ever else you hang out trolling

Here we go another legal threats !
Luv t2w

I reckon you really like me Tar - mainly because I keep you so entertained lol

Have you nothing better to do then follow my comments

My 12 months on that live thread finishes in 2 weeks

I bet you are dying to see the results - lol

Good Trading

Regards

F

I read your comment - trade2windows and thought hardly funny - pretty pathetic - so got you weighed up right away

Internet trolls could soon be facing 2 yrs prison sentence - and non funny people like you who have already said I have "mad cow " and now "dyslexia" should surely make ideal test cases

Keep it up - so I can take screenshots and log it all

Its water off a duck's back to me - but if you have the attitude than anyone over say 45 + yrs olds suffer with these problems etc - I think the van with the two men in white coats should be calling round for you.

Grow up - or move to Facebook or twitter or where ever else you hang out trolling

I told you already I actually pity you ..im not making fun of you ..im pointing out medical symptoms you might have so you can get checked out by the doctor

Well if you feel that way about me the next time you are popping down to use the McWiFi , you drop in to the local police station and say

Hi, I am Forexmospherian ,expert scalper of over 16000 live trades and for the past 50 weeks I have been a menber of the website trade2win ....To my horror trade2windows has said I have mad cow and dyslexia..

Now if you could just video that for me and put up the response that wouls be great as I would enjoy a chuckle tonight

I told you already I actually pity you ..im not making fun of you ..im pointing out medical symptoms you might have so you can get checked out by the doctor

Well if you feel that way about me the next time you are popping down to use the McWiFi , you drop in to the local police station and say

Hi, I am Forexmospherian ,expert scalper of over 16000 live trades and for the past 50 weeks I have been a menber of the website trade2win ....To my horror trade2windows has said I have mad cow and dyslexia..

Now if you could just video that for me and put up the response that wouls be great as I would enjoy a chuckle tonight

If you saw how fast I type and scalp - along with the tricks I use to try and improve an old photographic memory - you would realise that I have absolutely no signs of dyslexia.

But I have already told you I do like my fillet steaks .............

No you dont have to do it at the cop station - you can send the info to their cyber bully departments - lol

If you saw how fast I type and scalp - along with the tricks I use to try and improve an old photographic memory - you would realise that I have absolutely no signs of dyslexia.

But I have already told you I do like my fillet steaks .............

No you dont have to do it at the cop station - you can send the info to their cyber bully departments - lol

I can only imagine how fast you type .......SO I decided to see ...You recommended my post at 6.09 and then proceeded to reply to me click submit at 6.18

So 68 words divided by 9 minutes is 7.5555..Because im so nice ill round you up to 8 .
I went online to http://www.typingtest.com/ and did a little test just to see how fast 8 words a minute is and wowwwww....im so sorry for the dyslexia diagnosis .....have you seen anyone about arthritis

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 117

comment 15 to Bajon

Hang on a sec...you're the one making up the stories and when members ask for proof and verification, they are met by yet another wall of waffle.

Seems to me and many others that you're all wind and puff.

Hang on a sec...you're the one making up the stories and when members ask for proof and verification, they are met by yet another wall of waffle.

Seems to me and many others that you're all wind and puff.

Well - like trading - learn to accept when you are wrong

Because like Pboyles , Tar and all the other multi nics- who have all got it totally wrong - all my stories re past work - trading FX 7 yrs full time - bottling above 24 lots per pip on real money - all totally true

Also most important - I sell nothing - I dont know major magnum - i trained him from a non scalper to take over 170 trades last week with a 86% win rate and a 2500% increase in the account in under 5 days.

Fine - it was not a live account - and he told everybody that - but he has a live trading account and he is trading it using my method - but presently not increasing his stake sizes every few hours as I told him just up to 30 -50% per month live is still an excellent return on a retail capital account

If my methods dont work - and of course all hindsight rubbish - then now did he post 170 + trades with 86% wins etc - all under a week

It blows the other idiots / dissers arguments straight out the water

Maybe they dont like that - its goes against form to survive on T2W and offer free help without being bullied off

I remember the great quotes from one or two old members when I started

"He will not last 2 weeks "

" He will not keep that blogging up and make calls"

" He's a con artist "

Well - 50 weeks later - there a lot of old dissers here looking bigger idiots than they though

Only saying

:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistling

Last edited:
I can only imagine how fast you type .......SO I decided to see ...You recommended my post at 6.09 and then proceeded to reply to me click submit at 6.18

So 68 words divided by 9 minutes is 7.5555..Because im so nice ill round you up to 8 .
I went online to http://www.typingtest.com/ and did a little test just to see how fast 8 words a minute is and wowwwww....im so sorry for the dyslexia diagnosis .....have you seen anyone about arthritis

I can type quite easy above 50 words a minute

I did have PA years ago who was at over 100 words a minute

If you honestly think I take 9 mins to type 68 words - then shows you cannot get anything correct

I have just typed this last paragraph of - let me count say 15 -18 words in under 25 seconds

Have a great trading week

As you know - I will

Regards

F

If you honestly think I take 9 mins to type 68 words - then shows you cannot get anything correct

I have just typed this last paragraph of - let me count say 15 -18 words in under 25 seconds

As you know - I will

Regards

F

:) I can't think of 50 words I would want to type in under a minute.

Can your Missus get a word in edgeways?

As you know - I will

Regards

F
If you are going to continue to post about how great you are start backing them up

Over 50 minute you said

This test takes 60 seconds and then post up a screenshot of how good you are to rub my nose in it
.Just click start

http://www.typingtest.com/test.html?minutes=1&textfile=aesop.txt&getfocus=1&start.x=70&start.y=18

Here is my results.Obviously im really slow compared to you

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    110.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Come on F, give it a go.

And no excuses please, I don't want to hear your 100 words per minute PA will be monitoring these boards, and if you get less than 50 she will send you back to typing school, just as likely as HMRC monitoring these boards. :LOL::LOL:

FWIW I just managed 140 WPM.

Speed test.png
:whistling

Best
John.

Bah-humbug

Come on F, give it a go.

And no excuses please, I don't want to hear your 100 words per minute PA will be monitoring these boards, and if you get less than 50 she will send you back to typing school, just as likely as HMRC monitoring these boards. :LOL::LOL:

FWIW I just managed 140 WPM.

View attachment 180916
:whistling

Best
John.

What's this "typing" fad I'm reading about. Come on you whipper snappers-have you tried the real thing ?:cool:

Attachments

• slate.jpg
    slate.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 596