Do you agree with this statement?

Come on F, give it a go.

And no excuses please, I don't want to hear your 100 words per minute PA will be monitoring these boards, and if you get less than 50 she will send you back to typing school, just as likely as HMRC monitoring these boards. :LOL::LOL:

FWIW I just managed 140 WPM.

View attachment 180916
:whistling

Best
John.

Show me your 140 wpm - which I know from employing 3 PA's and at least 6 secretaries in my old business life is just about impossible for 95% of all typists

I would say all you lot should go back trading - after all this is a trading site not a typing test

Anyway according to Trade2 windows -

I am dyslexic - have mad cow disease - and last one have arthritis as well

Cannot work who he may be - but must be another multi nic troll with a real problem ?

ROFLMAO

^he did get 140-but with 217 spelling mistakes-methinks hes pulling your leg

Did not even bother to check it out IP

But not going to bother practising trying to get over 70 wpm with no mistakes -

But instead will be looking for some more scalps over next hour (y)

Did not even bother to check it out IP

But not going to bother practising trying to get over 70 wpm with no mistakes -

But instead will be looking for some more scalps over next hour (y)

As expected full of s*it ...

Also you should have said that Jay in The Inbetweeners was based on your life growing up

As expected full of s*it ...

Also you should have said that Jay in The Inbetweeners was based on your life growing up

Now how far can I go to wind you up ?

I have not even bothered complaining to a moderator but so far

1. You say I have Mad Cow

2. I am dyslexic

3. I have arthritis

4 Now I seem to been constipated for a long time - lol

I reckon without trying i can get you fully wound up and seething even more

I can say you will never make it as a trader - you have just not got any self control and you are just full of bad emotion - and I have not even retaliated yet.

Does you broker know you are under age ?

Does your parents know you are on the internet at this time of night??

Surely 5 year olds should not be up this late.

Now - if you want to have a real go - come on the live thread and make some calls

I will be able to tell very quickly if you have even looked at a chart yet - or is it a case if you are already losing money - does it really wind you up into this much losing a few quid ?

Best regards

F

No the best thing is that he's now inviting others to his thread to make calls !!

No the best thing is that he's now inviting others to his thread to make calls !!

your calls in his thread were magic.
What was it. 200-300 pips per day on average you livecalled in his thread?

Is this the new T2W wolf pack out on the town ?

Please come on the thread and do some live FX intraday calls

Tar reckons he won some demo contests many years ago

Well Lexcorp - I could not tell - they were nothing special to me at all

And regards 200 -300 pips a day - do you mean RR's of 2 only ??

Any body needing more than a 5 -7 pip stop is guessing for intraday

Check out first few hrs this morning on EU

Followed it pip by pip for an hour or so

You just do not get to my level without loads of practice - experience and years at it

If any one want to join in with "dead call analysis" - in a live dynamic market - they are welcome

Wolfpack mark 5 is it now ??

I can last a lot longer at any games you want to play - so no problems

See you in the morning

Regards

F

No the calls i made in your thread were with a SL of a few pips

Now how far can I go to wind you up ?

I have not even bothered complaining to a moderator but so far

1. You say I have Mad Cow

2. I am dyslexic

3. I have arthritis

4 Now I seem to been constipated for a long time - lol

I reckon without trying i can get you fully wound up and seething even more

I can say you will never make it as a trader - you have just not got any self control and you are just full of bad emotion - and I have not even retaliated yet.

Does you broker know you are under age ?

Does your parents know you are on the internet at this time of night??

Surely 5 year olds should not be up this late.

Now - if you want to have a real go - come on the live thread and make some calls

I will be able to tell very quickly if you have even looked at a chart yet - or is it a case if you are already losing money - does it really wind you up into this much losing a few quid ?

Best regards

F

What are you talking about ....You are not winding me up ..You are proving to all that you are all talk...talk..talk...talk ...

You say how far can you wind me up in one sentence ,then the next you havent complained about me to the moderators....so what you can wind people up and when they respond you go running to complain....who is the 5 years old now

And you dont make any live calls on your thread ...You say its a buy above 10 ,sell below 11 and 20 minutes later no matter which way its gone you can come back on and say you took the trade in the profitable direction so thats hardly a live call

@ Forexmospherian

How about sticking 1,000 bucks or pounds in a live trading account each.

And see who can take it the highest over 30 days.

The looser takes the other person out for dinner.

I would fly over to the Birmingham area and you over to the Brisbane area for the dinner.

Balls in your court.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Forexmospherian

How about sticking 1,000 bucks or pounds in a live trading account each.

And see who can take it the highest over 30 days.

The loser takes the other person out for dinner.

I would fly over to the Birmingham area and you over to the Brisbane area for the dinner.

Balls in your court.

Cheers

How about making it 10k ??

What are you on about you guys ????

You just don't have a chance against me on a straight Intraday FX trading call contest

Come off it - why are you not making live calls already ?

Why are you not challenging me on the thread and then proving you can do it ??

All I see is loads of talk from jealous losers

By the way Major Magnum - remember - my pupil as now just taken a demo account up from £3k to just over £100k in less than 7 working days.

That was to answer some guy who wanted to see him do it

Why he did it I dont know - because all its done is wound you guys up more - which I suppose is great fun lol

Now if he has spent 8 months learning how to do that off me - does not that say something ?

Maybe you cannot work that out - after all it's like adding up 2 + 2 + 2 - difficult :LOL:

You are really all sad people - and if suddenly you now think you can out trade me - what you been doing - lurking in the guest section following me last 6 months and now you know how to do it

Show me YOUR LIVE RESULTS -

Then I can have a laugh

See you in the morning

PS - by the way - what's the contest tomorrow - typying - dancing - singing - or knitting ??

PPS - Pick knitting I am no good at that

Regards

F

Apologies to the OP of this thread

Its unfortunate when I make a proper normal comment on another thread - the t2w "wolf pack" come out to try and get me banned etc - and start crying - he's on everybodies thread - etc etc etc

Its rather pathetic

To the wolf pack - keep all the dissing to my Intraday Live thread please

To all normal members - as I have already said - I finish my 12 month in approx 10 days time

If only they would wait

Regards

F

I was reading an article on the Telegraph website this afternoon ..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...-lost-250k-but-made-it-all-back-and-more.html

In the article, there is the following :

"At-home traders, equipped with just an internet connection and basic software, rely on guesswork, said Mark Dampier, an investment expert at Hargreaves Lansdown. "It's a bit like professional gambling. Trading in seconds is the opposite of genuine long-term investing." Mr Dampier explained that it is impossible to predict short-term movements in the market unless you have inside knowledge - which is illegal. "There are far more losers than winners," he said."

Personally I think he is talking out of his backside. And this coming from an 'investment expert'.

What are your thoughts?

Big P

In an effort to try to get the topic back on track I will add my two cents. There are far more losers than winners - I believe this is well documented and no one would argue otherwise - however just because the only Baseball players making millions of dollars are the MLB baseball players doesn't mean there aren't people who can make a living playing baseball in some capacity. I am not sure what his intentions are in stating this, other than if he is trying to discourage trading at home - but as far as I have seen thusfar, there are plenty of people who trade fulltime at home and do just fine.

Maybe I am off base with his point.

how long do we have to wait 10 days do not think i will make it. Its that you and your mate (lol) or just you. ????

How about making it 10k ??

What are you on about you guys ????

You just don't have a chance against me on a straight Intraday FX trading call contest

Come off it - why are you not making live calls already ?

Why are you not challenging me on the thread and then proving you can do it ??

All I see is loads of talk from jealous losers

By the way Major Magnum - remember - my pupil as now just taken a demo account up from £3k to just over £100k in less than 7 working days.

That was to answer some guy who wanted to see him do it

Why he did it I dont know - because all its done is wound you guys up more - which I suppose is great fun lol

Now if he has spent 8 months learning how to do that off me - does not that say something ?

Maybe you cannot work that out - after all it's like adding up 2 + 2 + 2 - difficult :LOL:

You are really all sad people - and if suddenly you now think you can out trade me - what you been doing - lurking in the guest section following me last 6 months and now you know how to do it

Show me YOUR LIVE RESULTS -

Then I can have a laugh

See you in the morning

PS - by the way - what's the contest tomorrow - typying - dancing - singing - or knitting ??

PPS - Pick knitting I am no good at that

Regards

F

10k and FX will be fine on a live account.

Thought you would like the challenge more for 1K with being a racing driver, successful business person, etc

Happy to do when you come back.

FX trading call contest sounds more suited for teaching demo traders.

You sound like a very excitable person.

Deep breaths when you type and stay calm.

Lots of good posters if you need any help with the emotional side when you trade.

Don't be scared to ask for help from people on T2W.

Ball is back in your court.

Cheers
WBT

flat out trading competition
12wbt vs fxmofo is on!!!!!!

(Unless MoFo find an excuse to wriggle out of anything that requires some accountabililty, and I can't imagine him doing that :)....)

flat out trading competition
12wbt vs fxmofo is on!!!!!!

(Unless MoFo find an excuse to wriggle out of anything that requires some accountabililty, and I can't imagine him doing that :)....)

Well I was there from just after 6 30 am and saw Trade 2 windows lurking on the list - but did not make one call

Wonder boy - alias T2windows is still to make one call this morning - up to 12 30 pm

To try and give the "wolf pack mark 5" some credibility - Tar gave some nice calls - basically using a so similar method to mine

What really amazes me is I have known Tar is a scalper etc - but when I first arrived when he was dissing me along with the wolf pack group 1 to 4 - they all kept saying you cannot work on 5 pips stops - ridiculous etc etc - you will get spiked and what about slippage etc etc etc

Nowadays - suddenly all wolf members and their kids seem to be able to scalp with 3 pip stops all the while - lol

Also - its strange that Tar has a very similar dynamic way of interday trading - so very close to my way - even if he does not use LR's

Trouble is - he leaves a lot on the table still - but then if he is happy with his 100+ pips - so be it - as today his total RR's add up to over 12 %

So on 1% that's - 12% in day - on 2% thats 24% gain on his account - nice mornings work

Then he had his crew say you cannot make great money intraday trading etc etc ???

My 25 -50% per month - every month - with no compounding - with an account around normally $50 -70K now seems so poor compared to the wolf pack team - lol

My have they changed

Dont even you think its strange ???

By the way Scholfield - hope you no longer on fixed stops and fixed target trades as you did for quite a while during my year here - even on a blog you did

Still you had some wins - which was good - and now I am sure Tar will be offering you all his help

But when you want to really learn - just really study and copy what we do in the 2 threads - understand the different lingo and types of trades etc etc etc

You know it makes sense - well MM as shown it - and even Tar now gives the method the thumbs up with 3 and 5 pip stops on his own calls :D

Will be milking the Usd Cad later

Regards

F