Do you agree with this statement?

yes.
Still deliberating on whether to publish all account details etc.
What is clear from this also , which is disappointing, is that this site is an educational site that recommends using demo accounts to perfect a strategy, but refuses to accept a successful demo account has any meaning. Does that mean an unsuccessful demo account is equally meaningless? Does it follow therefore that success of any kind is not to be celebrated here?
gr8 culture

Hi MM,

I hadn't realised this was on a demo that you were using, regardless of this fact, yes you are right. It is always best to get something right on demo, and perfecting a strategy before heading live. I'm sure you see the funny side too.

Good luck. :)

P.S. may I ask, are you using the same stringent money management rules as you would use if you scaled down to live.

Best
John

He primarily traded US stocks but also futures and made his money from trading and did not start out wealthy. As I said if it was pretty amazing to watch.

After reading your other comment to Mr Fox on Grey1 and his background - I take my hat off to him then as its obvious he has extraordinary brain power and maybe other "edges" such as a photographic memory - excellent vision and coordination along with the skills he then acquired trading

I understand now why you would not be able to copy that in a few months:)

yes.
What is clear from this also , which is disappointing, is that this site is an educational site that recommends using demo accounts to perfect a strategy, but refuses to accept a successful demo account has any meaning. Does that mean an unsuccessful demo account is equally meaningless? Does it follow therefore that success of any kind is not to be celebrated here?
gr8 culture
Sim is fine but its free of psych, so you have to be aware of that. As such, your comp results are also psych free. Unless you have some sort of irrational ego related fear of your EQ curve turning into a giant c0ck.

yes.
gr8 culture

You have hit it on the head MM

I know you posted many of the trading screen shots on the live thread - maybe you do need to back it up - otherwise then some members think you have just drawn a vertical line on a graph lol

With regards to hitting stops - I realise now many don't know that many of the stops hit are already in profit - NOT LOSS

You can lead a horse to water but...................... try and get it to trade - and he will pass you over to the monkey

Even Trader 333 said he used to get fed up with the negative comments

If only they would try the charts we use - but they have had their chance - their loss ;-)

All the best MM

Regards

F

It was pretty amazing to watch.

It was, wasn't it. I loved it. He'd call trades out live on voice function so there was zero delay, and if by the time he called a trade ''Long here at 50.55'' for some reason someone was filled at 50.59, he'd say ''ok, i'l take the worst fill in the room, 50.59, and we'll use that entry when calculating my profit/loss on the trade' and we'll still make 5k today' lol
He'd talk about advanced mathematics, nerual networks, industry risk analysis concepts, fourier transform etc. A wealth of knowledge. I have some of his recordings somewhere.

Not exactly, 'scalop under 52, 51, 50, 47', but great in it's own way.

The site had a resurgence of good posters with the likes of shakone and random etc a few years later. Waiting for the next kid on the block to join and blow us away lol

It was, wasn't it. I loved it. He'd call trades out live on voice function so there was zero delay, and if by the time he called a trade ''Long here at 50.55'' for some reason someone was filled at 50.59, he'd say ''ok, i'l take the worst fill in the room, 50.59, and we'll use that entry when calculating my profit/loss on the trade' and we'll still make 5k today' lol
He'd talk about advanced mathematics, nerual networks, industry risk analysis concepts, fourier transform etc. A wealth of knowledge. I have some of his recordings somewhere.

Not exactly, 'scalop under 52, 51, 50, 47', but great in it's own way.

The site had a resurgence of good posters with the likes of shakone and random etc a few years later. Waiting for the next kid on the block to join and blow us away lol

yes that sounds like an amazing experience from a guy who inhabits rarified levels. But was he able to teach any of you enough to trade his method independently?

Oh look ! Another D1ck Swinging thread.

Mofo...just get some statements posted....otherwise the response will be the same as ever...put up or shut up...seems to be what they are saying !

Mofo...just get some statements posted....otherwise the response will be the same as ever...put up or shut up...seems to be what they are saying !

No another thread about the relation between fxmo and MM , its getting weird !

Nice avatar btw ...

You have hit it on the head MM

I know you posted many of the trading screen shots on the live thread - maybe you do need to back it up - otherwise then some members think you have just drawn a vertical line on a graph lol

With regards to hitting stops - I realise now many don't know that many of the stops hit are already in profit - NOT LOSS

You can lead a horse to water but...................... try and get it to trade - and he will pass you over to the monkey

Even Trader 333 said he used to get fed up with the negative comments

If only they would try the charts we use - but they have had their chance - their loss ;-)

All the best MM

Regards

F

@Forexmospherian,

As far as I can see, everyone's being very supportive of MM with their posts, and wishing him good luck my good man.

Sure a little joke has been posted, that's all, and the poster again has been supportive, and wished him well.

Lets not blow things out of proportion, and cause divisions. We should all keep a positive outlook.

Love, peace, and good trading to all.

Best
John.

@Forexmospherian,

As far as I can see, everyone's being very supportive of MM with their posts, and wishing him good luck my good man.

Sure a little joke has been posted, that's all, and the poster again has been supportive, and wished him well.

Lets not blow things out of proportion, and cause divisions. We should all keep a positive outlook.

Love, peace, and good trading to all.

Best
John.

Hi John

I am really pleased most members are supportive of Major Magnum - with the exception of some members who still think we are the same person - as well as being that infamous D Robinson :LOL:

MM is a genuine nice guy - I have never met him - NOT even spoken to him on the phone - only spent 12 months knowing each other through a mutual friend - Johnifx via the forexmosphere group and here at T2W

Prior to then MM had never taken a scalp before and his previous 18 months of learning was the normal stuff of Harmonics and PF's etc

It took approx 6 months for him to be OK and understanding my fairly complex intraday method and then he went live - and progressed OK on small stakes etc

I had told him on the thread that he would need first 500 live trades behind him and then 1000 - and by then be fairly good.

I find him very bright - very studious and hard working and so deserves continuing intraday success and of course wish him all the best.

I have finished my work now and after all its been a year.

I have really enjoyed this forum - with all the multi nics - the dissers - the head up the ar*se brigade along with some very entertaining members - who have made me laugh.

All I can really do now is continual to offer totally free advice etc on Intraday FX to genuine traders as well as continue to peee higher than the rest of the peee takers

Trouble is - there is a lot here to deal with - but I am sure you know me - I love a challenge

Good Trading to you John - and to genuine nice guy traders - and with regards to peace to all - are you joking ;-)

Regards

F

Hi John

I am really pleased most members are supportive of Major Magnum - with the exception of some members who still think we are the same person - as well as being that infamous D Robinson :LOL:

MM is a genuine nice guy - I have never met him - NOT even spoken to him on the phone - only spent 12 months knowing each other through a mutual friend - Johnifx via the forexmosphere group and here at T2W

Prior to then MM had never taken a scalp before and his previous 18 months of learning was the normal stuff of Harmonics and PF's etc

It took approx 6 months for him to be OK and understanding my fairly complex intraday method and then he went live - and progressed OK on small stakes etc

I had told him on the thread that he would need first 500 live trades behind him and then 1000 - and by then be fairly good.

I find him very bright - very studious and hard working and so deserves continuing intraday success and of course wish him all the best.

I have finished my work now and after all its been a year.

I have really enjoyed this forum - with all the multi nics - the dissers - the head up the ar*se brigade along with some very entertaining members - who have made me laugh.

All I can really do now is continual to offer totally free advice etc on Intraday FX to genuine traders as well as continue to peee higher than the rest of the peee takers

Trouble is - there is a lot here to deal with - but I am sure you know me - I love a challenge

Good Trading to you John - and to genuine nice guy traders - and with regards to peace to all - are you joking ;-)

Regards

F

very kind words, considering how obstreperous i have been at times while trying to get to grips with seeing things in a different way. I have not taken offence from others remarks but do wonder how i can change my posts to encourage more positive responses to honest work

Are you joking ?

If my only proper student of over 8 months post over 2000% on a demo - in under a week - and he still to do 1000 live trades - what do you think I am like after 16000 live trades - with a few hundred back 5 years ago on 20 lots a pip??

yes - of course rubbish

I totally agree with what so many have said
-
without 10 years P & L audited by a top 5 accountancy firm proving continual profits every week for over 500 weeks - then please don't believe me or anyone who is sharing my methods

PS - glad you got rid of the banana

Regards

F

Are you joking ?

If my only proper student of over 8 months post over 2000% on a demo - in under a week - and he still to do 1000 live trades - what do you think I am like after 16000 live trades - with a few hundred back 5 years ago on 20 lots a pip??

yes - of course rubbish

I totally agree with what so many have said
-
without 10 years P & L audited by a top 5 accountancy firm proving continual profits every week for over 500 weeks - then please don't believe me or anyone who is sharing my methods

PS - glad you got rid of the banana

Regards

F

Same old crap ....

The cat woman in that BBC Documentary had 1.6 million in her account ..Im sure she had a nice curve too but demo means f**k all....And she had a system too that worked ..buy when she thought it was going up and vice versa ...but alas a different vibe when she went live

And why do you keep equating quantity with quality with how good you are at trading because if thats the case, you keep posting here now and approaching 16000 posts and the quality of them is horses*it

Oh by the way, are you confusing your post count with your live trades count.i know at your age the mad cow might be setting in

very kind words, considering how obstreperous i have been at times while trying to get to grips with seeing things in a different way. I have not taken offence from others remarks but do wonder how i can change my posts to encourage more positive responses to honest work

Its a shame to say MM - it will be very difficult to change traders perception to what you are doing - simply because of you learning my method - and I am looked upon as being a total fraud - or even conceited beyond belief

As a I have already said - most traders here who are not newbies etc - have their own agenda's

Just like the Industry traders who laugh at retail traders and tell complete porkies whilst deceiving all and sundry etc - you have a few experienced traders who have worked hard for a long time and are profitable

Let's say it 10 -15% of all traders . Then its Pareto's principle -ie 80% of all the 10 -15% profitable traders just do not want to help newbies, They think why ?

Let newbies keep losing money etc etc - we need them for our winnings and similar rubbish - let them sweat for 5 -7 yrs and if they get there OK - it will not be many etc etc

I am in the 20% of the 10 -15% - who help for free whilst making great money from an industry I have no respect for.

Be careful if you show your live account as it grows - simply because you will wind up the frustrated and jealous traders and you can never win - oh yes sorry - get 10 yrs P & L with 500 weeks of continual profits and then maybe 30% of the dissers might believe you

Unfortunately - trading bring out the worst in most people and it so obvious why so many fail

Keep you head held high - make your monies and then help only other genuine nice hard working studious traders

Must get my beauty sleep in for tomorrow - and apologies to the OP - but the guy from the industry is totally Out of Order ;-)

Regards

F