Deleted threads

Maybe, Pete, but it's not usually the same op repeating the same TA point is it?

PeeBee, of course, claims "cover up the embarrassment" with his usual pummel T2W stance. I happen to think that, having made the mistake, T2W dealt with it very well and I applaud them for it. So I don't see much in any "cover up" argument.

Why were the various threads deleted? Wasn't it 'legal action', there's so many of these now I cant remember which was which.

Maybe, Pete, but it's not usually the same op repeating the same TA point is it?

PeeBee, of course, claims "cover up the embarrassment" with his usual pummel T2W stance. I happen to think that, having made the mistake, T2W dealt with it very well and I applaud them for it. So I don't see much in any "cover up" argument.

Well you must admit it was more than a little embarrassing coming as it did on the heels of the Senen Pousa scam, I mean they even used the information you collect on demographics to target prospective victims.

Well you must admit it was more than a little embarrassing coming as it did on the heels of the Senen Pousa scam, I mean they even used the information you collect on demographics to target prospective victims.

Yes, of course it was - but would you not agree that T2W dealt with it well after the initial mistake had been pointed out? And, of course, there haven't been any such partner offers since which goes some way to demonstrate the tightening up and greater care.

Yes, of course it was - but would you not agree that T2W dealt with it well after the initial mistake had been pointed out? And, of course, there haven't been any such partner offers since which goes some way to demonstrate the tightening up and greater care.

I'm not sure they had much choice given that it was an unregulated investment scheme and they are now NFA members and are obliged to follow a certain code of conduct.

Why keep flogging t2w over the same thing Boyles? Surely there're most scams out there for you to find? Would be a waste of nic for you to get banned over this shoite.

Why keep flogging t2w over the same thing Boyles? Surely there're most scams out there for you to find? Would be a waste of nic for you to get banned over this shoite.
Nail on head s-n-d.
Btw, it's a bit worrying the way we appear to be seeing eye to these days don't you think!
:p

PB,
When Mike B' changed company name or the address of his registered offices etc., the updates were posted to the original thread. That's all we're requesting here. If there's new material that's come to light, fair enough, by all means post it to the existing (undeleted) thread.

Jon deleted the new thread merely because it looked like a rehash of old material - evidenced by the fact that the link in the OP was to the partner offer in the existing thread. To launch into another of your cover up conspiracy theories really makes no sense at all.
Tim.

Nail on head s-n-d.
Btw, it's a bit worrying the way we appear to be seeing eye to these days don't you think!

PB,
When Mike B' changed company name or the address of his registered offices etc., the updates were posted to the original thread. That's all we're requesting here. If there's new material that's come to light, fair enough, by all means post it to the existing (undeleted) thread.

Jon deleted the new thread merely because it looked like a rehash of old material - evidenced by the fact that the link in the OP was to the partner offer in the existing thread. To launch into another of your cover up conspiracy theories really makes no sense at all.
Tim.

is there an existing thread? i can only see broken fragments around in other threads that reference the outfit concerned.

i believe where shewolf was coming from, and why she posted, is that the managed fx fund is now openly advertising themselves out there on net land. openly targeting retail punters with banner ads and appear no longer as previously stated a "private fund" and "invite only". shewolf was merely warning of the likely scam and attempted to point out to members here why it was a scam and the bogus nature of the advertising material, so that members here wont be taken for a big ride like the dillard/pousa crowd.

the new info is that they are seychelles based and not australian as previously posted.

yes i realise that as it's already deleted we can't discuss, and anything new on them will go too. let's then hope this isn't another $50m rip in the making :(

Nail on head s-n-d.

PB,

Tim.

I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes. How can shewolf post on the original thread when the original thread has been deleted? What option did she have but to start a new one?

I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes. How can shewolf post on the original thread when the original thread has been deleted? What option did she have but to start a new one?

You are quite correct. The original thread was moved to "contested threads" some time ago. I have re-instated the latest one. I stand corrected - my apologies :eek:.

Hi PB,
I apologise to one and all if I've got this wrong - as barjon's post would indicate. But, all I've ever said is that if you click on the link in shewolf's OP (of the now re-instated Scam Alert: Superfundfx.com, Synergyfx.com.au thread) it links to the undeleted ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info thread. Hence the conclusion I came to; an honest mistake Guv!
:cheesy:
Tim.

hey all

aside from the politics and history between many experienced members here and the moderators cant we just get a single area set up where names of marketing vendors/directors with previous investigations and darker clouds can be retained for protecting new members or at least giving members a nudge to perform some due diligence ?

there is nothing here consolidating this area.....(no no i'm not calling conspiracy - just the fact this subject is a little fragmented)

let them make their own decisions but at least give them a chance !

N

hey all

aside from the politics and history between many experienced members here and the moderators cant we just get a single area set up where names of marketing vendors/directors with previous investigations and darker clouds can be retained for protecting new members or at least giving members a nudge to perform some due diligence ?

there is nothing here consolidating this area.....(no no i'm not calling conspiracy - just the fact this subject is a little fragmented)

let them make their own decisions but at least give them a chance !

N

I doubt that will happen. Can you imagine the complaints they'd get from various scammers for even being included in such a list? There's nothing in it for T2W, in fact it would only bring them hassle and more legal costs. In any case half the idiots that fall for these scams do so even when they have been specifically warned not to. Baghdady is a good example, one guy have him £50,000 despite reading the warnings about the bankruptcy and false marketing.

looks like some stuff maybe removed/edited last year due to legals? at least in that thread.

that older thread was short and sweet in a recent look. not sure yet of the newer thread.

*newer thread appears intact.

Last edited:
looks like some stuff maybe removed/edited last year due to legals? at least in that thread.

that older thread was short and sweet in a recent look. not sure yet of the newer thread.

*newer thread appears intact.

There's one thread where someone says thanks for the quick response. But the response isn't there.