DAY TRADING WITH GREY1 29Th Feb

Iraj,

I have been contacted by a guy with T2W name 1mrslim and he has requested membership to TT a couple of weeks ago. Did you receive his request ? He would also like to attend on Friday if possible.

Paul

Iraj

I'd very much like to join the seminar tomorrow if there's still room.

Paul

Are you still planning on doing the DVD - if so I would be very interested in buying a copy.

Many thanks to both of you for all the great help you provide. Its so appreciated by all of us.

Best regards

Gerard

Yes I am planning to do this but it will need some degree of planning. What I would like to do is to make several recordings that start on the hour. My recording set up is on hard disk and it is just better to break up the recordings into several smaller ones and less risky. We will have to see how it pans out.

Paul

Yes I am planning to do this but it will need some degree of planning. What I would like to do is to make several recordings that start on the hour. My recording set up is on hard disk and it is just better to break up the recordings into several smaller ones and less risky. We will have to see how it pans out.
Paul

Paul, That's a lifeline as I'm going to miss the initial hour and another hour later. Many thanks in advance.

I'd be happy to set up a website with the recordings if you want to go down that route.

The size of the files will be too large in my view to set up for download. The last one Iraj did was around 1GB and this time the session is much longer. If all goes well then I will set up a link for people to order the DVD.

Paul

Technical Trader room will be open from 1 in the after noon ,, This gives me 1.30 hours to make sure u guys all have the same setup

Thanks

Please make sure you all have the same stock as myself in the pic shown

The target for tomorrow is $1000 .

thanks

Attachments

• chx507.png
    chx507.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 74
Iraj,

I may be in the room with two names as I want to let things run for the recording on a separate pc. I will let you know the other name I have which maybe Paul M

Paul

Just to remind you grey, I'll be using my name as on T2W, "laptop1"

Look in forward to it.

Just to remind you grey, I'll be using my name as on T2W, "laptop1"

Look in forward to it.

Hi laptop,

are you still going to set-up a webinar, trading YM.

I would be very keen to see this

cheers:)
Glen

Hi laptop,

are you still going to set-up a webinar, trading YM.

I would be very keen to see this

cheers:)
Glen

Yes,I will be,holding a Webinar, trading YM, I'll try to set it up next week. But lets us give full attention to greys Webinar first

Please make sure you all have the same stock as myself in the pic shown

The target for tomorrow is $1000 .

thanks

Hi Iraj,

Really looking forward to the seminar tonight.

I have loaded the list of stocks as depicted in the screenshot you posted above. I'm using TS 8.3 which doesn't have a column for Data compression, and the list of stocks you posted above come out in a completely different order on my screen from the ones in your screenshot whether I have the settings on 1min, 5min or 10min. As I understand it the compression on TS8.3 can be changed by right clicking on radar screen, clicking on
"format Iraj N Minute Change for all symbols", then to "Inputs", then changing the "N_Minutes" to 5 as that is the data compression you are using.

If your screenshot is of the close of 28th Feb 08 I should have the same list as you but I don't. Can anyone here using TS8.3 clarify I am doing this correctly. Iraj, if you were planning on going over all this on Paltalk before the seminar then apologies for jumping the gun.

best regards
Zak
(Paltalk name is Luckybucks888)

Hi Iraj,

Really looking forward to the seminar tonight.

I have loaded the list of stocks as depicted in the screenshot you posted above. I'm using TS 8.3 which doesn't have a column for Data compression, and the list of stocks you posted above come out in a completely different order on my screen from the ones in your screenshot whether I have the settings on 1min, 5min or 10min. As I understand it the compression on TS8.3 can be changed by right clicking on radar screen, clicking on
"format Iraj N Minute Change for all symbols", then to "Inputs", then changing the "N_Minutes" to 5 as that is the data compression you are using.

If your screenshot is of the close of 28th Feb 08 I should have the same list as you but I don't. Can anyone here using TS8.3 clarify I am doing this correctly. Iraj, if you were planning on going over all this on Paltalk before the seminar then apologies for jumping the gun.

best regards
Zak
(Paltalk name is Luckybucks888)
VEGAS is using TS8 he can help ..

Lets talk about it tomorrow in the chat room

thanks

IRAJ

Iraj,

I have been contacted by a guy with T2W name 1mrslim and he has requested membership to TT a couple of weeks ago. Did you receive his request ? He would also like to attend on Friday if possible.

Paul

Many many people have applied for TT which i refused their memebership...I do a search on them before I admit... If I am not mistaken i refused his membership.

Grey1

VEGAS is using TS8 he can help ..

Lets talk about it tomorrow in the chat room

thanks

IRAJ

Hi Zak,

Firstly, Iraj's screenshot was not at close of market yesterday, so you will not be able to replicate. Secondly, to change data compression on TS8, you need to right click on the 'symbol' heading, 'format all symbols', and then change the intra-day minute bar.

Hope this helps.
Frank.

Hi Zak,

Firstly, Iraj's screenshot was not at close of market yesterday, so you will not be able to replicate. Secondly, to change data compression on TS8, you need to right click on the 'symbol' heading, 'format all symbols', and then change the intra-day minute bar.

Hope this helps.
Frank.

Thanks Vegas, that part is all clear now.

Zak

Hi Iraj,

I would very much appreciate if I could attend the seminar this morning (thoroughly enjoyed the last one).

My nickname on paltalk is jimmy_2_2_2.

Thanks and Regards
Jimmy

Position size code

Hi All,

I'm setting up for today and all is well however I cannot find what is being referred to as the 'Position SIze code'. I did find a post by evostick but this didnt produce a result similar to that seen in Beflans post on the 27/1/08. So if anybody has a easylanguage file for this, I would much appreciate a copy.

Best Regards,

Chris