DAY TRADING WITH GREY1 29Th Feb

Hi

I'm currently trying to get a vpn service so I can use paltalk. Please count me in and I'll do my best to attend the seminar. It's a great opportunity to watch Iraj trade, putting all the theory in TT into practice. Thank you Iraj for arranging this.

Regards
Yaser

Iraj,

27th is a Wednesday is that correct for the day you want to do this or did you mean Friday 29th ?

Paul

29th is Friday and also the month end. What sort of actions can we expect on such days? Btw, we need to wait another four years if we miss this Feb29th..

Thanks for keeping it on a Friday Iraj. Can I suggest changing references in your first post from 27 to 29 and also get an Admin to do the same for the title of this thread so as not to confuse people.
Best regards,
Imran

Iraj,

Please add me to the list.
Looking forward to this great opportunity.

Thanks
Roger

Request for ELA files

Hi

Would someone be kind enough to supply copies of the MACCI code, POS SIZE code and WEAK STRONG code needed for the webinar.

I have downloaded some files from the forum, but I know the MACCI had several versions. The weak strong stocks code doesn't load into Multicharts, which I am using on a trial basis just to try out the code. Possibly that particular file is incompatible with multicharts or requires Radarscreen.

Anyway I have just opened another broker's account with Tradestation, so will have Tradestation proper shortly, but it would be useful for me (and I am sure others) to have all 3 latest versions of the ELA/ELD files available here in one place.

Charlton

Charlton,

The code is available on these forums for POS Size which was posted recently by Grey1. The weak strong code needs radarscreen as you have said and again was posted but quite a while ago by Grey1.

Macci should be available from many people.

Paul

I have had numerous requests for the exhaustion engine and as such I am now making it available to download. Please note the following:

The code is protected
It is for use with Radarscreen so if you don't have this then it wont work
It requires you to have installed the globalvariable.dll into your program directory of Tradestation

There are 4 indicators that are part of it:
For indicators
Macci_T01, Macci_T02 and Macci_T03 these will need to be inserted into an RS screen and you will need to change the compression as follows:
1min for Macci_T01,
3 min for Macci_T02
5 min for Macci_T03
or whatever time compression that you wish to use for the exhaustion engine

I also suggest that you set the "additional bars to include in calculation" to 30 minimum

Insert the indicator called macci_mult into another RS screen and set compression to 1 min and that is all that should be needed. When all 3 time frames are OB you will get "OB" in the alert of macci_mult and the background will turn red. When all 3 time frames are OS you will get "OS" in the alert of macci_mult and the background will turn Cyan.

Exhaustion Engine

Paul

Last edited:
Exhaustion Engin

Paul,

Thanks!
Just what I needed.
Works like a charme.

Roger

Following feedback from Roger, I have changed the code (which used a slight modification) to the original settings and just uploaded it. Anyone who downloaded it before 11.40am today will need to download it again.

Paul

Following feedback from Roger, I have changed the code (which used a slight modification) to the original settings and just uploaded it. Anyone who downloaded it before 11.40am today will need to download it again.

Paul

Thanks a million Paul...........youre a true star *******

During the seminar I will be talking and showing

How to calculate target ,
Pos size based on your account ,,
Pos size based on single day trade,
Pos size based on diversified day trade,
Market direction analysis
Weak and strong stock identification ( you need to get the code running )
Reward/Risk
Divergent / convergent hedging

No volume analysis
No Level 2

I will also up date the swing strategy Win/Loss for the month FEB

The day trading seminar starts 130 UK time as i need to discuss few formulas regarding the target /stoploss and all above concepts before getting on with trading for the day :cheesy:

Grey1

During the seminar I will be talking and showing

How to calculate target ,
Pos size based on your account ,,
Pos size based on single day trade,
Pos size based on diversified day trade,
Market direction analysis
Weak and strong stock identification ( you need to get the code running )
Reward/Risk
Divergent / convergent hedging

No volume analysis
No Level 2

I will also up date the swing strategy Win/Loss for the month FEB

The day trading seminar starts 130 UK time as i need to discuss few formulas regarding the target /stoploss and all above concepts before getting on with trading for the day :cheesy:

Grey1

Hi Grey1,

is the code your talking about above, the one that can be found on this thread??

Glen

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...entify-them-real-time-down-loadable-code.html