• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Forum: feedback and suggestions

Do you wanto to remove the protection to Darwins category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe you are right but traffic is not the only parameter.
Size and age do matter, old community is 30x both for age and size.

yandexforum.png

I never used Yandex so I think my cache doesn't matter.

A new milestone has been reached for our Darwinex community: Most active member of old and new Darwinex forum entered Hall of Fame of T2W forum.
Sincere congratulations and thank you @CavaliereVerde for saving Darwinex community so we can continue accumulating knowledge and share experiences about all things Darwinex and other social trading .

Screenshot_2.png

I like these two last Darwins posted. Specially PUL for its long trackrecord and smooth equity. But both of them look great! Congratulations, I wish myself when I learn to trade I can have something that looks like yours :)

QJU is the only interesting one to watch out of these three.

We had enough discussion about CIS in the Darwinex forum, at least currently hiding the trade distribution. IMO not worth more discussions. The trader lauched a new Darwin as a result of his last post in the old community which was very acceptable. The new Darwin looks better until now, but the new one is still less than one year old. Maybe the trader appears here anytime, then a discussion would make more sense.

ZVQ is a typical micro VaR Darwin where the manager could never live from his operations and has a negative return in 2021 until now. The manager never appeared in the old community, so I would not expect him here.

When I was trading Darwins, I never invested in any of these three.