• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] PDC and VDC by Emanita & Pure Pip Producer

Also, I got the trick that it works out the time drawdown cause when positive you stop the strategy at a peak and it extends “frozen”, whereas when negative, there’s room to recover.
@Viro Major will you change your opinion now that when a trader in negative territory(unfavourable market condition), drawdown can be extended further without any recovery and when you stop at the top it also means you are stopping at the favourable market condition.

Now @Pure Pip Producer stop PDC, PDC meets the same fate as his previously closed darwin. Now maybe he understands for trading success long-term edge needed not any kind of brain training.

When I asked him, what will he do when VaR will jump. His answer was he will deposit more money.
Another thing I asked, What are the chance of 10% DD. His answer was None chance.

Now when he needed to control VaR and DD, he was unable to do that. It is easier said than done
PDC DOWN.png

Last edited:
Now @Pure Pip Producer stop PDC, PDC meets the same fate as his previously closed darwin. Now maybe he understands for trading success long-term edge needed not any kind of brain training.

When I asked him, what will he do when VaR will jump. His answer was he will deposit more money.
Another thing I asked, What are the chance of 10% DD. His answer was None chance.

Now when he needed to control VaR and DD, he was unable to do that. It is easier said than done
View attachment 294693
The biggest problem with this guy is his dishonesty and the brash attitude. Anyone with half a brain could smell the bullshit from miles away (even if you wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt). There's nothing wrong with going into a drawdown. This January has been terrible for trend trading strategies including mine. There's no need to lie about VAR or other stupid bullshit if you believe in your strategy.

Whether you have 1% underlying VAR or 30% underlying VAR, it doesn't quite matter in the long run as far as the Darwin is concerned (if anything the underlying VAR only demonstrates how much risk a trader is comfortable with when it comes to his own money). It's only when you want to change from one extreme to the other that you'll notice some issues (which can't cause huge drawdowns on its own). This is basically what many people tried to tell this clown and his friends, but they focused on insulting everyone.

Almost everyone expected him to close the Darwin and run away and he did it. Couldn't even last a year. He will come back with another Darwin and another stupid theory under a new moniker to stroke his ego and insult everyone. Rinse and repeat. A horrible attitude to trading.
Screenshot_1.png

Feel sorry for investors, who could not see something that was bound to happen sooner or later.
I also feel sorry for me that I have a thread about my Darwin full of stupid messages by a guy who crashed 7 accounts and a guy who has not a single proof of trading, but seem to take a lot of pleasure in seeing other people losing money.
Well, that's the curious world of trading. We will wait for next guy to claim he is God and he can split the waters, turn water into wine and make 200% a year with no drawdown. There will always be one and, as usual, it will always be with no proof.

ANOTHER DARWIN ?!?!
AGAIN!!

:ROFLMAO:

As long as he will not learn realistic expectations and persistence the result will remain tha same.
  • There is no way to profit every month.
  • There is no way to profit every quarter.
  • MAYBE there could be a way to profit every year.
He can continue with PDC as his return is still above average but He wants single-digit DD and extremely high return at 6.5VaR that's why he wants to create another Darwin. His goals are impossible no matter how many darwins he creates.

1611165154187.png

increased to
1611165195879.png

which is a replication of about 5 for investors for every single pip won.

That is the scaring increase of the Var:
1611165326110.png

Darwinex should put a minimum value on the VaR of at least 1 to avoid these gamblers playing with the money of investors with not any significant own risk.

Darwinex should put a minimum value on the VaR of at least 1 to avoid these gamblers playing with the money of investors with not any significant own risk
Actually, Darwinex already awared about it. And, they changed the rule to apply VaR 3.25% for any underlying with very low VaR.
But somehow, PDC can utilize and make max leverage of VaR 6.5% while its underlying Var < 1 %.
About the way, PPP manipulates Risk Manager, I have no comment.
Some one with negative view point will say he cheats Risk Manager.
Some one with postive view point will say he makes use of Risk Manager to maximize his profit.
There are always 2 sides of a thing! ^^

Some one with postive view point will say he makes use of Risk Manager to maximize his profit.
This is not only a question of the positive view, but also of the positive results and works only as long as they can make profit.
If it comes to a drawdown, the multiplication in the trade replication - smoothed by the risk manager - works against the Darwins performance as a turbo. That's just what happened here.
At the end investors lose a significant percentage of their investment while the trader loses only his fee and some cent of the trading account. These damaged investors will not return to any Darwins of that trader, I assume.
Last not least it is not very clever if the profit should be maximized on a longer run.

If it comes to a drawdown, the multiplication in the trade replication - smoothed by the risk manager - works against the Darwins performance as a turbo. That's just what happened here.
At the end investors lose a significant percentage of their investment while the trader loses only his fee and some cent of the trading account. These damaged investors wi
Let's compare with the great ERQ that also has very low VaR in its underlying 0.33%.
What do you think?

I agree , VaR under 1% is a way to manipulate the risk manager to force it to work with the same max multiplier of x15 , I think ERQ is doing the same.

Here there real point is that there is no way to make new highs every month or every quarter, with no kind of risk profile and no kind of risk manager, the randomness of the market is too high.