• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] TVS by LongVision - lpphbti

Darwin TVS is presently holding the top position at Darwinex Gold. However, I haven't generated any profits from DarwinIA since November 2021 due to a -14% drawdown. Now darwinIA allocation also show some performance fee.The drawdown should ideally not exceed -8%, and I take full responsibility for this deviation. This was a result of my decision to increase risk by opting for a fixed stop-loss instead of a volatility-based one. Following the drawdown, I rectified this mistake and have maintained stability without altering any other parameters. As time progresses, my confidence in consistently earning with Darwin TVS grows.

Attachments

• IMG_20231119_232331.jpg
    IMG_20231119_232331.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20231119_232244.jpg
    Screenshot_20231119_232244.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 36
After looking into PnL of past 01 year. SWAP charges account for more than 4% of the deployed capital. Currently, actively exploring ways to minimize these SWAP costs.

IMG_20231214_005005.jpg

Darwin TVS won DarwinIA allocation for Feb'24

Return - +5.85%
Position - 8
Allocation - 110,000€

Regards
LongVision

Stopping in here just to thank you and to appreciate the amazing work you're doing, you're unstoppable the last few months :)

Stopping in here just to thank you and to appreciate the amazing work you're doing, you're unstoppable the last few months :)
Thanks for your kind words. Trend-following strategies work in such a way that they produce few big winners and many small losers but with longer stagnation periods.

La-TVS.png