• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] IRY by itstradingtime - FedericoSellitti

As we can see @itstradingtime (federico) never attacked/offended HFD , he just warned investors as I have done too .
BTW as investor and strategy analyst I can say that the strategy and risk management of IRY has nothing to do with HFD neither CIS .

I am not investing IRY on my main portfolio because trackrecord is not so long but very few traders show this degree of honesty and transparence.
I think Federico is more transparent than me, I am not sharing my name or my face.
I had a lot of discussion with him while I have never seen a real conversation with HighFive (HFD).
I can't evaluate future return but I can evaluate

• impressive present discipline
  • impressive present transparency
  • impressive present communicativity

I'm not going to follow up on some comments. The trading strategy I use for Darwinex is public material and there are many people who have been using it through the years, not only me. All of us are facing the same drawdown, not just me.
On top of that, I share my login and password, so everyone who knows the system can see that I'm just following it.

Regarding the "speed" of the drawdown, I think it's no secret the "speed" of GBP/USD in the past 2 weeks. 10-20 pips all day long and then some bombs of 100 pips in a few minutes. Unfortunately, all the spikes were against my trades. That's life, that's trading, we move on and stay focused on the long term.

If you have any real question, I'm here to answer. If not, results are shown in the long period. Glad to see people wasting some time to screenshot and also add some text.
If my system fails, then be it. Let's talk in 3-6 months.

BTW as investor and strategy analyst I can say that the strategy and risk management of IRY has nothing to do with HFD neither CIS .
True,I am saying the same.
I am not investing IRY on my main portfolio because trackrecord is not so long but very few traders show this degree of honesty and transparence.
I think Federico is more transparent than me, I am not sharing my name or my face.
I had a lot of discussion with him while I have never seen a real conversation with HighFive (HFD).
I can't evaluate future return but I can evaluate

• impressive present discipline
  • impressive present transparency
  • impressive present communicativity
Yes,provider of BUX comes to mind.Disciplined gamblers and very transparent,communicative.
If my system fails, then be it. Let's talk in 3-6 months.
It was the same with BUX.Forum members needed some time to extract from him the same admission.I am sure it will be novelty for your investors.They thought 10% loss was max in 10 years period.

Provider of BUX came strongly confident of his lucky grid martingale that made him 1000%.
-->https://www.darwinex.com/account/D.65842
He was migrating his past return and was never able to make new highs after being invested.
Not to speak about his farm of at least 10 accounts and his overcofidence spread on Zulu, Autotrade Hotforexcopy, practiclally everywhere...
Here just for other readers, so they can decide if Federico is same or different material...
-->https://community.darwinex.com/t/bux-outsidetheboxhk-ichimoku-scalping/4586

Last edited:
derivative of BUX,darwin XUX is still running
It had remarkably similar curve as IRY in its first year.Later after Risk Manager learned with what it is dealing,it severely interfered with darwin,although the underlying strategy was achieving new highs.
It remains to be seen how Risk Manager will treat IRY after this fast drop last two weeks.
graph of RS is very instructive with it's almost 100% fluctuations up and down(50%).That is why IRY provider is constantly bitching about VaR.He needs control over leverage for successful games he is playing with Leverage.
Darwinex staff is maybe incompetent in picking good darwins,but they are not stupid people when it comes to Risk Manager and they lost respect for Federico when he was bitching about their flagship product-Risk Manager.They saw exactly why he was complaining.So interview was cancelled. 🤣
IRY profitability remarkably dropped after March,when Risk Manager became more involved.
It is also instructive how Federico becomes emotional when DD starts.He knows he is playing with fire and doesn't really know where it will all end. Backtests are one thing ,reality is another usually.You know,marketmakers at those megabanks know people are running those backtests and dreaming about finding a goldmine.It is not difficult for them to 'organize' some unusual volatility.🤪After all,they are not in the business of marketmaking for charity reasons.:cool:

XUX1.png

XUX2.png

It is also instructive how Federico becomes emotional when DD starts.
If every youtuber would be so "emotional" to make videos about their drawdown...
Generally they desappear in bad times.

I still miss where is the gambling here...
No orange or red bubbles in RA chart (not like HFD), stable DLeverage, disciplined excursions.
It would be spectacular to have more "gamblers" of this kind! :ROFLMAO:

stable DLeverage
If I ever specialized in one currency pair, day-trading with majority of trades closed in less than an hour and used leverage on those trades in a range 1-10 , I could not tell anybody with a straight face that I am not a gambler.

IRY is going through a tough time, although I'm confident it will go straight back to the top.
Although your posts never fail to show how little you are as a person, I'm flattered by the fact that you pick the best Darwins, including mine, to diminish the hard work of real traders. SYO, SUG, IRY. I'm sure you will soon start even with THA, since it is facing a bad month and it's been 5 months without reaching a new top.
Let's talk again in a few months, when hopefully IRY (and the other good Darwins) will be at the top again and your little scam will be over... as usual, for probably the 8th or 9th time in your trading history on Darwinex. Sorry I lost the count of how many times you burnt your account, left investors hanging and started all the scam all over again.
Bye for now, I will reply only to serious questions and I ask you not to spam this thread.
Thanks.

the hard work of real traders
There is only one Real Trader at Darwinex.

the hard work
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the 8th or 9th time in your trading history on Darwinex. Sorry I lost the count
5... in order to be able to master the Darwinex Value at Risk algorithm.

Let's talk again in a few months,
How many ?

IRY is going through a tough time
8 months back in past in 6 weeks isn't a tough time, that's a crash.

(THA) it's been 5 months without reaching a new top.
So, this track-record is null and void.

A new one will start from the moment he will have 3 positive months because as a Real Trader (or to be considered so), he should have been make at least 1 HWM every quarter...🤷‍♂️

I will reply only to serious questions
Nobody will ask you serious questions because serious questions are asked to serious traders.

IRY is going through a tough time, although I'm confident it will go straight back to the top.
I've been watching your Darwin for quite a while, and I'm impressed on how hard you work to keep in contact with your investors. Too early for me to consider investing, track record not long enough, but a vote of confidence from me. Try to ignore the nay sayers and just keep doing what you do. There has been some very nasty price action fro Cable lately which I guess is whipsawing your Darwin. I'm sure you can handle it!

I've been watching your Darwin for quite a while, and I'm impressed on how hard you work to keep in contact with your investors. Too early for me to consider investing, track record not long enough, but a vote of confidence from me. Try to ignore the nay sayers and just keep doing what you do. There has been some very nasty price action fro Cable lately which I guess is whipsawing your Darwin. I'm sure you can handle it!
Thanks a lot for your kind words.
Money is not my main goal on Darwinex. Some of the students coming from my courses can confirm that I started the account after a few months I was getting requests from people who followed the system in my course, but didn't have time to apply it themselves. I was reluctant at first, because I managed other people's money before (mainly friends and family) and although I closed that account with a very good profit, I found out that managing other people's money causes me stress that I normally don't experience when there's my own money on the line. I'd rather lose $10,000 of my own money than $100 of other people's money.
All the people who asked me to start this adventure have always been fantastic. Still very supportive even during this period of drawdown. It's trading, no one can guarantee anything. I wish I could guarantee profits every single day and every single week for all these amazing people, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. The least I can do is to be honest, transparent and focused without over-trading, revenge trading or, in general, deviating from the algorithm that I have developed and that my investors trust.
Again, money is not my main goal and I'm ready to walk the talk as soon as I get the license to manage other people's money on my own (I have level 6 under Mifid-ESMA, I need level 7. My exam is in December). I'm already in touch with another broker under FCA in the UK to start my own fund with my own conditions.
No VaR, no multiplier changing every day, no management fee and I will cut my performance fee to 10% (7% to me and 3% to the broker).
I come from a cultural background in which if someone in my group is not happy, I am not 100% happy as well. That is probably also the reason why I find hard to understand some comments and how people can be happy and have fun about people losing money. When I have a new investor, I imagine a teacher, a plumber, a housewife or whatever, spending years saving money and then trusting me to increase their wealth. I take it very seriously and it is my priority during the day.
My focus for now is to get back to the top with IRY, on Darwinex. No matter how I dislike trading under their conditions (VaR and multiplier above all). After all the investors are back to a positive area, then it will be time for a talk with them and evaluate changes like switching to a different broker. Now, during negative periods, it's not time for big decisions. It's time to stay calm, focused and trade like always.
I thank you again for your kind words and for your support. It means a lot to me and I wish you good luck whether you will be one of my investors or not.

Thanks a lot for your kind words.
Money is not my main goal on Darwinex. Some of the students coming from my courses can confirm that I started the account after a few months I was getting requests from people who followed the system in my course, but didn't have time to apply it themselves. I was reluctant at first, because I managed other people's money before (mainly friends and family) and although I closed that account with a very good profit, I found out that managing other people's money causes me stress that I normally don't experience when there's my own money on the line. I'd rather lose $10,000 of my own money than $100 of other people's money.
All the people who asked me to start this adventure have always been fantastic. Still very supportive even during this period of drawdown. It's trading, no one can guarantee anything. I wish I could guarantee profits every single day and every single week for all these amazing people, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. The least I can do is to be honest, transparent and focused without over-trading, revenge trading or, in general, deviating from the algorithm that I have developed and that my investors trust.
Again, money is not my main goal and I'm ready to walk the talk as soon as I get the license to manage other people's money on my own (I have level 6 under Mifid-ESMA, I need level 7. My exam is in December). I'm already in touch with another broker under FCA in the UK to start my own fund with my own conditions.
No VaR, no multiplier changing every day, no management fee and I will cut my performance fee to 10% (7% to me and 3% to the broker).
I come from a cultural background in which if someone in my group is not happy, I am not 100% happy as well. That is probably also the reason why I find hard to understand some comments and how people can be happy and have fun about people losing money. When I have a new investor, I imagine a teacher, a plumber, a housewife or whatever, spending years saving money and then trusting me to increase their wealth. I take it very seriously and it is my priority during the day.
My focus for now is to get back to the top with IRY, on Darwinex. No matter how I dislike trading under their conditions (VaR and multiplier above all). After all the investors are back to a positive area, then it will be time for a talk with them and evaluate changes like switching to a different broker. Now, during negative periods, it's not time for big decisions. It's time to stay calm, focused and trade like always.
I thank you again for your kind words and for your support. It means a lot to me and I wish you good luck whether you will be one of my investors or not.
We can not control others' thinking and words.
The only thing we can 100% do is stick to our plan.

Money is not my main goal
Again, money is not my main goal
By maintaining that kind of statement, immediately fired from a hedge fund you could be... Mister "i will pass the degree so that means i'm a good fund manager"

Seriously... :rolleyes:

is stick to our plan
No, unless if the plan is to be able to change the plan at the best of our interests.

We can not control others' thinking and words
Yes, we can... that's called the school education and the law.

to start my own fund with my own conditions
No VaR, no multiplier changing every day

IRY with the (FCA) Regulated Darwinex Risk Manager :

IRY with Darwinex Risk Manager.jpg

IRY without the (FCA) Regulated Darwinex Risk Manager :

IRY without Darwinex Risk Manager.jpg

Well... I would bet that most of the investors will prefer to stay at Darwinex as they will be probably more securised here than without any Risk Manager at all.

Last edited:
IRY with the (FCA) Regulated Darwinex Risk Manager :

View attachment 290789

IRY without the (FCA) Regulated Darwinex Risk Manager :

View attachment 290790

Well... I would bet that most of the investors will prefer to stay at Darwinex as they will be probably more securised here than without any Risk Manager at all.
I trade the Darwin IRY, not my underlying account. My risk changes according to the current multiplier I have with IRY.
If you join my course about this system, you can see results with the same strategy on a different account, away from Darwinex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey what’s up, just starting to be more active in this forum and reviewing other darwinex traders (as I am).

I want to congratulate you first for your results and milestones, it’s inspiring. Also ask you a question: Do you trade other financial instruments like options?