[DARWIN] WFJ , TRO by TradeSignalMachine

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Which is the best darwin: WFJ or TRO ?

• Total voters
V

Viro Major

0 0
@TradeSignalMachine creates my favourite Darwinex content. No matter if he’s an algorithmic trader, to some extent I‘m able to relate and validate the experience. Quality stuff

Gargamel

244 469
Disaster as usual-straight line up ,followed by straight line down.Overoptimized algo-strategies.I have dodged quite a few of them thanks to a bit of skepticism and common sense.But flagship strategy of the same trader is going strong :WFJ.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,553 1,998
WFJ is solid because the trackrecord is very long.
It is 6 years vs 1 year.
Unfortunatelly if you develop something robust it doesn't mean that everything you produce will be robust.

I would not call this a disaster but the first part of PII was blatantly lucky.
Investing short and lucky trackrecords is a rookie mistake.

Last edited:

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,553 1,998
I am undecided between 2 darwins provided by TradeSignalMachine.
So I just created a poll.
Which is the best (most investable) darwin? WFJ or TRO ?

Last edited:
Reactions: trilobite

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
603 564
I owned WFJ during my investing journey last year and made some bucks with it:
1619524794698.png

I never owned TRO, but from the data I would prefer TRO as I voted. Sometimes it's making good money fast like end of March, but it also has weeks where you better sell in the beginning (5.1.2020, 16.8.2020 and 17.1.2021) and buy it back next week. On the 2y-chart you see that pretty good.

More votes or comments would be nice. ;)

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,553 1,998
I would like more votes on the poll, both darwins are very interesting.
We are speaking about one of the best algo traders on Darwinex , if not THE best.
TRO has higher DScore but WFJ has longer trackrecord and more equity, which is the vote of the trader.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock