[DARWIN] SYO by SERSANSISTEMAS

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Viro Major

234 192
His ideas yet to be proved, First milestone will be 50% return for PDC till then you can keep talking about his greatness.

Why proof here ? The remark about being flat has nothing to do with him. It cannot really be argued that being risk free is a certain form of control.
This month, he paused before the 10th, no Darwins of my tentative portofolio improved but deteriorated since then.
Take the same conditions (1 Darwin stopping, all the other ones continuing), run the same scenario. How many times will you need to repeat it in loop until a negative outcome happens again ? It will stricly happen again with deception. Period

Last edited:

LongVision

76 131
Why proof here ? The remark about being flat has nothing to with him. It cannot really be argued that being risk free is a certain form of control.
This month, he paused before the 10th, no Darwins of my tentative portofolio improved but deteriorated since then.
Take the same conditions (1 Darwin stopping, all the other ones continuing), run the same scenario. How many times will you need to repeat the loop until it happens again ? It will stricly happen again with deception. Period
So before the 10th he has Edge and after 10th there is no Edge.
What about situation when he start the month with loss?

Reactions: Gargamel

Viro Major

234 192
There is neither a proof of no edge from extending he time.
To be honest, they (including Emmanita) even offer an edge since they avoid the investors to pay management fees during this period... be happy!

What about situation when he start the month with loss?
Ask him, since I don’t sleep with him lol can only make assumptions but not my duty

Viro Major

234 192
I believe THA evolves in another league. There is actually a pilot with judgement behind. More sophistication and definitely strategical about the niche it is operating on.

E86D46FE-4525-4A7D-A8D1-2017157D4107.jpeg

3C24BBFA-A871-4DC4-9917-84DDB67990F4.jpeg

Here is fact that “under” trading is not linked to positive or negative performance

Viro Major

234 192
Quant on 2 systems, 1 in daily bars on gold, not necessarily technical so what, market effect ?, asset optimisation retained = quant at the retail level. Sounds much weaker than I initially thought :/
Nice people. I bet many investors get convinced after such presentations

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock