• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwin heroes of 2021

IlIlIlIlI

As it looks difficult to find profitable Darwins which are currently attractive for investors, I'd like to open a new thread for the Darwin heroes of 2021.
Most of these Darwins seems to be undiscovered by investors.

Requirements:
- significant profit in 2021 (and more than 10% in the last 2 years)
- DD last 2 years less than 15% (the magic figure Darwinex's analysis found out for "Pivot")

The first Darwin named on other threads for this title is:
- RAT by @Naragot (return 19.16 %, DD -10.09 % in the last 2 years)

Also candidates can be posted with an explanation:
- DAS by @Xiru DAX (return 8.72 %, DD -11.38 % in the last 2 years, missing currently only 1.28 % profit on the 2 years presentation)

You're invited to extend this thread by your discoveries if they fill the two simple criteria above.
Please use the Darwin's link https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/[Darwin] and not the useless sales link and add return and DD information of the last 2 years shown under that filter
1624097398187.png

Last edited:
And it is also pretty visible so the problem is not the visibility but the bad "pivot" commercial conditions that turned Darwin into an unattractive asset.

PUL (last 2 years: 35.74% profit, -12.47% DD, last 6 months: 19.2% profit, only -2.05% DD), RAT and some others (not active here) were the reasons why I opened this thread.

They can be found in a filter like this (which is more restrictive than my criteria above):
1624099438901.png

The highest investment of all of these Darwins is less than 400k.
The top invested Darwin in that list is UAE, but it is more a hero of 2020 than 2021.

My personal hero of this list was WGP (58.45% profit, -5.84% DD in the last 2 years) for a while and months ago, only on my demo portfolio, as it was not investable during my investment journey (blocked by Darwinex for 3 months after publishing the Darwin) as long as it filled the criteria.
my former demo account investment:
1624099965188.png

Last edited:
Can't bring any suggestion because I do not pay too much attention to new Darwins, I just try to follow a couple of the bests, i.e.; UYZ, SYO... I compare my ones with the very bests.

Just wanted to say I love this thread. Guys you are doing an amazing job giving visibility to the good Darwins and by extension to Darwinex. Can't understand why Darwinex is not rewarding people like you, you are the best Marketing tools they can find. Keep up the good work!

Can't understand why Darwinex is not rewarding people like you, you are the best Marketing tools they can find. Keep up the good work!
They have done just the opposite, the closed the old community because our comments were not constructive (= full cheerleading).

Would you buy a car magazine containing only positive reviews?
I would not.

How about BAX (the only one in my Demo portfolio that has a good performance over more than 6 months).
Seems Max DD is about 6% over 2 years, and gains much bigger than losses.
Return 2020 + 9.97%
Return 2021 YTD +21.24%
4Yr track record. Not a losing year to date.

BAX looks great, it made me nose around other Darwins. I found several fantastic ones. What about WGP. New discovery to me. More than 3 years track record, >15% profits per year on average, almost perfect equity curve.
I'm surprised how many gems are hidden on Darwinex. And double sourprised why Darwinex isn't more popular. It's a pitty this project is stagnated

Is recent return more predictive than far return?
My LSC was an hero of 2016
DLF was an hero of 2017
My KVL was an hero of 2018
HFD was an hero of 2019
SYO was an hero of 2020

BAX could be better not because the return is recent but because its trackrecord is longer, 4 years.

See my post June 16th, final paragraph
Right. I missed your paragraph. Sorry

SYO was an hero of 2020
It's still a hero. That's one of the superDarwins to me. Just in a period of stagnation. Normal behaviour. Nothing to worry about in my opinion.

Now, the best between the best - UYZ. Only thing I don't like from UYZ is that it is based on a manual trader. I mistrust people :)

It's still a hero. That's one of the superDarwins to me.
I agree, I am investing SYO while I am investing only 3 darwins of this "newheroes" filter.
Speaking about BAX how many investors would endure 7 consecutive red month like he had in 2018?

2017 and 2018 were the best years for Darwinex, this is the reason SYO and THA passed 500 investor in that period.
Very popular darwins are still on the top thanx to that golden era.

I am automated but I have no racism for manual traders, good manual traders are very rare.
I think UYZ is the best one and he is the only one I am investing atm.

Edit:
UYZ is the only manual in my 10 darwins portofilio.
In the 20 darwins one I have 3 manual traders.

Last edited:
What's about MUF, the current number one of my demo portfolio?
Currently No. 9 in DarwinIA, 5 years track record and only 12 investors. Invisible? The trader is seen as a farmer?

His flagship was DZL , not a farmer but it is unclear if there is a real edge.
ABH had an impressive growth too and then...
Without explainations it is likely to be luck moving from a strategy to another.

Last edited:
It is not a coincidence that performers of 2021 are mostly scalpers, probably only small moves have a bit of predictability.
With a capacity of 1.4 MUF will soon show divergence issues.

Last edited: