• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] YZDA by NatuSolu

IlIlIlIlI

After a decade of avoiding EAs for trading, I created a new EA and implemented it on this Darwin which is running on DarwinexZero because of the German tax rules and the new requirements to share DarwinIA.
The result is published as Darwin YZDA.

As all DarwinexZero Darwins listed in DarwinIA SILVER it is not open to investors.
To cut my private tax return, payments have to run thru a company and for that a new user was needed at Darwinex.

1698846861189.png

1698847226721.png

The EA uses a signal which can be repeated without closing the earlier opened positions.
If the opposite signal appears, all open positions are closed.
The EA has a hedging component to reduce drawdown and exposure.
If hedging does not work as designed, no more hedging orders are opened.

The EA trades 36 assets as groups with different parameter sets:
Indices: GDAXI,NDX,SP500,WS30,STOXX50,FCHI40
Majors (including some minors): AUDNZD,AUDUSD,EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDCAD,USDJPY,EURGBP,EURNZD,EURCHF,EURJPY,GBPAUD
Minors Group 1: EURAUD,EURCAD,GBPJPY,AUDCAD,AUDJPY,NZDUSD,NZDCAD,NZDJPY,USDCHF,CADCHF,CADJPY,CHFJPY
Minors Group 2: GBPCHF,AUDCHF
Minors Group 3: GBPNZD,GBPCAD,NZDCHF
Gold: XAUUSD
Oil: XTIUSD

Stop loss and take profit are defined for each group, not for a single trade.

There are some more features implemented which I don't disclose as I see it as my proprietary intellectual property.

The max. drawdown shown today should stay the about maximum for a longer period as there are improvements implemented after the max. drawdown appeared.

1698846935802.png

The EA might be maintained from time to time to implement further improvements or to remove previously undiscovered errors.

The subscription is cancelled, this Darwin will be discontinued and I think there will come a new one, also exclusively driven by algo trading.

Last edited: