Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to have a late afternoon sortie back into the markets, and grabbed a few more pips.

£ 2.12.14 AM+LATE AF.png

Best
John.

Went to bed last night visualising a good morning trading with a healthy profit for the day, but woke up late at 9am still very ill with man flu. (n) . What is it that they say..
"The best laid plans of mice, and men seldom come to fruition".

£ 3.12.14 AM(09.25-10.50 ONLY).png

I guess a profits better than a loss.

Best
John

Although I'm never fully happy with the amount of mistakes I still make/rules I break/trades I miss, todays total is a little more respectable, yet still no where near where I would like it to be, and more importantly, where it should be.

£ 3.12.14 AM-MID AF.png

Best
John.

Although I'm never fully happy with the amount of mistakes I still make/rules I break/trades I miss, todays total is a little more respectable, yet still no where near where I would like it to be, and more importantly, where it should be.

View attachment 182764

Best
John.

Hi Mr Fox

Noticed a lot of activity on this thread

All I can say - is you have been doing well with your intraday trading of the GU and showing some good results which I believe would be on your live account

Very well done - and keep it up

Mr F

(y)

Hi Mr Fox

Noticed a lot of activity on this thread

All I can say - is you have been doing well with your intraday trading of the GU and showing some good results which I believe would be on your live account

Very well done - and keep it up

Mr F

(y)

Thank you for the kind words, and what you believe is obviously, correct.
I guess I'm posting out of boredom, and wishing others would post too, as I find nothing more inspiring than others doing well, thus I thought it may inspire others, that it can be done.

If I'm being perfectly honest I thought it may entice you to post :whistling , however that is your prerogative.

There's nothing like a friendly rivalry that brings out the best in people.

I would say "I hope you've had a good day trading", but I'm sure its safe to assume you have too. ;)

Best
John.

View attachment 182764

Best
John.

This may sound stupid to you, but is that £1,932 in a day that you have made? Excluding the other 3 or so 1k's on top of that .... :eek:

This may sound stupid to you, but is that £1,932 in a day that you have made? Excluding the other 3 or so 1k's on top of that .... :eek:

Hi @TraderMT4,

You can ask what you wish, no questions too stupid to ask. If we never ask, we never know.

Yes the final total for the day was £1932. The last screenshot of each day has the total for the day at the bottom.

Best
John

Not much today. But a small profit on a choppy day so can't complain.

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 214
Thank you for the kind words, and what you believe is obviously, correct.
I guess I'm posting out of boredom, and wishing others would post too, as I find nothing more inspiring than others doing well, thus I thought it may inspire others, that it can be done.

If I'm being perfectly honest I thought it may entice you to post :whistling , however that is your prerogative.

There's nothing like a friendly rivalry that brings out the best in people.

I would say "I hope you've had a good day trading", but I'm sure its safe to assume you have too. ;)

Best
John.

John

Good post.

Could you post a chart of today trades where you got in and where you got out? If you add your reasons that will be fantastic.

But if you cannot, do not worry about it, I will understand.

Fzsy

Not much today. But a small profit on a choppy day so can't complain.

Well done mate. Sometimes grinding a small profit on a choppy day means you learn more valuable lessons on how your chosen market breathes, and moves, than on days where easy profits are made.

Best
John.

Hi @TraderMT4,

You can ask what you wish, no questions too stupid to ask. If we never ask, we never know.

Yes the final total for the day was £1932. The last screenshot of each day has the total for the day at the bottom.

Best
John

Incredible, that really motivates me because you have proved it can be done! :)

John

Good post.

Could you post a chart of today trades where you got in and where you got out? If you add your reasons that will be fantastic.

But if you cannot, do not worry about it, I will understand.

Fzsy

Good Afternoon Fugazsy,

I would love to do this, and will start a new thread explaining everything with clear charts/entries/projected exits, as the system is quite easy to understand, and more importantly, easy to apply.

If an ignoramus like me can pick it up, then others can do so quite easily. Even an absolute novice can pick it up within a minimum of a month. I feel it would be good to give a little back, for all the help I have received.

Entry is defined by one simple rule(a rule I still seem to break often, due to impatience :rolleyes:), and exits are defined quite easily also(again my impatience to pull out early costs me with a lower profit (n)).

If I do decide to do this it will be in the new year sometime, as time is a commodity I do not have in abundance at the moment, also I will state that, I will be doing this free of charge, without asking for anything in return, and I do not take any responsibility for how others interpret my views, good or bad.

Best
John.

Again I got up late, seems like a recurring theme with me lately while I'm ill, and rued all the missed opportunities, however these thoughts were quickly shelved, as many more will be along, and so trading began in earnest.

My Chi seems to be off kilter lately, and profits are nowhere near where they should be, alas I should be grateful for a profitable day.

£ 4.12.14 AM(09.20-10.15).png

Best
John.

Made an absolute howler of an error, as I forgot to change the bid ticket to the ask side :eek::eek::eek:, maybe a sign of concentration fading, and a sign to call it a day. By the time I realised, SL was hit, however a profitable trade came along to clear the previous trades loss, an added a few more pennies to the kitty.

£ 4.12.14 AM+EARLY AF.png

Best
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.