Daily Pick 3 Challenge

Tuesday

December 10th

Day 36

I'm leaving the top 20 the way it is for today. Good luck to everyone. Maybe some green graphs would lift all our spirits!

AAPL
MSFT
NVDA
ADBE
JPM
DIS
V
NKE
COST
AMZN
TSLA
BA
SEDG
ORLY
SHW
GM
GOOGL
ALL
GLPG
MA

Last edited:
A small set back.

A little frustrating to finish in the red for the day. Not the end of the world. Hopefully tomorrow brings about a positive day.

Day 36

Total = -0.09%

Challenge

Total = +4.43%

It feels like we are really close to achieving some solid positive results.

December 11

Day 37

AAPL
MSFT
NVDA
ADBE
JPM
DIS
V
NKE
COST
AMZN
TSLA
BA
SEDG
ORLY
SHW
GM
GOOGL
ALL
GLPG
MA

Keeping the same 20. After a couple down days, maybe today will produce some nice positive results. Good Luck to Everyone.

Day 37 = A Successfull Day!

AAPL +0.85%
MSFT +0.38%
NVDA +1.57%

ADBE -0.14%
JPM -0.24%

DIS +1.02%
V -0.14%
NKE +0.18%
COST -0.16%
AMZN +0.55%
TSLA +1.11%
BA +0.60%
SEDG +2.49%
ORLY +0.62%
SHW +0.81%
GM +0.37%
GOOGL +0.03%

ALL -1.04%
GLPG -0.19%

MA +0.50%

Day 37
Total = +0.46%

Challenge
Total = +4.89%

Great Day Today!

Staying positive and perciverience through the down days rewards us with +0.46%, almost half a percent. We will take it for decent gain. Better yet we have tomorrow to look forward to only a day away. It seems like we have a positive momentum towards the green graphs going right now. Day 38 should be a good one. Hopefully all those graphs go green.

Thursday December 12th

Day 38

AAPL
MSFT
NVDA
ADBE
JPM
DIS
V
NKE
COST
AMZN
TSLA
BA
SEDG
ORLY
SHW
GM
GOOGL
ALL
MA

Let's have a good day.

On A Good Day....

18 Green Graphs

AAPL +0.25%
MSFT +1.02%
NVDA +3.10%
ADBE +0.73%
JPM +2.86%
DIS +0.12%
V +0.35%
NKE +0.56%
COST +0.69%
AMZN +0.66%
TSLA +1.98%

BA -1.06%
SEDG +4.54%
ORLY -0.78%
SHW +0.23%
GM +2.44%
GOOGL +0.39%
ALL +0.69%
MA +0.74%
GLPG +0.25%

It makes you feel good when they all go green.

SEDG +4.54%
NVDA +3.10%
GM +2.44%
TSLA +1.98%
MSFT +1.02%

Awesome day today!

Day 38
Total = +1.00%

Challenge
Total = +5.89%

Last edited:
TGIF

Green graphs have the momentum. Feels like today could result in another great success.

BOL

AAPL
MSFT
NVDA
ADBE
JPM
DIS
V
NKE
COST
AMZN
TSLA
BA
SEDG
ORLY
SHW
GM
GOOGL
ALL
GLPG
MA
BAC
F
FCAU

Adding BAC, F & FCAU for a total of 23.

Last edited:
It's a bit strange orly trades at $450 and azo trades at $1200.

When GM, F & FCAU trade for 35, 9 & 15?

I would like to see more support for the big 3. Nothing against orly or azo they are quality companies. Without GM, F & FCAU there might not be an orly or azo.

Just thinking out loud.

I'll add FCAU as well to my list. I wish they had a better company symbol. Seems like they deserve a better handle then FCAU.
Create something cool and different.

Anyways, the big 3 & everyone who works for them deserve some support. It seems wild that Ford trades for $9 while Autozone trades for $1,200.

Last edited:
Day 39 = Small Gain

Daily Total = +0.04%

Challenge Total = +5.93%

Big Positive Gains

ADBE = +3.92%
SEDG = +3.29%
V = +1.37%
AAPL = +1.36%
MA = +1.33%

Not a bad way to end a positive week of trading.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

December 16th
Monday Morning

Day 40

AAPL
MSFT
NVDA
ADBE
JPM
DIS
V
NKE
COST
AMZN
TSLA
BA
SEDG
ORLY
SHW
GM
GOOGL
ALL
GLPG
MA
BAC
F
FCAU

Hope everyone had a good weekend break. Time to get back to the bull. Let's hope to start off our week with a decent day.

Good Luck

Day 40 = Great Success!

What an excellent way to start the week.

Big Gainers
TSLA +6.45%
SEDG +2.91%
ADBE +1.84%
FCAU +1.75%
F +1.73%
AAPL +1.71%
DIS +1.42%
GM +1.29%
SHW +1.27%
NKE +1.06%
GLPG +1.06%
GOOG +0.99%

Awesome Job.

Congratulations!

Wish we could have more great days like today. Really nice for Fiat Chrysler, Ford & General Motors to gain big today.

Glad to see Tesla, Solar Edge, Adobe, Apple, Disney, Sherwin-Williams, Nike, Galapagos & Google all perform well.

Looking forward to a great week.

Day 40
Total = +1.05%

Challenge
Total = +6.98%

Last edited:
Day 41 = Decent Day

AAPL +0.20%
MSFT -0.54%
NVDA +1.39%
ADBE -0.29%
JPM +0.61%
DIS -0.49%
V -0.39%

NKE +0.85%
COST +0.70%
AMZN +1.21%

TSLA -0.66%
BA 0.00%
SEDG -1.45%
ORLY +0.72%
SHW -0.24%
GM +0.55%
GOOGL -0.44%
ALL +0.24%
GLPG +0.45%

MA -0.32%
BAC +0.98%
F 0.00%
FCAU +1.52%

Day 41
Total = +0.19%

Challenge
Total = +7.17%

I'm not really sure what people think of this thread. It's going on week 9 now. We are up over 7%. That's almost 1% a week. It's really not that bad of progress. It's cool we have achieved a small amount of success. I look forward to posting here. Hopefully some people look forward to reading or being part of this thread. We started as pick 3 & snowballed to 23. There are so many good quality companies to invest in, it's difficult to set a limit.

Hopefully we can continue to grow & improve this thread. I wish everyone well. May we all have an awesome Holiday season this year.

Day 42

Wednesday the 18th

Big news with Ford

Ford Motor Co. is adding 3,000 jobs at two factories in metro Detroit and investing $1.45 billion to build new pickups, SUVs, and electric and autonomous vehicles, bringing into clearer focus the $6 billion in investments promised in its new contract with the UAW.

Big News with Fiat Chrysler

Fiat Chrysler and PSA of France said Wednesday that they had agreed to the terms of a merger that would create the world’s fourth largest automaker.

I think this is some great news for not just Motor City but for America. Great for the entire world really. Investing in the auto industries is a good thing. We are the United States of America & many people look for us to pave the road for the future. Hopefully the auto industries will embrace change, helping to provide more vehicles that are earth friendly. It would be nice to confront the world's energy crisis and help lead the way to a cleaner healthier earth.

Hopefully this isn't going to offend anyone but oil, gas & coal aren't sustainable sources of energy. You can dig for coal and drill for oil all you want, but eventually you will run dry. Many people feel we should be doing more for our planet. Many people believe climate change is a serious issue that needs to be addressed before it spirals out of control. We have the technology now readily available that wasn't available in the past. Solar power, wind power, plug in hybrid vehicles. We should all do our part in helping to improve the worlds energy crisis. Like pay phone and pagers 20 years ago...cell phones weren't readily available. People sometimes are slow to change, but it is a good thing to change for the better. I have a lot more to say, but will try to wrap it up. When you jump in a golf cart you plug the key in the ignition turn it to on, hit the accelerator and off you go loving life.

One example could be carts at your local golf course. Many golf carts are electric and you don't think about it at the time you drive them. It doesn't make a cart really nice or really crappy based upon the propulsion method. It's just one you plug in to a charger to charge it's batteries and the other you fill with oil and gas for a combustion engine. I think I will stop here before I say too much. The electric cart can utilize clean energy and we can charge it through methods that are clean and renewable. It is something awesome that you can be excited about. Get engineers interested in developing better batteries and more efficient ways to power a vehicle. Anyways sorry if I offended anyone. My intentions were only good & if we disagree I am completely cool with that. You aren't going to agree with some people and that is normal. It's a good thing we have a melting pot of minds developing ideas and ways we can improve the world.

I wish everyone well. Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I apologize in advance if I offended anyone, that wasn't my intentions. I think I've gone on now for long enough.

Good Luck Today

Last edited:
AAPL
MSFT
NVDA
ADBE
JPM
DIS
V
NKE
COST
AMZN
TSLA
BA
SEDG
ORLY
SHW
GM
GOOGL
ALL
GLPG
MA
BAC
F
FCAU

Adding
HD
LOW
DTE
XEL

Have a great day

Last edited:
I have a link to a video that some people may find offensive or dislike.

I think the message is from a genuine, intelligent human being who loves people & the planet earth.

An idividual who is attempting to inspire people here on earth to love, care & protect our planet & home.

I'm going to post it here with the intention to inspire someone else who loves and cares about the planet to pass that message along.

If you feel like it is a good message please pass it along.

If you disagree with the message thanks for at least watching the video and giving it a chance.

Climate Change - This Is Us

"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way." - MLK Jr.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi

"No matter what people tell you, words & ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams

"Spread Love everywhere you go." - Mother Teresa