Daily Pick 3 Challenge

Welcome 2 the pick 3 challenge on this veteran's day of 2019! A big Thank You & honor to all our men and women who served and make the U S of A a great place to call home! You are much appreciated!

Time for the pics...

MSFT
AAPL
SHW

AMZN
NVDA
ADBE

Best of luck to everyone today!

Day 17

MSFT +0.10%
AAPL +0.79%

SHW -0.33%

AMZN -0.80%

NVDA +0.19%
ADBE -0.75%

Day 17
Total = -0.13%
Challenge
Total = +2.13%

Day 19 Results

Decent Day! If you could net 1% a week, you could clear 50% for the year. That's not
a bad goal...1% a week...im still half asleep. Seems like a nice mark to strive for.

3 green, 1 red

ADBE +0.62%
AAPL +0.96%
MSFT +0.16%

NVDA -0.50%

Day 19
Total = 0.31%

Challenge
Total =+2.86%

Day 20

3 pick 3's!

APPL
MSFT
NVDA

ADBE
SHW
COST

DIS
NKE
ORLY

I have a feeling today will be a good Day! Green graphs for everyone!

Day 20 = Small Success

6 out of 9 green graphs!

APPL -0.69%
MSFT +0.51%
NVDA +0.58%

ADBE +0.34%
SHW +0.63%
COST +0.56%

DIS -1.06%
NKE -0.02%

ORLY +0.35%

Day 20
Total = +0.13%

Challenge
Total = +2.99%

Anyone have any advice on

DIS
SEDG
TSLA

They all seem high risk to me...which is kinda exciting but dangerous at the same time. I feel that I'm more likely to catch a big loss than a big gain. It bothers me a lot when I see the red graphs. Green graphs bring me joy but not as much joy as when the graphs are red and bring me down. When they are green I am content...they should be green. When they are red something is wrong with my strategy or selection of picks. Guess what I'm trying to say is that red graphs bring me down more than green graphs lift me up. Its a good thing when graphs are green, they should be green.

Blah blah blah I'm going out to smoke a cig...

Friday 15th
Here we go
Day 21...

APPL
MSFT
SEDG

SHW
COST
ADBE

I guess I'll go with 2 pick 3's for Friday. BOL to everyone.

Last edited:
Como se dice....green graphs?
leprechaun5.png

Day 21 = A Great Day.

Sure it could of been better, but 4 out of 6 were green. = )

I'm happy...

4 good graphs in the green!

2 red graphs = small disappointment, but room for improvement.

APPL +1.19%
MSFT +1.29%
SEDG +0.92%

SHW -0.11%
COST -0.31%

ADBE +1.01%

Day 21
Total = +0.66%

Challenge
Total = +3.65%

Glad we had a great day trading and achieved some positive results. Its days like today that i post here @ trade 2 win.

Hope everyone has a nice couple days off and enjoys the weekend.

Day 22 - Recap

Above decent day. 4 out of 6 graphs went green. SEDG seems to unstable to have in the rotation for tomorrow. Besides that it was a pretty darn good Monday. = )

AAPL +0.50%
MSFT +0.25%

SEDG -2.75%

ADBE -0.11%

NKE +1.23%
DIS +2.06%

Day 22
Total +0.20%

Challenge
Total +3.85%

Tuesday, November 19th

Day 23

AAPL
MSFT
NVDA

ADBE
JPM
NKE

COST
DIS
TSLA

V
ORLY
AMZN

Feels like a good day today will be. Best of Luck 2 everyone.

Just checked the graphs. Go figure SEDG goes for 3%.... what can you do? Mental frustrations...keep a positive attitude and approach. Keep trying your best. I suppose hard work is rewarded.

Day 23
Recap = Overall a down day, but there were some bright spots.

Just rechecked my portfolio TSLA went for +2.72% it wasn't showing up. So all in all it was a positive day +0.21%. Initially I thought it was a down day. V and ADBE deserve some credit too! Disney was up .50% as well. Nicely done.

Thank you TSLA, V, ADBE & DIS

Here are the numbers

AAPL -0.30%
MSFT +0.03%
NVDA -2.02%

ADBE +1.16%
JPM -0.03%
NKE -0.61%

COST - 0.76%

DIS +0.49
TSLA +2.72%

V +1.73%

ORLY -1.18%
AMZN +0.01%

Day 23
Total = +0.21%

Challenge
Total = +4.06%

Last edited:
Day 24 = Awful results

Everything was down.

11 Red to 1 green...

Day 24
Total = -0.59%

Challenge
Total = +3.47%

As bad as today was, it could of been a lot worse. To me it's a minor setback in the overall big picture. Any down day stinks. Hopefully it provides at chance for a rebound and big up on Thursday. We shall see.

Day 25 - A Dozen

AAPL
MSFT
NVDA

ADBE
JPM
NKE

COST
DIS
TSLA

V
SEDG
AMZN

Last edited:
Another down day.

That makes 2 in a row.

I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick a fieldgoal. We are supposed to be returning an investment. I suppose everyday can't be a great day. You take the good and the bad, try to make the most out of everyday and every situation.

Give it 100% & play to the best of your ability. In my opinion, thats how you win.
Perform to the best of your ability. Try not to be results orientated. Cuz you cant and won't win every game. That is part of life.

Focus on what you can control. It's not always what happens to you but how you respond to it that defines you. Overcome adversity. Difficult situations may push you out of your comfort zone. Maybe they actually provide an opportunity for growth.

Never quit.

Never give up.

When times get Tough you Tough in up.

2 up
10 down

Day 25
Total = -0.46%

Challenge
Total = +3.01%