Current Charts you find interesting

More upside for gbpusd ?

4 consecutive strong up weeks now and a move back into the previous channel range on the weekly t/f (red horizonal lines).. This t/f remains in an opa (overall price action) range despite the strong up move. Daily/4hr/1hr closed Friday in an opa uptrend however.

G/L

eharlz.jpg

Re: More upside for gbpusd ?

4 consecutive strong up weeks now and a move back into the previous channel range on the weekly t/f (red horizonal lines).. This t/f remains in an opa (overall price action) range despite the strong up move. Daily/4hr/1hr closed Friday in an opa uptrend however.

G/L

eharlz.jpg

I would skip the LH, it's only a step back of the downward moving process. If you connect
the HH to H, there is a descending triangle. There is no connecting (second) point for the
upper line, why do you draw that line? May be my learning about charting is different than you!

If HH & H are connected using the body (not the whisk), the movement is getting close
to the resistance level.
:rolleyes:

Usdjpy

When is the buying gonna start again after pullback following BOJ intervention ?

G/L

11hdvtd.jpg

I was already long the EUR/JPY from Wednesday. I closed it early this morning because last time they intervened it went straight up and then straight back down and beyond.

Last edited:
eurusd daily

So many things could continue to go wrong with the € zone and now the greek referendum...feels like it ain't finished yet !! - this downside breech and close of the ascending trend line on the daily yesterday (Monday = bearish thrust candle) and today's downside follow thru could easily see more downside. Support (for now?) at the previous daily swing hi zone (previous resistance = potential support.)

G/L

wqpw7n.jpg

Cable H4 possible 123 setup if price goes below tuesdays low. This would also mean a bias change to the short side on H4 - maybe that's of interest to trend followers.

FWIW I have a short order below yesterdays low, targetting 1.5728, just shy of the 161.8% fib extension of the 123 pattern. T2 is just below @ 1.56489. Going to keep an eye on the 1.5820 level though = 38.2 fib on the daily.

Lets see if the run to the dollar continues.

Attachments

• gbp_usd_h4_01112011.gif
    gbp_usd_h4_01112011.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 209
Gbpusd

Can cable build on bounce from 100sma on 4hr at today's current 5875 lo ? ...new 4hr ascending channel created ?

G/L

2ai0qqw.jpg

eur/usd and eur/gbp H4 flags in the making?

Attachments

• eurusd_h4_06112011.gif
    eurusd_h4_06112011.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 209
  • eurgbp_h4_06112011.gif
    eurgbp_h4_06112011.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 203
usd/chf h4 flag?

FWIW, I have a buy stop above Fridays high - H4 123 pattern as an entry trigger. It's not been easy going with the 123's recently though.

Attachments

• usd_chf_h4_06112011.gif
    usd_chf_h4_06112011.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 205
gbp/usd H4 shallow rising wedge?

Attachments

• gbp_usd_h4_07112011.gif
    gbp_usd_h4_07112011.gif
    22.9 KB · Views: 189
Glencore (GLEN.L) has broken the downtrend it's been in since it's IPO and formed a base. Looking for a breakout above 460.

Attachments

• GLEN_8-11-11.png
    GLEN_8-11-11.png
    108 KB · Views: 260
Eurusd daily

A few minutes to it's close but today's eurusd daily candle is very likely to close as a master bearish thrust engulf x 5,[ ie engulfing last 5 candle bodies on this t/f.]

More downside ?

2lnd5sj.jpg

eur/usd H4 falling wedge - it's bullish in theory

Attachments

• eurusd_h4_24112011.gif
    eurusd_h4_24112011.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 161
So, short on ES or S&P 500 Cash.

Why?
The bottom formed on Black Friday has not been tested and it was low volume - I think it's gone up because there is nobody to trade with after a 10 days sell-off and this rise has been a search for liquidity whilst the conviction is still down. NFP to trigger the start of the sell-off whilst everybody is buying because they think central banks are saving the day.

Entry
About now or certainly during today's RTH where I reckon it will consolidate after yesterday's monster move. Probably a choppy day with test to 50.50 on ES, so add a pt for a cash

Exit
Watch for strong buying around ES 1214, 1191, 1167. Look for a reversal of VWAP, POC for MP or if you want to be really late out, a swing low to form. Looking to test below 1148 though into congestion area below 1135.

Wrong
Price above 1153 on ES

Attachments

• SP500CASH011211.JPG
    SP500CASH011211.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 173
GBP NZD daily @ potential long level

confluence
.previous daily support
.daily ascending trend line
.fib retracement of previous daily up swing
.daily moving averages (20ema & 50sma)
still require some form of trigger signal that lower prices have been rejected at this time

Attachments

• gbp nzd d long set up.gif
    gbp nzd d long set up.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 178
A US Stock, torchmark corp (TMK). its at decision point.

1) A gap up indicating bullish momentum.

2) Inside bar formation with both of them resembling bullish pin bars.

It did break resistance only for a bearish pin (shooting star) to be formed however.

If fridays highs gets taken out I think it can go some way up.

Attachments

• Torchmark Corp  3 dec (DFB).png
    Torchmark Corp 3 dec (DFB).png
    39.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Torchmark Corp2 (DFB).png
    Torchmark Corp2 (DFB).png
    46.7 KB · Views: 161
JPY crossess short

I attach the gbp, there are similar potential 'triggers' from shooting star candle formations rejecting higher prices at this time on eur, cad, aud & nzd vs jpy pairs

gbp can also be seen to be at significant fib retracement levels (38% of the larger down swing and 50% / 61.8% of the smaller recent down swing as well as daily moving averages being aligned for short signals with price trading below them (they act as current dynamic resistance)

Of course on the risk side there is potential intervention from the BoJ!

Attachments

• gbp jpy potential short.gif
    gbp jpy potential short.gif
    29.6 KB · Views: 165
eur/usd H1 bullish falling wedge in the making

Attachments

• eurusd_h1_06122011.gif
    eurusd_h1_06122011.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 151
Waiting for a breakout to go long or short

Attachments

• chf1.jpg