Consistently profitable amazing Expert Adviser.

kumarbapu

There is no holy grail system in forex. 95% of forex traders thinking it and telling it. And reading the sentences like this i also believed it completely. Then one qustion striked my mind that,

what the rest 5% forex traders are thinking ?

If there is no holy grail system , if no body can make consistently profits in forex , then why only 95% ? why not 100% ?

It means at least 5% forex traders are there who are making consistently profits. If it is true then how we can say there is no holy grail system in forex ? It means there is definitely holy grail system exist in forex.
check the ea reports in the zip file.

Attachments

• EA reports.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 411
On the off chance nobody is willing to download your zip file and open it, what does it contain? Hopefully not yet another Holy Grail EA.

There is another thread currently discussing the mortality rate of traders and the figure of success is considerably lower than 5% if the data are correct. If somebody gets something consistently right and makes profits year in and year out, then you could probably suggest they have found their Holy Grail, but I am increasingly under the impression given by those who are in that happy situation that it is extremely unlikely many, if any, of those holy grails are the same.

Your best bet for profits with a Holy Grail EA is in selling it to mugs.

On the off chance nobody is willing to download your zip file and open it, what does it contain? Hopefully not yet another Holy Grail EA.

There is another thread currently discussing the mortality rate of traders and the figure of success is considerably lower than 5% if the data are correct. If somebody gets something consistently right and makes profits year in and year out, then you could probably suggest they have found their Holy Grail, but I am increasingly under the impression given by those who are in that happy situation that it is extremely unlikely many, if any, of those holy grails are the same.

Your best bet for profits with a Holy Grail EA is in selling it to mugs.
Dear sir,

i am not here to sell any ea. i just programmed a ea and it show consistently profits. i posted the reports because i want suggestions from people about this ea. i will never ever sell this ea. so without trying to get the truth don't be offset that another one is trying to sell a fake ea. and thank you for visiting my post.

can I tell you what I think before I look at it ?

. i posted the reports because i want suggestions from people about this ea. i will never ever sell this ea.
Is the EA included in the zip file or just profitability reports? If the latter, what possible suggestions could you be expecting to get? I didn't mean to imply you had any intention to sell the EA, merely that it would probably offer you the best, if not the only, source of income from it.

Is the EA included in the zip file or just profitability reports? If the latter, what possible suggestions could you be expecting to get? I didn't mean to imply you had any intention to sell the EA, merely that it would probably offer you the best, if not the only, source of income from it.

i just want to know about the reports. is there any problem in the reports or they are ok. because i tested this ea multiple times and multiple dates. every time i am getting good results. so from monday i am planing to run this ea in my own live account. before that i want some advice from people about the reports.

i just want to know about the reports. is there any problem in the reports or they are ok. because i tested this ea multiple times and multiple dates. every time i am getting good results. so from monday i am planing to run this ea in my own live account. before that i want some advice from people about the reports.

Fair enough. Changed my mind. I do believe it's your intention to attempt to sell this EA as your request to have other look at your reports has no logical basis for anyone attempting to assess the veracity or utility of their coded masterpiece. You also have a vendor status which adds to my conviction of your intent.

If you're genuine, pay no attention to anyone, including me, and run your EA live for a few weeks, months - or for however long your capital holds out.

Good luck.

Fair enough. Changed my mind. I do believe it's your intention to attempt to sell this EA as your request to have other look at your reports has no logical basis for anyone attempting to assess the veracity or utility of their coded masterpiece. You also have a vendor status which adds to my conviction of your intent.

If you're genuine, pay no attention to anyone, including me, and run your EA live for a few weeks, months - or for however long your capital holds out.

Good luck.

Thank you sir,

thank you for your suggestion. i will do that as you said. but at one point you thought wrong. that i have a intention to sell the ea. anyway thank you for your suggestion.