FTSE Trading 600+ points per months (63 trades - 63 wins)

malarky

Freedom of speech fine. I've seen forex traders (well funded) trade w/o stops, but they are making 200-300 pips per trade but average 700-800 month over a year's time; make a pittance with this much risk is ridiculous. Point was tread was going no where. There has been no logical method put forward by the person who did start it. I made 10xs what we're talking about here risking a few hundred this am. threw out an idea that actually works, but some of the details are proprietary and come from pros so I can't give them up. Trading is a dues paying organization and by that I mean you have to put money in your account and be prepared to lose it. I've noticed a number of requests for very basic information; you can have a mentor, but you still need to learn a lot on your own. btw, I've also seen this naked trader lose a 1000 pips on a trade and not sweat it.

Oh, and by the way, it was partly a joke, a play on a new movie, "Read and Burn." I'm a librarian as well. Don't take everything at face value. Trading will get you too wound up.

NO IT SHOULD NOT BE DELETED.

This is called freedom of speech and am shocked coming from a guy that his country spouts on about day in day out.

It should be left here as proof that when someone jumps up with some great system their going to publish only never to be heard of again due to...and I speculate here....blown their account.

No stop loss means no loss.....until the end.

hi there guys,
i am currently in the middle of trying to put together a sort of "road map" for beginner traders.
most of the posts i see on here carry an underlying doubt as to whether it is possible to make money from trading. what i have is not a "holy grail system" it is simply a trading style and money management blueprint whereby someone who is very new to trading can start with very little capital (£250-£500) and consistently make money and build over time up to a point where they can choose to take a small regular income for their trading or compound their profits and trade on a much, much larger scale.

i am just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest. if there is i will compile it into a book for circulation.

the main reason for doing this is that there are no "hand holding" Guides out there. this is simply a method of start with very very small stakes and growing consistently.

please let me know if this is for you.

Hi Vonkhanage

i realise its a while since yu made the offer, but i am very interested in any system that you may have that allows me to create some sort of relabilty in my trades

hoping to hear from you, regards

Tony

hi there guys,
i am currently in the middle of trying to put together a sort of "road map" for beginner traders.
most of the posts i see on here carry an underlying doubt as to whether it is possible to make money from trading. what i have is not a "holy grail system" it is simply a trading style and money management blueprint whereby someone who is very new to trading can start with very little capital (£250-£500) and consistently make money and build over time up to a point where they can choose to take a small regular income for their trading or compound their profits and trade on a much, much larger scale.

i am just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest. if there is i will compile it into a book for circulation.

the main reason for doing this is that there are no "hand holding" Guides out there. this is simply a method of start with very very small stakes and growing consistently.

please let me know if this is for you.

This sounds like it would be a good, interesting read, so I'd definately be interested.

Thanks

You FTSE BOOK

hi guys,

now you guys have shown an interest i will get my **** into gear and try and finish this book asap so you can try it for your selves.

Sir,
Have you finished your book? I would be very interested in obtaining a copy. The FSTE100 is my thing. THank you for helping us newbies out.
yours
Sincerely
PdeH

hi guys,

now you guys have shown an interest i will get my **** into gear and try and finish this book asap so you can try it for your selves.

Sir,
Have you finished your book? I would be very interested in obtaining a copy. The FSTE100 is my thing. THank you for helping us newbies out.
yours
Sincerely
PdeH

Like, OH, my God.

If you find it difficult to read the thread me ole mucker, you ain't never reading no book.

To give you a head start cos I just know you cant be bothered to read anything...unless it gives you some magic formula or sumink, have a read of post 35 on page 4, or simply start from the beggining and work your way forward to your post.

The info contained in the 9 pages on this thread would equal that of about 1 page in a book, unless your used to reading spot the dog or R is for Rabbit ect.

Last edited:
Like, OH, my God.

If you find it difficult to read the thread me ole mucker, you ain't never reading no book.

To give you a head start cos I just know you cant be bothered to read anything...unless it gives you some magic formula or sumink, have a read of post 35 on page 4, or simply start from the beggining and work your way forward to your post.

The info contained in the 9 pages on this thread would equal that of about 1 page in a book, unless your used to reading spot the dog or R is for Rabbit ect.

If I ask a question such as the one I asked it is because I have a very good reason. Perhaps instead of firing off a spiteful reply you might want to reflect on why someone would ask this question?
If you haven't figured it out by now, then you never will.
I hope you never suffer from MS as I do.

If I ask a question such as the one I asked it is because I have a very good reason. Perhaps instead of firing off a spiteful reply you might want to reflect on why someone would ask this question?
If you haven't figured it out by now, then you never will.
I hope you never suffer from MS as I do.

WTF,

dont try my heart strings with that one, i dont have a heart.

if your implying that i should have known this before spouting off or you think that my attitude will change towards you then you are mistaken.

If you cannot read this thread, MS or not, then you will not be able to read his book, secondly, read the thread and you'll discover that there is no such book cos the person most probably went pop or was having a laugh to see how many mugs he could sucker in.

Now have you figured it out yet.:LOL:

It sounded like BS and I wanted to look at it. It's your manner I take exception to, not the message. Self-pity is for losers so I am with you on not having a heart. As a newbie I have no prior knowledge of this community, the in-jokes etc. However when I am watching several postions on the S&P, Gold and Cable, I don't take kindly to your obdurate remarks cluttering up my in box. Thought this was a place where those of us who trade seriously, can commune. Your remarks are more suited for a farmers' market than financial markets.
Don't bother replying, unless it is with the same respectful tone with which I address you. I'm making money. All I want to do is trade knowledge and experience here, so we can all do better. A laudable ideal would you not concur, old bean?

It sounded like BS and I wanted to look at it. It's your manner I take exception to, not the message. Self-pity is for losers so I am with you on not having a heart. As a newbie I have no prior knowledge of this community, the in-jokes etc. However when I am watching several postions on the S&P, Gold and Cable, I don't take kindly to your obdurate remarks cluttering up my in box. Thought this was a place where those of us who trade seriously, can commune. Your remarks are more suited for a farmers' market than financial markets.
Don't bother replying, unless it is with the same respectful tone with which I address you. I'm making money. All I want to do is trade knowledge and experience here, so we can all do better. A laudable ideal would you not concur, old bean?

tuff, i am replying to your silly billy outburst, like WTF.

WTF has your medical condition got to do with this trading comunity, you dont hear me mentioning my ailments, not that i have any cos i is perfect in every weay:LOL:

How can i be clogging up your in box, this is a public forum and being new has nothing at all to do with reading the thread or not.

You sound like a new trader in need of help and that is exactly what you will get from many people here but you have to lighten up a little and of course...bother to actually read the threads, by the time you've finished argueing with me and reading my insulting posts you could have read the whole thread twice.

Now do you see, do you see what I have done, i have proven to you that you like to waste your time on petty arguements that gain nothing and yet allow to slip past you the very reason we're discussing this in the first place.

Its because you dont bother to read the right stuff. Get off this line and read from page one, then forget about this set of pages and you will realise that you dont require the book after all.

Happy trading

WTF,

dont try my heart strings with that one, i dont have a heart.

if your implying that i should have known this before spouting off or you think that my attitude will change towards you then you are mistaken.

If you cannot read this thread, MS or not, then you will not be able to read his book, secondly, read the thread and you'll discover that there is no such book cos the person most probably went pop or was having a laugh to see how many mugs he could sucker in.

Now have you figured it out yet.:LOL:

thanks for that ,i couldnt be bothered to read the whole thread myself.:sleep:

This game is about making money.

More importantly, making money and KEEPING IT.

This is done by cutting your losses quickly as soon as you know you are wrong and letting winners run.

In my time studying both myself and others I have found that the first is difficult to do; the second is monumentally difficult to do.

However, if you can succeed in these two then win/loss ratio is unimportant.

Listen to what Trendie said above: running a loss ties up capital. It is arguable whether it ALWAYS comes back - even in very long term bull markets like the FTSE, Oil, Housing etc but lets say you knew without a doubt that it would and with that in mind bought the Nasdaq in 1999....

How much OPPORTUNITY LOSS does one suffer in the 9 years until you get your money back?

End of day: BEING RIGHT COSTS FAR MORE IN THE END THAN ADMITTING YOU ARE WRONG QUICKLY.

As they would say in Dragons Den: I'm out.

Exactly !

Nuff said.

Threads like this are the best example of why most people never make it at all, or if they do, never get rich: they want to be right, NOT maximise their earnings potential.

I'm always interested in new ideas but you've lost me now...