FTSE Trading 600+ points per months (63 trades - 63 wins)

I think that there may be quite a few new, relatively new and long toothed traders waiting for some action on this thread.

While waiting, here is a site that may be helpful.

Trading Stocks Education - Lesson of the Day

It deals with S&R, but the other lessons can be accessed from the list on the left-

Remember.... Like most sites, they want your money! Interesting free information, though.

Split

Last edited:
Why bother going for 600+ points.

This is less than 10 points per trade.

Has all cost and slippage and errors been taken off?

63 Trades in a month surly means alot of screen watching.

Why not just go for 2-5 trades with higher targets and more contracts?

2 trades x 20 points x 5 contracts you got your self 200 points. Spend the rest of the month spending it :)

Baldur

Road Map

hi there guys,
i am currently in the middle of trying to put together a sort of "road map" for beginner traders.
most of the posts i see on here carry an underlying doubt as to whether it is possible to make money from trading. what i have is not a "holy grail system" it is simply a trading style and money management blueprint whereby someone who is very new to trading can start with very little capital (£250-£500) and consistently make money and build over time up to a point where they can choose to take a small regular income for their trading or compound their profits and trade on a much, much larger scale.

i am just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest. if there is i will compile it into a book for circulation.

the main reason for doing this is that there are no "hand holding" Guides out there. this is simply a method of start with very very small stakes and growing consistently.

please let me know if this is for you.

I for one would be interested in this if and when you compile it.

gerty

gerty

Wouldn't you rather be interested in a chicken capable of laying eggs made of pure gold? You are in luck, I'm willing to give it to you.. I got to many freaking golden eggs anyhow.. what do you say?

..if you're interested read the thread in full, so you know how to get this fantastic chicken! :smart:

1310540_c3f7e3d9c8_m.jpeg

My "daily" profit statement sheet.. (no kidding, this is real)

Your Book

Hi,
Just wondering when your book will be finished??

right then,

i am going to get it finished in the nex fortnight, i want to make sure that it is correct and concise. as soon as it is finished in a PDF format, and has a name. i will post a link on here.
many thanks for all the response, albeit with a degree of caution.

-=VK=-

Hi,
Just wondering when your book will be finished??

maybe he went LONG the FTSE when he started this thread back on May-8th, and is waiting for it to get back into profit before putting it in his book as a win?

Re: your proposed book

gerty

At the stage I am in, I am hungry for anything that will provide me a means to make consistent gains. Also, I am interested in automatic trading.

Sapien

At the stage I am in, I am hungry for anything that will provide me a means to make consistent gains. Also, I am interested in automatic trading.

Sapien

Steer well clear - There's plenty of information on these boards that if put to good use will make you far more money than this rubbish... Do a search for 'making money trading' which was posted by trader_dante i think and captain currency's 3 ducks system... I get the impression that if you can't do well with the info in those threads then you're probably not cut out for trading anyway.

A classic reply.

What you say echos of someone well practiced in FX. However, the fact is that automated trading is here and it will not go away until it has run its course. Although it may leave the market quivering, unable to make large moves in either direction, it is a train that has already left the station.

Sapien

read and delete

this thread should be deleted. ... you can learn more watching the screen and looking for low risk high reward entries; e.g. on ym, er2, etc.. watch for Sup/Res on say 30 min time frame, perhaps a pull back, but trade also with pullback on 8 min chart and enter as close as possible to S/R. use a 1 handle/point stop. Look for at least a point profit. You might want to inch up or down your stop--minimize losses. Take a b/e, small loss or profit. Watch book for order flow (also Time&Sales)---enter again. try trading 2 and take profit on first at 1 pt.; ratchet up SL to be +1 tick. Try for 2 pts or better on second... Step 2-be patient. sometimes trades will jump in your face, really.

it's not all there but the skeleton is. i hope this helps someone who is completely new. it can be as simple or sophisticated as you want, but you have to teach yourself.

this thread should be deleted. ... you can learn more watching the screen and looking for low risk high reward entries; e.g. on ym, er2, etc.. watch for Sup/Res on say 30 min time frame, perhaps a pull back, but trade also with pullback on 8 min chart and enter as close as possible to S/R. use a 1 handle/point stop. Look for at least a point profit. You might want to inch up or down your stop--minimize losses. Take a b/e, small loss or profit. Watch book for order flow (also Time&Sales)---enter again. try trading 2 and take profit on first at 1 pt.; ratchet up SL to be +1 tick. Try for 2 pts or better on second... Step 2-be patient. sometimes trades will jump in your face, really.

it's not all there but the skeleton is. i hope this helps someone who is completely new. it can be as simple or sophisticated as you want, but you have to teach yourself.

NO IT SHOULD NOT BE DELETED.

This is called freedom of speech and am shocked coming from a guy that his country spouts on about day in day out.

It should be left here as proof that when someone jumps up with some great system their going to publish only never to be heard of again due to...and I speculate here....blown their account.

No stop loss means no loss.....until the end.

i think this thread should be deleted, as it turned out to be a giant hoax, spreading false hope to all us muppets!

Whatever the merits or otherwise of this thread, so long as it's not abusive or offensive it should be left intact. Everyone has to develop their judgement on the daily lorryloads of info, opinions and ideas that are put before them. If you can't learn to deal with it I don't think you'll make much progress as a person.

There are enough experts round these parts to point out any shortcomings. If people choose to ignore that ..............

the point is the thread is dead. The OP ****ed off without coming back, and telling us what their plan was.

in the unlikely event that someone else identifies a strat that makes 600 pips a month on the ftse with a 100% win ratio, and they feel like sharing it with us, I'm sure they will.

In the meantime, wouldn't it save us all time to end yet another dead debate.

the point is the thread is dead. The OP ****ed off without coming back, and telling us what their plan was.

in the unlikely event that someone else identifies a strat that makes 600 pips a month on the ftse with a 100% win ratio, and they feel like sharing it with us, I'm sure they will.

What you say is right but I still believe that the "free speech" ethos should override it. Think how dull life would have been without the Spanish lessons. :LOL:

on the contrary, threads like these provide a baseline for comparison about how scammers work.
if it were not for us knowing about threads being started by newbies asking about an obscure product, followed by another newbie extolling its virtues, etc, how would we know they were scams?

newbies need to have reference points about the kinds of things to be wary of.

leave this thread as is, and refer to it as an example.

EDIT: by all means close the thread, but dont delete it.