Forex Cash Siphon

pgpb

The latest marketing splash is a product called Forex Cash Siphon

It is not an EA, but rather a system.......I know these marketing things come along every few weeks, each promising to be guaranteed, simple, easy, blah blah blah

I usually delete them without even visiting.

I know that there is no holy grail, indicator except for learning to read price action.....but boy the marketing on this one is good.

Anyone taken the plunge?

PGPB

Marketers has a couple of tricks up their sleave reading through all their bs can take you 30 min.I ignore it all i'm interested in two things.The price and screen shots after that i read as many reviews i can get my hands on cause this information alone is worth taking the time to read.The problem is if you've got something that works how do you convince people that this is not just another crappy system but worth buying?

The answer is this they should code a special set of indicators indicators that will only work for 30 days after that you need to buy it.I'm not a programmer but i've seen it done once before.If your system really works than surely you won't have any problem doing it this way if your product is as good as you say then your sales will sky rocket.

They won't do that because none of the crap they sell actually works. If you scratch the surface of any if these things you'll quickly find some sort of dishonesty in their claims.

There are some good stuff out there.I bought the hacker scalping system modified it a bit and demo traded it for a month ...it works.Though i did add two indicators the indicators themselves were not totally useless.But because i don't want to be clued to my screen 8 hours a day i started looking for something else.

I just started trading fxsmooth live and after 4 trades i'm up 71 pips on a 5m frame.I know it's still very early the jury is till out on that one but i've been watching it for a while now and i'm confident it will continue to work.Sanefx is yet another simple mecanical system that works.

Having siad that i wasted a lot of money on bad systems but there seems to be a general consensus at what is possible and what is not.Is it not possible that a group of experienced traders who knows what their doing can code a system that's simplistic,mecanical and effective.

This guy is a thief. He has stolen systems from Forex Factory, re-packaged and is charging 4127. I picked it up from recommendation. I was grossly disappointed. Now the guy is refusing to provide a refund, in spite of his promise in his hompage of a no questions asked refund.

Don't go near this stuff. Pure scam. Sad, I had to start my first post with this.

pipdawg is right, i have the forex cash siphon system and its all ********. dont waste ur time. These guys get rich by duping innocent folks.

I have escalated thee issue to plimus. Let's see if they are honest or aid to these criminals.

What you expect. To get a professional trading system what make you a ton of money ??...and all you need to do is to spend 99 USD for.

Be realistic guys. There is no such thing.

This guy is a thief. He has stolen systems from Forex Factory, re-packaged and is charging 4127. I picked it up from recommendation. I was grossly disappointed. Now the guy is refusing to provide a refund, in spite of his promise in his hompage of a no questions asked refund.

Don't go near this stuff. Pure scam. Sad, I had to start my first post with this.

It is a clickbank product and I applied and got a refund straight away

It was plimus for me. I had to escalate to plimus with proof of his scam and they refunded me.

but boy the marketing on this one is good.

That's because the people behind rubbish like this are expert MARKETERS and are NOT traders. In effect they're just using their sales/marketing skills to sell a product which happens to be on trading.

This time next year for example, they'll tweak the methods to sell other non- trading related products.

PS. I love the crappy names they come up with, I haven't read the sales page but wonder if the word 'secret' is mentioned.

pipdawg is right, i have the forex cash siphon system and its all ********. dont waste ur time. These guys get rich by duping innocent folks.

'Innocent', Mmmm I'm not so sure.

1-2 years ago I would have cided with the man in the street and shame on the sellers.

But now I think it's actually the buyers fault because they a) believe this type of crap and b) must have realised now that the majority of businesses these days try to trick their clients or at least hoodwink them. It's a bad world out there so if you don't look for the tricks and expect them who's really to blame.