Clown's Weekly 29.

manubiae

Junior member
21 0
manubiae said:
Moderator,

I fully support "Clowns" request as "Difficult" is an outright disgrace to everything this forum/site is aiming for.
So please moderator........act accordingly !

Best Regards,

Manubiae.


Dear Clown,

Het is een mooie dag, The Open Golf net begonnen op Royal Liverpool EN koerier bezorgde net het boek van Brown........(uitermate snelle levering) ........ I AM ON THE CASE

Happy Hunting
 

manubiae

Junior member
21 0
manubiae said:
Dear Clown,

Het is een mooie dag, The Open Golf net begonnen op Royal Liverpool EN koerier bezorgde net het boek van Brown........(uitermate snelle levering) ........ I AM ON THE CASE

Happy Hunting




Heads Up..............Iran to make statement around 1000 GMT on nuclear programme. (Reuters)
 

The Dutch Clown

Established member
592 11
Manubiea,

Thanks for your support look at the signals and focus..... have fun reading the C. Brown book it will make clear a lot of issues already in the first chapters.... you might skip a few to read on the Reversal Signals (but read the first chapters you will be needing those for better understanding) to get you up to speed.

The chapters on Gann and Elliott wave are just what the writer tells you... an introduction.

Presently you might understand I am totally fed up with the idiot interuptions but have to say that the moderator seems to be understanding and constructive.

Trade to Win.
 

manubiae

Junior member
21 0
The Dutch Clown said:
Manubiea,

Thanks for your support look at the signals and focus..... have fun reading the C. Brown book it will make clear a lot of issues already in the first chapters.... you might skip a few to read on the Reversal Signals (but read the first chapters you will be needing those for better understanding) to get you up to speed.

The chapters on Gann and Elliott wave are just what the writer tells you... an introduction.

Presently you might understand I am totally fed up with the idiot interuptions but have to say that the moderator seems to be understanding and constructive.

Trade to Win.

Appropiate action, i like that........enjoy the day .........!
 

The Dutch Clown

Established member
592 11
The present PR signal on the intraday graph has not yet met it's target.... but the wave up from 422,71 has moved up at a disproportional movement in the RSI and even so that a NR has been formed..... once again we are in uncovered territory here.... the good thing is that we are going to learn someting here ... how important is the most important issue out of the C. Brown book.... at this stage we have to keep all options open altough...

The 1 x 2 line has been Resistant this morning and we move sideways towards the 1 x 1 line....

This afternoon the last mountain etappe in the Tour de France.

Have Fun.
 
Last edited:

gogo27

Junior member
37 0
The Dutch Clown said:
The present PR signal on the intraday graph has not yet met it's target.... but the wave up from 422,71 has moved up at a disproportional movement in the RSI and even so that a NR has been formed..... once again we are in uncovered territory here.... the good thing is that we are going to learn someting here ... how important is the most important issue out of the C. Brown book.... at this stage we have to keep all options open altough...

The 1 x 2 line has been Resistant this morning and we move sideways towards the 1 x 1 line....

This afternoon the last mountain etappe in the Tour de France.

Have Fun.

Dear Clown

As you said : the last climb today !? ;)

What about a picture?

GR.

Gogo
 
Last edited:

The Dutch Clown

Established member
592 11
Boom there goes the trend line down... PR target has not been met.... disproportional RSI related to price..... and even a Negative Reversal with RSI OB.... and the Range Rule around the corner.... djia did not take out high of yesterday which might indicate a complete 5 wave from the low....

What can I say it is exciting from a TA point of view....
 

The Dutch Clown

Established member
592 11
vrijdag 21 juli 2006 expiratie belangen.... het zal wel.

As indicated previously the price target of the PR has not been met yet we are one index point short ?!...the way up showed disproportional movement in the oscillator related to the price which is an alert ... in fact it was so disproportional that a NR was formed..... and to include an other peace we are currently strugling with the top of the Range from the RR....

Still we have the Clown's interpretation of Mr. Gann's geometrie work and can therefore present a new trend line down from 441,25 which will get us through the day....

Fun is't it...

II. 12.30u see graph 2
A picture means a thousand words so this is becoming a very large post again. The EOD picture update shows the relevant issues of today's AEX index movements.... in the intraday graph the last trendline is approaching and we might see some action soon.... the RR did its work untill now, let's see what signal is winning

III 14.30u graph 3
What can I say ... just look at the graph and you will see where today's pocket money came from... and now it's the question if the song "do that to me one more time" applies.... so watch the trend line again.... RR is not that strong anymore so I would say...
 

Attachments

  • AEXuur.jpg
    AEXuur.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 251
  • AEXdag.jpg
    AEXdag.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 232
  • AEXuur.jpg
    AEXuur.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

gogo27

Junior member
37 0
Dear Clown,

Now the picture is clear...next target 434 ... will it hold?...

Lovely day today, good for a sailing race...

Fijn weekeinde

Gogo

-12.05
Funny, just before leaving read GJN column and... 434 !

How different views are joining together... Nice work Clown!
 
Last edited:
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock