Clown's Weekly 29.

Woensdag 19 juli 2006 het wordt wamr vandaag 35+ graden

It is becoming a close call where it is The DJIA being in wave 5 or has completed the whole wave down. Objectively seen the preference is a wave 5 still not completed and the good thing here is that providing the DJIA moves today it will become more clear very soon. Since the wave 4 was put a bit higher yesterday the target for wave 5 was also put higher now being 10672 and that is not that for of the day low of yesterday so be aware. If we take it one wave level higher than we see that now all 4 targets (see post 1) of wave 3 have been met, yesterday the last one was taken down.

The only thing that puzzles me is the disproportional movement in the RSI (AEX that is) yesterday that tells us to watch the direction of Trading cautiously. Okay it did what it was suppose to do, but has it come down enough to overcome the thing here. So an other issue to be aware of when trading today.

A closer look at the AEX waves in more detail starting at 420,19 does not help since the wave down 443,38-422,71 does not accept sub wave labeling again something to be aware. It is just one of those day’s when all signals tell you to be careful and watch your back when trading.

S6.

I. 11.00u see graph 1
A repeat warning is in order... how disproportional can an oscillator be... also the Elliott Oscillator shows that the AEX is at a crossing where a last wave down will be typically seen... forming divergence with the wave three values of the oscillator.... and an other bit of the puzlle is the 38,2% retracemnt level that has been tackled just a few moments ago an other indication for a wave four.... it 's almost like an educational picture out of a book.

Last bit is the newly formed trend line where the AEX is below.. but it has to be said that we are above the "older" upwards trendlines....

Attachments

• AEXuur.jpg
    AEXuur.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Good morning Clown

I do have the same 'feeling'... (Vrouwen bloot handel dood?...) ...Have a nice day...
In fact I am missing the picture...

Gogo

Difficult,

You are invited to participate in discussions, nagging is not appreciated here. Might I suggest you read post 28 first... or the other ones I carefully compiled.....did you by any chance pick up a book ....

S6.

difficult said:
The Dutch Clown,

Surprised? :cool:

Difficult, doe iedereen hier even een lol, verpest het niet, ga niet achteraf iemand afzeiken, alleen graag zinnige opmerkingen of vragen..... dat kan een ieder helpen, hope that isnt too difficult

Bij voorbaat dank

Moderator,

Please remove Difficult from this forum he was baggering constructive discussions on a Dutch forum previous....and now repeats his bad attitude here ....

Moderator.........PLEASE

The Dutch Clown said:
Moderator,

Please remove Difficult from this forum he was baggering constructive discussions on a Dutch forum previous....and now repeats his bad attitude here ....

Moderator,

I fully support "Clowns" request as "Difficult" is an outright disgrace to everything this forum/site is aiming for.
So please moderator........act accordingly !

Best Regards,

Manubiae.

DDC,

Yesterday was a example day of the saying: Expect the unexpected. Very surprised and not sure about the big picture. See what happens.

Cold or Warm

manubiae said:
Moderator,

I fully support "Clowns" request as "Difficult" is an outright disgrace to everything this forum/site is aiming for.
So please moderator........act accordingly !

Best Regards,

Manubiae.

Dear Clown,

Het is een mooie dag, The Open Golf net begonnen op Royal Liverpool EN koerier bezorgde net het boek van Brown........(uitermate snelle levering) ........ I AM ON THE CASE

Happy Hunting

manubiae said:
Dear Clown,

Het is een mooie dag, The Open Golf net begonnen op Royal Liverpool EN koerier bezorgde net het boek van Brown........(uitermate snelle levering) ........ I AM ON THE CASE

Happy Hunting

Heads Up..............Iran to make statement around 1000 GMT on nuclear programme. (Reuters)

Manubiea,

Thanks for your support look at the signals and focus..... have fun reading the C. Brown book it will make clear a lot of issues already in the first chapters.... you might skip a few to read on the Reversal Signals (but read the first chapters you will be needing those for better understanding) to get you up to speed.

The chapters on Gann and Elliott wave are just what the writer tells you... an introduction.

Presently you might understand I am totally fed up with the idiot interuptions but have to say that the moderator seems to be understanding and constructive.

Trade to Win.

The Dutch Clown said:
Manubiea,

Thanks for your support look at the signals and focus..... have fun reading the C. Brown book it will make clear a lot of issues already in the first chapters.... you might skip a few to read on the Reversal Signals (but read the first chapters you will be needing those for better understanding) to get you up to speed.

The chapters on Gann and Elliott wave are just what the writer tells you... an introduction.

Presently you might understand I am totally fed up with the idiot interuptions but have to say that the moderator seems to be understanding and constructive.

Trade to Win.

Appropiate action, i like that........enjoy the day .........!

The present PR signal on the intraday graph has not yet met it's target.... but the wave up from 422,71 has moved up at a disproportional movement in the RSI and even so that a NR has been formed..... once again we are in uncovered territory here.... the good thing is that we are going to learn someting here ... how important is the most important issue out of the C. Brown book.... at this stage we have to keep all options open altough...

The 1 x 2 line has been Resistant this morning and we move sideways towards the 1 x 1 line....

This afternoon the last mountain etappe in the Tour de France.

Have Fun.

Last edited:
The Dutch Clown said:
The present PR signal on the intraday graph has not yet met it's target.... but the wave up from 422,71 has moved up at a disproportional movement in the RSI and even so that a NR has been formed..... once again we are in uncovered territory here.... the good thing is that we are going to learn someting here ... how important is the most important issue out of the C. Brown book.... at this stage we have to keep all options open altough...

The 1 x 2 line has been Resistant this morning and we move sideways towards the 1 x 1 line....

This afternoon the last mountain etappe in the Tour de France.

Have Fun.

Dear Clown

As you said : the last climb today !? ;)

What about a picture?

GR.

Gogo

Last edited:
Boom there goes the trend line down... PR target has not been met.... disproportional RSI related to price..... and even a Negative Reversal with RSI OB.... and the Range Rule around the corner.... djia did not take out high of yesterday which might indicate a complete 5 wave from the low....

What can I say it is exciting from a TA point of view....

vrijdag 21 juli 2006 expiratie belangen.... het zal wel.

As indicated previously the price target of the PR has not been met yet we are one index point short ?!...the way up showed disproportional movement in the oscillator related to the price which is an alert ... in fact it was so disproportional that a NR was formed..... and to include an other peace we are currently strugling with the top of the Range from the RR....

Still we have the Clown's interpretation of Mr. Gann's geometrie work and can therefore present a new trend line down from 441,25 which will get us through the day....

Fun is't it...

II. 12.30u see graph 2
A picture means a thousand words so this is becoming a very large post again. The EOD picture update shows the relevant issues of today's AEX index movements.... in the intraday graph the last trendline is approaching and we might see some action soon.... the RR did its work untill now, let's see what signal is winning

III 14.30u graph 3
What can I say ... just look at the graph and you will see where today's pocket money came from... and now it's the question if the song "do that to me one more time" applies.... so watch the trend line again.... RR is not that strong anymore so I would say...

Attachments

• AEXuur.jpg
    AEXuur.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 278
  • AEXdag.jpg
    AEXdag.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 256
  • AEXuur.jpg
    AEXuur.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Dear Clown,

Now the picture is clear...next target 434 ... will it hold?...

Lovely day today, good for a sailing race...

Fijn weekeinde

Gogo

Funny, just before leaving read GJN column and... 434 !

How different views are joining together... Nice work Clown!

Last edited: