city index trading academy

Yes I would tweet it from the same account but its been blocked now as this is part of the problem!! Anyway here is a picture I just took for all you to see its me on this account! This is just stupid, it seems they have stopped now so lets move on before I get a dam court case!!

Why are you worried if it wasn't you? In any case the moderators can do some checking and prove it wasnt you, assuming of course you're being entirely honest. I mean it would be a little embarrassing if it turned out they both came from the same IP or device.

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 188
yes i would tweet it from the same account but its been blocked now as this is part of the problem!! Anyway here is a picture i just took for all you to see its me on this account! This is just stupid, it seems they have stopped now so lets move on before i get a dam court case!!

amazeballs!

Yes I would tweet it from the same account but its been blocked now as this is part of the problem!! Anyway here is a picture I just took for all you to see its me on this account! This is just stupid, it seems they have stopped now so lets move on before I get a dam court case!!

This is turning into an all time classic.

Yes it would but luckily that wont happen! To be honest, its not a big thing, just annoying for me! Never mind, I think it is someone at my work anyway as that only way they can get in my email and computer and I been out the office this afternoon.

I think I will stay in the shadows from now on!

Staying in the shadows sounds like a good idea to me, my mate dave is lookin for you!

Attachments

• becks.png
    becks.png
    249 KB · Views: 174
I think it is someone at my work anyway as that only way they can get in my email and computer and I been out the office this afternoon.

!

Well if you learnt nothing about trading at least you got an excellent lesson in information security.

Pboyles, seriously why are you making this so difficult for me. Do you think I am moronic enough to post that on a huge trading forum? Cityindex created our twitter, of course if they think I am being detrimental to their business they wont allow me access it. Please just leave this now ok! Its over!

OK if you throw your hands up now and admit you were behind both user names I'll stop.

this thread's getting funny!

I expect top spot in the annual T2W awards for starting it. Hope I get a nice prize.

Much love,

James Absalom

Both 'JamieAbsalom' and 'RealJamesAbsalom' used the word 'moronic' in their posts, not a common word to use. Just saying.....

Also I love the way he had a go at Hilary but she traded him under the table in the first week.

TRADING IS 75% PSYHCOLOGY.

1. "Was I expecting to learn..no not really I just wanted the 100K!"
LEARNING NEVER STOPS.

2. "completely out of my trading plan, never traded indices in my life"
SHIFTING THE BLAME

3. "myself only concentrating on my position on that board rather than the markets"
TRADING YOU PNL (ANOTHER MISTAKE)

4. I am just frustrated as I have the humiliation of being the first out of the competition
DENIAL

5. "Hilary truly is that annoying and moronic in real life"
PROJECTION (ALSO INSULTING)

6. "let alone other people within a certain time frame forced to trade a market I am not used to"
MORE SHIFTING THE BLAME

It seems Jamies actually needs to learn a little more. Good Luck.