City Index / Finspreads / iii platform charts not working!

francisfinley

Established member
Hi has anyone found their City Index / Finspreads / iii platform charts not working today?

mine stopped working @ 3.30 GMT

im getting "www.mor-test-app06.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again."

ive contacted city index no reply as to what it is as yet!

its really annoying as i did a load of work on the charts, luckily saved them off as images... but sill arghhhh:mad:

Hi - I used fins charts this pm and also this evening and just now - didn't notice any problems, they loaded and displayed fine. As you find same problem from different sites, is it your machine's set-up? Made any changes recently?

Maybe the machine has downloaded an update for you? I know little about computers and operating systems but have foound the Restore facility the most useful programme several times, restoring OS to a date prior to the start of some silly glitch.

Hi - I used fins charts this pm and also this evening and just now - didn't notice any problems, they loaded and displayed fine. As you find same problem from different sites, is it your machine's set-up? Made any changes recently?

Maybe the machine has downloaded an update for you? I know little about computers and operating systems but have foound the Restore facility the most useful programme several times, restoring OS to a date prior to the start of some silly glitch.

hi tom, its web based. if yours is ok then its my account. hmm something fishy, ive rung it support again this evening still waiting to hear.... tried in IE and firefox.

captial spreads charts work fine and theyre thru it-finance.com as well....

meh.:(

It's been my experience that City/Fins take days to answer questions, I even left a post here asking how everyone was finding their service since the merger and recent platform upgrade. If anyone has any experience please post them..

BTW: CityIndex CFD's support answer email within the hour, aren't they the same people??

Hi has anyone found their City Index / Finspreads / iii platform charts not working today?

mine stopped working @ 3.30 GMT

im getting "www.mor-test-app06.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again."

ive contacted city index no reply as to what it is as yet!

its really annoying as i did a load of work on the charts, luckily saved them off as images... but sill arghhhh:mad:

I second Tom on the chart service. I had SP500 and BP on all day. Maybe it was another instrument.

yeah cityindex is behind finspreads and iii spreadbetting.

its still not working! all charts down.

It's been my experience that City/Fins take days to answer questions, I even left a post here asking how everyone was finding their service since the merger and recent platform upgrade. If anyone has any experience please post them..

BTW: CityIndex CFD's support answer email within the hour, aren't they the same people??

For bugs and hitches I use the phone. The girl talked me through one problem I had which was caused by my computer not being enabled. A box needed ticking. How it happened, I don't know--I never go there---but it did.

I've found that a phone call is the quickest if the chart is down. If it's them, they say so and if not they make some suggestions.

Split

Last edited:
yeh its just iii spreadbetting (sits on city index) finspreads and city index is ok.

just iii spreadbetting - charts not working.

"their it is on it".... 17 hours so far.....