city index trading academy

To whover the hell is pretending to be me, and writing this tuff, this is not actually me writing it, however it is clear it is someone I know well due to the content!

Could the administrator please remove the posts of "JamieAbsalom" from the forum as it is causing me a lot of trouble and I have no idea who is doing this!

Once again for the record, I am James Absalom who appeared on trading academy and not the account above.

This is an imposter who is causing me trouble! Please take action immediately!

lulz a plenty :D

To whover the hell is pretending to be me, and writing this tuff, this is not actually me writing it, however it is clear it is someone I know well due to the content!

Could the administrator please remove the posts of "JamieAbsalom" from the forum as it is causing me a lot of trouble and I have no idea who is doing this!

Once again for the record, I am James Absalom who appeared on trading academy and not the account above.

This is an imposter who is causing me trouble! Please take action immediately!

The ReallyRealJamesAbsalom just PMed me to say you were an imposter.

Anyhow, serves you right for getting mixed up with a dodgy publicity stunt.

Its on twitter. Will the real James Absalom please stand up.

Attachments

• twitter.jpg
    twitter.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 320
James,

Post a message on twitter saying which user name here is the genuine one.

James,

Post a message on twitter saying which user name here is the genuine one.

That's not the best way to tell cos of passwords hacking and stuff.

the best way to tell is for the REAL (in real life) James Absalom to make a sign on a bit of paper what says "other James Absalom is a PLOKER!" and take a photo in his camera phone or get a mate to do it if he don't have a camera phone and put in on here!

the best way to tell is for the REAL (in real life) James Absalom to make a sign on a bit of paper what says "other James Absalom is a PLOKER!" and take a photo in his camera phone or get a mate to do it if he don't have a camera phone and put in on here!

Reminds me of the time some rascal tried to get Peter Crudas to do something similar :LOL: :LOL: :p

That's not the best way to tell cos of passwords hacking and stuff.

Actually I'm the real James Absalom, here's a photo I just took on my phone

Attachments

• james.png
    james.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 562
Guys, seriously I know this is all a bit of a laugh for you lot, but for me its not. I have not done this and it is obviously someone I know but can we please stop trying to make this a big thing as it is causing me so much sh1t! Thanks! Is there any moderator that can sort this out or cancel the otehr account?

It's all rather problematic really.

How to ban one without the other....hmmmmm

All he needs to do is tweet it from the same account on twitter that he's used for the trading academy stuff.