Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
and as soon as he posts something realistic, I'll respond sensibly.

Regardless of how well one can trade, you can still chose to be civil up to the point where proof is shown from a vendor. I do agree that if you want to sell something the best way to get customers is with a free sample, or uncontestable proof of some kind.
BUT
I also believe you never know what you might miss or could learn from some one if you start with a negative stance.
Just shows how closed minded people really are.

For me, fcta's knowledge of "god" and his/hers/its involvement in trading opens him to richly deserved ridicule.
Plain and simple.

So should I get from what you said that you have such a problem with God that you treat others like poopoo openly when they mention Him/Her/It?

Or is it the fact that God was mixed with trading?

Or does it have nothing to do with God and everything to do with someone being different than you are comfortable with?

I personally believe that you should treat people the way you want to be treated regardless of what they believe. I believe that's what makes a man or woman good.
Not who or what they believe in, but how they treat their fellow man/woman.

It really makes me kind of sad to see this side of all of you, cause I looked up to some of you that are so good at trading. If this guy had come in and started attacking people on this board then that would be one thing, but you folks are the ones who drew first blood.

Oh and WASP even though you seem to suck as a person I still hope you get your five stars cause you are a great trader.

Last edited:
At the risk of getting flamed by everyone else, I have to say I agree in part to what the old religious folks are saying... live and let live, you know? (now I'm pushing it here, but its similar to S89)

On the other hand, I don't, but my position is clear already.

as for Wasp.. well he is, by definition, a protestant - which, also by definition, is someone that is a) not as good at fanaticism as you, and b) allowed to masturbate.

as for Wasp.. well he is, by definition, a protestant - which, also by definition, is someone that is a) not as good at fanaticism as you, and b) allowed to masturbate.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well that's five laughing, better than five stars.

You're fuuuuunny.:LOL:

So should I get from what you said that you have such a problem with God that you treat others like poopoo openly when they mention Him/Her/It?

Just a problem with God botherers.

I personally believe that you should treat people the way you want to be treated regardless of what they believe. I believe that's what makes a man or woman good.
Not who or what they believe in, but how they treat their fellow man/woman.

I think fcta has absolute contempt for anyone, in a major passive aggressive manner, who is not as willingly subservient to the christian doctrine.

Oh and WASP even though you seem to suck as a person I still hope you get your five stars cause you are a great trader.

He don't need no stinkin' badges.

Regardless of how well one can trade, you can still chose to be civil up to the point where proof is shown from a vendor. I do agree that if you want to sell something the best way to get customers is with a free sample, or uncontestable proof of some kind.
BUT
I also believe you never know what you might miss or could learn from some one if you start with a negative stance.
Just shows how closed minded people really are.

Quite the reverse, in fact. The OP demonstates contempt for the intelligence of other posters on this board by drivelling on about chaos theory - about which he demonstrably knows not a zot - and wrapping it up with some religious twaddle. Then waits for somebody to come along and whinge about religious intolerance.

His posts are getting just what they deserve.

Just a problem with God botherers.

I think fcta has absolute contempt for anyone, in a major passive aggressive manner, who is not as willingly subservient to the christian doctrine.

He don't need no stinkin' badges.

OK lets say that fcta is the devil himself. All he wants to do is get you all up in arms.
The way that you have dealt with him only gives him more power and makes you look like less of a person. Like some one who can't control him self cause you just HAVE to respond back. Not only respond back but in a way that frankly makes you look worse and him look better. That means he has won AND has control over you!
So if he is this awful person he has you right were he wants you.

Now, lets say that he smoked a little too much of everything for WAY too long.
That he doesn't know up from down. Do you thing he would ever consider anything some one said to him when they say it in such a horrible way? You will never know now. It could have been some kind words of disagreement and half a dozen links to some of the many great threads here. He could have turned into the strange guy with funny ideas who lightens the place up a little. Then one day it clicks for him and then he calls you friend for your patients and guidance.

Or last, but certainly not least, he could be a HUGE scammer who is using the name of God as a cover to make money. In that case he would most certainly shoot himself in the foot with something he says because of his greed. Then he could be banned from the forum and not given any more air time instead of his thread being the number 2 thread this week.

P.S. When WASP gets five stars he will then transcend reputation and simply be the cool guy. Up to the point when there are twenty five star people. When that happens every one will realise he is just a person too and we will be having angry talks about him instead.

Last edited:
I find the fact that you believe that to be sad for you.

Well maybe next time he might learn to address his audience in a more respectful manner that hasn't got SCAM written all over it. The decent traders and posters here take responsibility for their own actions and don't bother some purported God.

I know this is WAY off subject but what time is it in the part of Australia That you are in?

An 8 hour difference.
Ok thanks.
Oh one last question if you don't mind...how many time zones does Australia have?

Basically 3 but it's not that simple. One Eastern state doesn't have DST and the others do.

You are asking too many questions and jumping to conclusion without proof. First it is banned me I am a scam, then give me proof, I sent you live results yesterday, now give me trade, I sent you were to enter. I said sell below , price touching is not below, you just exposed your inexperience in trading you claim to have. Even if you enter at that price you use 1 pip stoploss or what?

No you change the subject, do you think I am here to give you free lessons. You go to join chart's thread for those freebies. There is nothing wrong in selling training.

Firstly, go potential setups or ftse trading thread and you will see my trades. Even the chatzy room, ask people on the site - I tend to talk to much on the chatroom and say what numbers I'm going to hit.

Last night's call
Same Call - No picture
I hit the inside bar, the major level after the inside bar and both pinbars.

Secondly, Can someone confirm that price yesterday did trade below 14178 at 4pm. Because on 3 different brokers it did break the price. Move 3 pips onside, and has not seen that price since - It's 14406 now.... So even with a 200 point stoploss YOUR OUT.

There is everything wrong in selling if your trying to misguide others. My mates laughed about "some guy trying to trade via the bible", so I don't think your going to get anybody in the UK buying your crap...

Oh, and you should probably update your profile from "Trading experience - None"

you just exposed your inexperience in trading you claim to have.

Gaggs,
I understand exactly where you are coming from in some of your post, but anyone who purports to read the "word of god" is, to use a phrase I'm sure you're familiar with, "looking upon the face of the almighty". To purport to know and read the "mind of god" and then attempt to sell that as a means to making riches in the markets is worthy of extreme ridicule. I would have thought that you might regard that as blasphemous and express condemnation of him.
Perhaps you might have missed pedro1's post #51. It's well worth reading.
The vast majority of people on this board, certainly the ones who have posted on this thread are not fools and certainly not gullible, so attempts such as fcta's are sure to be met with such a very well deserved response.
Having said that, fcta has provided much entertainment and humour, so I guess we should thank him.
Richard

OK lets say that fcta is the devil himself. All he wants to do is get you all up in arms.
The way that you have dealt with him only gives him more power and makes you look like less of a person. Like some one who can't control him self cause you just HAVE to respond back. Not only respond back but in a way that frankly makes you look worse and him look better. That means he has won AND has control over you!
So if he is this awful person he has you right were he wants you.

Let's say he's the devil? :devilish:

Wow, I'd never flatter him with such stature. I see him as a simple joke. Or in Biblical terms a dingleberry on a goat's behind that mustest beeth plucked offeth.

He has no power. Responding to him is like poking at a leper's festering wound, just to see what ouzes out.

It amuses me.:jester:

He has woneth, and he haseth control overeth you and your minions said the Lord,...:medieval:

I think you are as muddled as he his, but at least you're not peddling nonsense for cash.

OK first things first.

I think you must have me wrong because I'm NOT a Christian.
I DO believe in God but not in the sense that a Christian does, and I have no intentions of going into that. It's what I believe after much study of many sources of "information".
I honestly don't care what you or anyone else believes as it won't change what I believe. I also would not expect to be able to change what anyone else believes. If what I say does change someone else's beliefs then they must not be very firmly grounded.

I also believe that how you treat people is THE mark of your true character. And as I said before most of you did draw first blood.
If you truly believe this guy is no good then make your case and let that be that.
If you believe making fun of people is how to handle it then, IMHO, you are no better than the person you are making fun of. If they are that bad to begin with.

I had a life changing event happen that changed the way I treat others.
I knew a guy who was a nerd and jerk and most(including myself) treated the guy much like you are treating fcta. Don't get me wrong, this guy was a jerk to people so I figured I was just giving back what he dished out.
Well, he killed himself and as most do he left a note that explained why he did what he did.
I started to look at how I had treated him and I realised that the people(including me) that teased him drew first blood. We were rude and mean from the onset because he was different.

The above is in no way trying to get any of you to change anything you do. I just want all of you to understand why I feel the way that I do. It's not some religious doctrine that I am following. I simply try to make my time here while I'm alive productive and positive. If this is the only chance I get at life I want to be remember in a good way not a bad one.

So now you know the history of why I feel the way I do.
If you wish to pound me because of it that's your choice.
Saying what I have and now giving the reason for it I don't feel the need to respond any more to this thread.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.