Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
? - missed that one (no idea how). It will either be divine or blasphemy (and the line between the two is, as we all know, so very very thin!)

I think the jist of it was;

dunk biscuit (rich tea best although in true trader form, variations were tried!)

short if it drops

long if you make it to your mouth!

Which reminds me, where is fcta?

Well I have other things to do. I just feel pity for most you guys replies and intention to dis credit this thread. Anyway like someone boasting of 15+ years of trading, that got nothing to do with this thread. Medoff and the rest had +50years of experience in trading
with huge money to play with.

The last 70 years spent in attempting to forecast markets were all filled with lies if not come out and tell us what market will do in the next 2 weeks, not months. People be trading based on guess work they called it experience.

Wow, you guys are NOT nice people.
Never mind being Christian or Atheist or what ever.
I used to like it here but I have been seeing more and more of this kind of thing from all the supposed "big boys". Not that it has been happening more just I have been reading more threads.
You have all gone down in MHO simply because you seem to be unable to take the high road.
This guy who started this thread has my respect if only for the fact that he has a thick skin.
And he did make a good point. He started this thread for like minded people. Not to get bashed.
If you want him to leave then you should have left his thread unanswered. He would have gotten the idea that there are no people around here with "like views".
But hey you guys need your blood right? Like to throw your rep around and needed an excuse to do it this week.
I bet ALLOT of people on this forum are too scared to admit that they might have a view that is different from the "norm" established by the bullies here. Now I understand better why there are so few active members compared to how many people have signed up.
Please don't think that I am trying to change any one of you. I know I could never do that.
I would like to just point one thing out...
If you treat others with respect then you will have it returned to you.
If you treat others with disrespect then you will have that returned to you.
Not in heaven, not in any after life, but right here right now were everything really counts.
If you believe this is your only go around why not make it a positive one?
I believe that someone with true character, if they disagree with someone, would be able to state their case like an adult and then move on.
Why would anyone listen to a bully?

Well back from the gym. So much for lots of pips. It broke 14178 and it now trading at 14250....

conclusion, there is no god.

So is this the way you trade. I said wait for price to go below 4178 that there is a strong bottom fractal there from 15min time frame. Where is the wisdom you boast about?
You got to wait and have patience.

infact. stfu.

The price BROKE 14178. Meaning a sell signal was in place...

Why would you wait for the trade which you recommended go away from your entry point.
Check potential setups and ftse thread if you want to see my calls you prick.

So is this the way you trade. I said wait for price to go below 4178 that there is a strong bottom fractal there from 15min time frame. Where is the wisdom you boast about?
You got to wait and have patience.

OH. And if you weren't so busy trying to sell your crap, you might actually have a look around this website.

OH. And if you weren't so busy trying to sell your crap, you might actually have a look around this website.

You are asking too many questions and jumping to conclusion without proof. First it is banned me I am a scam, then give me proof, I sent you live results yesterday, now give me trade, I sent you were to enter. I said sell below , price touching is not below, you just exposed your inexperience in trading you claim to have. Even if you enter at that price you use 1 pip stoploss or what?

No you change the subject, do you think I am here to give you free lessons. You go to join chart's thread for those freebies. There is nothing wrong in selling training.

There should be some sort of mesage for those signing up as vendors stating...

'If you are planning on selling training or a system, be prepared to trade live, every day, with every trade and statements EOD to show consistency, or, be prepared to be ass raped b the members until then...'

Or something like that anyhow!

You silly man you!
Trading has nothing to do with being nice or being like you!
It's not the world of trading. It's the world of this forum.

and as soon as he posts something realistic, I'll respond sensibly.

There should be some sort of mesage for those signing up as vendors stating...

'If you are planning on selling training or a system, be prepared to trade live, every day, with every trade and statements EOD to show consistency, or, be prepared to be ass raped b the members until then...'

Or something like that anyhow!

You are really funny. why should I show you any statement. You really feel threaten with my posts that is why you are concerned. I have lots of trading wares being send to my emails from TW2 did they attached statements to their adverts. Maybe you have few of those stuff too.

If you are not selling wares here how come you a richman spent all day in forum answering junk posts? Why do you border to run threads if you are so good. We are all in the same boat trying to show to other people what we have.

So you spent the last 15 years daily bulling others in this forum?

For me, fcta's knowledge of "god" and his/hers/its involvement in trading opens him to richly deserved ridicule.
Plain and simple.

Hey man with the sting in his tail, which Sabbath? :)
The Islamic Friday, Jewish Saturday, Christian Sunday. It does matter you know; mucks up all the 7 day cycles so does god knows what to poor Daniel's "calculations/revelations/hotline calls":)

Anyway I am out of here for the day. You people can continue your ignorance in darkness.

I do understand all of you guys frustrations you been trading since 15 years or more only to find yourself unable to say what is going in the market in 2008/2009. Or for someone to say hey you guys have been using wrong methods since the last 15years.

Don't tell me all was smooth ride for you in 2008.

Oh I just purposely refused to answer zigglewigler, because he is confused with what is chaos theory or not very well knowledgeable in that field but want to say something funny to feel important. If you think you know what is chaos give me a mathematical formula to use it for forecasting markets.

You people talk like bunch of drunk G8 finance minsters the world is looking up to for solution to the current crisis. How can drunk people find solutions in the Bible. This is how the world is being led at the moment. By bunch of drunk people, fraudsters as fund managers, etc.

Oh I just purposely refused to answer zigglewigler, because he is confused with what is chaos theory or not very well knowledgeable in that field but want to say something funny to feel important. If you think you know what is chaos give me a mathematical formula to use it for forecasting markets.

Dudette, you're pushing Chaos Theory, not me, you say you don't understand mathematics, CT is a body of mathematics, so why don't YOU explain how CT figures in your voodoo that you do, rather than simply trying to disguise your intellectual cowardice.

It's not for anyone here to prove your mumbo jumbo. That's your job. If you have the spine.

I fancy evolution will take care of you.:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.