Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please just answer your own thread question. " Christian Traders interested in what I am doing "

Hurry up and tell us gods system

Can the cycles include 7 seconds 7 nanoseconds etc etc.

Yes but your trading chart can only aggregate data starting from minutes and not seconds.
1 minute to be precise. Inside 1 minute cycles you have second cycles or what people call fractals which are cycles in themselves.

Well, 2 things jump out at me to start with.

Firstly, this is a day trading forum, mainly for DAY traders! and thus, secondly, none of us trade on the sabbeth because the market is ****ing closed you tool.

Out of hatred for God your are missing important information that could make a difference to your trading. Because there is no trading on the Sabbath it means market obeys Sabbath.

And you because you are day trader, you trade according to God's way of carrying out economic activities: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6. each day is a fractal.
listen and read before you jump into conclusion and criticizing

2006, cycle ended. 2007 was year of the sabbath, but some pro told people to
start buying shares in 2007>>>>>>>>>>>> can you see but it crashed.

1, 4, 6, 16, 20, 26, 29, 30, 35, 41, 45, 57, 60, 66, 69, 76, 82, 84, 89, 100, 113, 119

Has absolutely nothing to do with the number 7.

You expect the old bugger to control the cycles of the market when he can't even control you??

Sort of like this, ohwonrousmessengerofgod?

Attachments

• daniel's cycle.jpg
    daniel's cycle.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 366
2006, cycle ended. 2007 was year of the sabbath, but some pro told people to
start buying shares in 2007>>>>>>>>>>>> can you see but it crashed.

FTSE Market open in Jan 07 was 6220.8 Close at end of Dec 07 was 6456.9.

That's a 3.8% rise on the year. Hardly a crash...

Market open in Jan 07 was 6220.8 Close at end of Dec 07 was 6456.9.

That is correct but it started heading down on the new cycle. All you need to ask was how do you apply this. Now if you check CCI for 2007 you will see it was flat out or fallow. The mathematician who designed what caused the housing bubble, will tell
you that it worked well till 2007. Hedge funds managers had good years till then.

Even Medoff had nice time till then:D even though universities, banks and legendary traders were investing with him:D:D:D

FTSE Market open in Jan 07 was 6220.8 Close at end of Dec 07 was 6456.9.

Yes, but a cycle crash is a cycle crash.
Richard

Attachments

• danielcrash.jpg
    danielcrash.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 172
1, 4, 6, 16, 20, 26, 29, 30, 35, 41, 45, 57, 60, 66, 69, 76, 82, 84, 89, 100, 113, 119

Has absolutely nothing to do with the number 7.

You expect the old bugger to control the cycles of the market when he can't even control you??

Well as applied to financial markets traders uses the so-called golden ratio.
That ratio is found after the 7th item. End of cycle. finished.
After the 7th item you start a new life, a new cycle.

start a new life? leaning to the East a bit here, not sure god would be too chuffed.

Well as applied to financial markets traders uses the so-called golden ratio.
That ratio is found after the 7th item. End of cycle. finished.
After the 7th item you start a new life, a new cycle.

The "golden ratio" is actually an irrational number, as the solutions to the quadratic

x^2 - x -1 = 0

Give me a trade, I put all my faith in god with you.

Faith in God requires understanding Him first, appreciate Him

What trade do you want me to give you. I trade most GBP/USD futures, but it does not matter to me, If I can find it on my Meta trader, I will give you where to sell or buy tomorrow if you are a day trader.

Today is gone. Right now a sell below 4178 should give you nice pips, you have to wait for price to break that position there is a strong end of fractal at 15mins as time of posting this.

Faith in God requires understanding Him first, appreciate Him

What trade do you want me to give you. I trade most GBP/USD futures, but it does not matter to me, If I can find it on my Meta trader, I will give you where to sell or buy tomorrow if you are a day trader.

Today is gone. Right now a sell below 4178 should give you nice pips, you have to wait for price to break that position there is a strong end of fractal at 15mins as time of posting this.

Let's see what happens once i get back from the gym + FOMC minutes.

Now, I'm not one to talk up myself, in fact, despite my untold wealth and near fukkin brilliance when it comes to trading, I would call myself mediocre at best. I know traders whose understanding of market participants through tape reading, candle reading, volume understanding and much more, amazes me. Then I listen to posts made by traders who work in banks, prop firms, IB's, hedge funds etc, etc who talk of things that confuse the hell out of me.

Just the other day I was chatting to a trader who, whilst the same years in the business, made me completely re-asses the way I perceive the markets. Everything I justified my reasoning on, shot out the window in the time it takes me to smoke a cigarette.

Then, you get complete ****ing muppets like yourself, trading for what, 3, maybe 4 months, spouting religious fiction and it amazes me you even have the balls to post this stuff, cause, tbh, imo, I'd be embarrassed to be you, let alone advertise it.

Go learn a few things and come back in 5-10 years when you have a clue about the markets.

Just the other day I was chatting to a trader who, whilst the same years in the business, made me completely re-asses the way I perceive the markets. Everything I justified my reasoning on, shot out the window in the time it takes me to smoke a cigarette.

What was it they said?

Status
Not open for further replies.