Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at liberty to divulge here and it took me 15 years to discover it so not handing it for free here unless said member wants too!?

OK made a day's money since US open and time for a quick break.
"Today is gone"
Even allowing for the time zone difference, this is absurd.
Telling the time helps in trading.

Notice the billboard headline in that photo of Daniel finding his way around?
The accident was an omen sent from on high saying cycles can be dangerous to the unwary.
Götterdämmerung means a catastrophic end to events.
So, fcta aka Daniel, the almighty has thus warned you about your behaviour so back pedal now before you are cast into eternal damnation for leading people up the wrong tree.

Now, I'm not one to talk up myself, in fact, despite my untold wealth and near fukkin brilliance when it comes to trading, I would call myself mediocre at best. I know traders whose understanding of market participants through tape reading, candle reading, volume understanding and much more, amazes me. Then I listen to posts made by traders who work in banks, prop firms, IB's, hedge funds etc, etc who talk of things that confuse the hell out of me.

Just the other day I was chatting to a trader who, whilst the same years in the business, made me completely re-asses the way I perceive the markets. Everything I justified my reasoning on, shot out the window in the time it takes me to smoke a cigarette.

Then, you get complete ****ing muppets like yourself, trading for what, 3, maybe 4 months, spouting religious fiction and it amazes me you even have the balls to post this stuff, cause, tbh, imo, I'd be embarrassed to be you, let alone advertise it.

Go learn a few things and come back in 5-10 years when you have a clue about the markets.

You do not need to tell all that, I see your profile you have been here since 2001 or so .you decided to browse my thread and pass a judgement.
Lehaman brothers and rest banks were in business for more than 150 years. Thank God for your successes and continue with what you are doing, you are not a Christian why border to read the post. What is eating you up? Cool it off dude

Not at liberty to divulge here and it took me 15 years to discover it so not handing it for free here unless said member wants too!?

He said, listen to god, then take the trades just like fcta.
Some friend.

You do not need to tell all that, I see your profile you have been here since 2001 or so .you decided to browse my thread and pass a judgement.
Lehaman brothers and rest banks were in business for more than 150 years. Thank God for your successes and continue with what you are doing, you are not a Christian why border to read the post. What is eating you up? Cool it off dude

Couldn't help myself, Satan made me do it :devilish:

Hmm yes Satanist vs Christian in a trading compo. Which one would win?

I know where I'd put my money. And it's not with the unnaturally happy singing looney.

A basic fact, fcta, people here are rational, not gullible, the process of trading is empirical, the complete antithesis of religion.

Your trading model is based on the Bible, neither rational or empirical.

You throw in a reference to Chaos Theory which you don't understand to garner some credibility.

The hopeless cling to superstitions, this is not a forum that attracts that type, we are proactive but self critical, we don't assume anything till proven and experienced.

I don't hate God, I can't hate something that doesn't exist.

You have to stop talking about facts until you provide some.

So proove that 'God' exists. Then we'll go from there.

Or I will indoctrinate you into believing that I have a teapot orbiting the Sun. You can't disprove it.

I come from Yorkshire and I have faith in the success of all the tea plantations in the county.
Lovely warm climate, cheap and plentiful labour (mind you that's true of the whole country now the Scots politicians and bankers have destroyed England), so with FAITH they will succeed.
Why do you think they call Yorkshire, "God's Own Country".
Oh ye of little faith....

I'm waiting for the calculations with Pi=3 in it, after all, that's what the bible says.

Well back from the gym. So much for lots of pips. It broke 14178 and it now trading at 14250....

conclusion, there is no god.

All this talk of tea can only lead to Rols 'rich tea' biscuit system.... So it was rols all along!

Status
Not open for further replies.