Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did God tell us to try an find a 'Bible Code' for the financial markets? I'm not saying that God could have inserted revelations and words of knowledge within his Word, but your thinking, that you can extract real time direction on the financial markets from the Pentateuch;... Have you ever heard of the saying, 'He was so heavenly minded that he was of no Earthly good'.

The problem with the world is that they cannot open the Bible before they comment and say something is impossible.

We are expressing two doctrines on this thread.
(1 the doctrine of Jesus Christ
2) the doctrine of Satan

I have proved with facts, graphs, events, statement of problems, etc that the doctrine of Christ hold sways. You can code it, turn it into graph and follow it. Only fools don't see that their problem is that they have been sold with the doctrine of "buy and sell" of Satan. This is not Leviticus 25:3

It is not working. Those guris of Wall Street were sold the doctrine of Satan and they have been fooled by Satan. Their knowledge and what you support is not working that is why people are camping and demonstrating in the front of Wall Street......Watch for Fire coming soon unless you switch to the right doctrine and philosophy of how to invest according to the Bible.

The solution is here and what I have expressed on this thread. Learn it be free of ignorance.

I do not speak of my own doctrine but the doctrine of Christ.

You may want to rephrase your question according to the doctrine of Christ or of Satan.

The doctrine sold to Wall Street by Satan via IMF and World Bank is not working. I heard the same people that rejected the doctrine of Jesus Christ of Nazareth are now protesting in front of Wall Street, protesting against the doctrine of Satan they have fully embraced in the last 70 years or so.

They are now borrowing doctrines from the Bible
Occupy till I come

Occupy-Wall-Street-007.jpg

Occupy Wall Street till when? with what knowledge....they are joking. They must foresake following blind people like Mr.Charts and those so-called Wall Street gurus.

Trade unions including nurses wants to topple those false stock markets gurus like Mr. Charts. The blind ones finally discovered that those claiming to be knowledgeable are as blind . :clap::clap::clap::clap:

My concern now is who is going to lead the unions if they occupy Wall Street. Who will teach them? What knowledge and what doctrine :smart::smart::smart:

The world is in trouble.......:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Some those following Elliot Waves International School are conjuring different fake reasons why some blind people are occupying Wall Street.

Satan twisted:mad::mad::mad::devilish::devilish:

I'll clarify.

What's he's saying fcta is simple -

YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP :cheesy:

Anley are you in one of these two people or in the crowd, or hiding inside your office?

Crap is when ordinary people in the street now knows better than you and Wall Street gurus

Occupy-Wall-Street-protes-010.jpg

Do you know why these people are borrowing doctrines from the Bible in front of Wall Street?

Since when did God tell us to try an find a 'Bible Code' for the financial markets? I'm not saying that God could have inserted revelations and words of knowledge within his Word, but your thinking, that you can extract real time direction on the financial markets from the Pentateuch;... Have you ever heard of the saying, 'He was so heavenly minded that he was of no Earthly good'.

Wall Street sold the idea of real-time direction of what they are doing inside Wall Street. That is not what God said in Leviticus 25:3. You must open the Bible and read it. failure to do so and pray for direction means you are not yet a born again Christian.

God promise answers for all that pray and for all problems that is very difficult.

Wall Street Promise this.

Occupy-Wall-Street-protes-010.jpg

I just want people to stand still for a while and agreed that these buy and sell stuff are false. Come to the true knowledge that works

Last edited:
I'm a Christian mate, but this is just crazy. I think you're reading way too much into this.

99% of Christians do not want to go to heaven. They just want easy life to prosperity without reading the Bible. When you ask them to pray for 10 mins, they want 9-1-1. and direct line to God and want to by pass Christ.

People-march-in-New-York--003.jpg

Where do they stand in all these? Can Christianity offer better solution to Wall Street and the 99% that have been robbed, and feed with fake charts, Fibo thoeries, Elliot Waves, MACD, Moving Averages, etc?

You can see glarely what Christ say 2000 years ago in the faces of people sleeping and camping in front of Wall Street.

The answers is in Christ - and I am not reading way too much into the Bible. SEEK you will find answers that is what inside the Bible.

These people must SEEK for answers and codes inside the Bible before they can really Occupy Wall Street.

If IMF that owns Wall Street wants to make these people leave the front of Wall Street now, they will just create fake employment, fake paper money, tell S&P 500 to increase the credit rating of US. This is the doctrine of Wall Street. Where is it in economics txt books.

They just downgraded Italy and Spain, the next is Germany, France and GB.

They will then attempt to tell the world that all these countries are broke unless they borrow money from IMF. China will not even survive IMF whether they speak chinese or not.

Even if Christians like you that do not read the Bible pray, nothing will change IMF because you do not read the Bible

Become a Buddhist and get a life.

Occupy-Wall-Street-protes-012.jpg

Wrong method, delusion. They know where the answer is. Why can't this guru profound answers now after praying right in the street and in front of the world.

My Christ is just laughing and smiling at the foolishness of the world.

Chaos theory with the Word of God?

We've had quite enough of Mr Greenspan thank you.:devilish:

Occupy-Wall-Street-Protes-013.jpg

This one must be Zigglewigler, even Satan play tricks on his demons.:innocent::sleep::sneaky:

You all must come to Christ now, time is tickling, and do not wait until it is too late.

You can still trade the stock markets, you can perfect your skills, but buy and sell is not allowed in the kingdom of Christ.

Somebody must take this kid home, he is confused.

Brighton-Wallace-during-O-011.jpg

What is sold out? Satan or Wall Street, or IMF or US and sold to whom?

He should go home and read the Bible. Luke 19:20-22

Unless people start investing with the knowledge of God nothing changes, they can camp their for the next 1000 years Satan, his powers and principalities don't listen to ignorance. What is worrying the world and those demonstrating is lack of knowledge of God and the outcome is:

Protestor-Julia-Botello-s-001.jpg

Satan and IMF knows that billions of people don't know what is written in the Bible

Demonstration--in-solidar-007.jpg

Pastors don't even know. Someone must tell them to go home and read, study the economy of God, then they came back to Occupy Wall Street.

Wall-Street-Demonstrators-015.jpg

Yes we know this - for it is written Revelation 12:9: And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And they turned themselves into expert stock market gurus.

Wall-Street-Protests-Spre-004.jpg

The next dates to prepare for another suprise are the following fractal days of October-
13, 14, 15; 20; 21, and 22.

If you are tired like those camping in front of Wall street you know where to find me.

Wall Street sold the idea of real-time direction of what they are doing inside Wall Street. That is not what God said in Leviticus 25:3. You must open the Bible and read it. failure to do so and pray for direction means you are not yet a born again Christian.

God promise answers for all that pray and for all problems that is very difficult.

what I have quoted you in bold is simply not true. Praying and reading the Bible are things you need to do as a Christian but it is the repentance of your sins and acceptance of Christ as your Savior that makes you a born again Christian. I think you know this and just worded it poorly but for those who do not I felt the need to correct you.

what I have quoted you in bold is simply not true. Praying and reading the Bible are things you need to do as a Christian but it is the repentance of your sins and acceptance of Christ as your Savior that makes you a born again Christian. I think you know this and just worded it poorly but for those who do not I felt the need to correct you.

I do not see anything you are correcting here. What doctrine do you use to trade and invest is the question?

If you are a born again Christian, you will need prayers and reading the Bible to be able to repent from worldly investment doctrines. Is this not so? This is not automatic and many people are made to believe that once they are saved they do not need to pray and read the Bible again to discover more and more of Christ.

Once you still cling to old self - Wall Street doctrine instead of Biblical doctrine you are not born again in that aspect but just playing the lip service. You should know that when Christ comes He will enforce Biblical investment doctrine and not Wall Street.

What do you say about that?

I do not see anything you are correcting here. What doctrine do you use to trade and invest is the question?

If you are a born again Christian, you will need prayers and reading the Bible to be able to repent from worldly investment doctrines. Is this not so? This is not automatic and many people are made to believe that once they are saved they do not need to pray and read the Bible again to discover more and more of Christ.

Once you still cling to old self - Wall Street doctrine instead of Biblical doctrine you are not born again in that aspect but just playing the lip service. You should know that when Christ comes He will enforce Biblical investment doctrine and not Wall Street.

What do you say about that?

I say wall street and investing have absolutely nothing to do with your salvation

What you said was-
"You must open the Bible and read it. failure to do so and pray for direction means you are not yet a born again Christian."

Praying and reading the Bible are what you need to do to grow in your walk with Christ,

To be a born again Christian you need to-

Romans 10:9-13
9 because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved:
10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame.
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek: for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich unto all that call upon him:
13 for, Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I say wall street and investing have absolutely nothing to do with your salvation

What you said was-
"You must open the Bible and read it. failure to do so and pray for direction means you are not yet a born again Christian."

Praying and reading the Bible are what you need to do to grow in your walk with Christ,

To be a born again Christian you need to-

Romans 10:9-13
9 because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved:
10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame.
12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek: for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich unto all that call upon him:
13 for, Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Does believers have licence to sin? Do they have licence to keep following Wall Street doctrine when they are called followers of Christ? This should be our focus;

We are called to restore or be restoring what Satan has destroyed and busy destroying by exposing people to how the same problem can be solved by the knowledge of Christ.

Many don't believe that they can apply Christ to stock markets. Those who believe and are applying Christ to their investment shall not be put to shame but they will return profits and much ......much harvests. This is what the scripture is saying. Apply your salvation don't sit upon it or bury it inside secular knowledge.-

Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame

Romans 3:31 states: "Do we then make void the law through faith? God Forbid: Yea, We Establish the Law." Just because a born-again person is free from under the condemnation of the Law, it does NOT give him or her permission to sin; rather, we must establish the law and keep it.

This is the purpose of our salvation to be applying Christ and build the kingdom of God with doctrine of God!

Does a believer have a license to sin? ... "Yes!" A believer can sin without fear of going to Hell. If this is not true, then the Bible is lying in Romans 4:5, Ephesians 2:8,9 and Titus 3:5—which all plainly state that salvation is NOT by works!

However, no believer has God's permission to sin, nor to make light of evil. God hates sin and commands every believer to hate sin (Psalm 97:10; Hebrews 1:9).

Is it righteous to be trading and investing with Wall Street doctrine? Yes or No?

On Repentance:
The word "repentance" in the Bible means "a change of mind." The Bible clearly teaches that repentance is necessary for salvation (Acts 2:38). It is impossible for anyone to be saved without repentance. But what exactly is repentance in the Bible? Repentance is when we make a U-turn in our mind concerning Christ and our sins.

Is Wall Street righteous in their investment practices?

They cannot be first because they are secular and they based their practices on falsehood and human doctrines. Their methods are NOT Biblical or based on Christ.

If Wall Street is not righteous, then we need to make a U-trun from their doctrines and return to the doctrine of Christ.

99% of pagans, atheists and unbelievers knows that Wall Street is not righteous.

Wall-Street-Demonstrators-015.jpg

Why then should a born again keep defending what is unrighteous?

I do not see why a born-again should be holding on to what even unbelievers called unrighteousness just because you are a born-again.

It is alright if you are a born-again and you not exposed to the sins and evils of Wall Street doctrines. But when you are exposed to them, do you continue in such sins because you are a born-again?

Occupy Wall Street has exposed Wall Street as unrighteous, do you need Christ to come down before you start teaching his righteous ways?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.