Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to rape fcta

I was actually completing the first paragraph of the new booklet:

.......The Bible described these shameful practices Satan has made all the people of this world to be committing as idolatrous and profanes. These are the same sins of the “prince of tyre” described in the Book of Ezekiel 28:1-19; or the idolatrous global economy described as prostitutes and the beast in Revelation 17, 18 and 19

Satan’s agents - his powers and principalities usually argue that there is nothing anyone can be doing to invest otherwise without following Satan’s idolatrous and profane practices in the stock markets. They lure nations and their leaders and citizens to join the crowd by using fears, persecutions, mockeries, etc, against those who refused to follow their path. They are like professional rapists who advise their intended victims that, because their fates are inevitable, they should rather relax, join the action and enjoy it while being raped.

Almost the entire human race don’t know about this knowledge because they are easily deceived by their own reliance on fabricated knowledge provided to them by agents of demonic powers and principalities of this world.

Agents of demonic powers and principalities don’t mean that they have power or better understanding on issues of life for them to be controlling your own mindsets. However, a lack of knowledge of God or ignorance on the subject matter on your part can make you to be foolishly following demonic ideologies – false knowledge.

Knowing what Satan and his agents don't know places you at advantage to be winning over them 100% and all the time without loosing a single trade in the stock markets.

I am planning on compiling all the main views from this thread as "views of Anti-Christs on stock and other financial markets" to be available as summary of what has been said on this thread.

I will call the compilation : "Views of Anti-Christs on Stock Markets"
Each important view featured will have answers direct from the Bible.

Let me have your main views
thks

To steal a well used quote i follow the consensus that religious views are similar to a *****: its fine to have one and its fine to be proud of it. But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around. And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

"But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around. And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my children's throats. "

Brilliant :)

To steal a well used quote i follow the consensus that religious views are similar to a *****: its fine to have one and its fine to be proud of it. But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around. And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

I do not get what you mean. You do not want your children to believe what you believe?
You mean you cannot trust your knowledge as the right stuff for your children to copy?

I said I am going to use this thread to compile popular trading views of anti-Christs. What is wrong with that. ANTI-CHRISTS INVESTMENT METHODS

It will sell hot cakes for those what hates Christ, and for those who LOVE HIM

How was your trading this year?

Compare your performances with our own at:
http://www.marketchaos.co.za/daniel-feeds.htm
Based on God's Investment Framework.

Special project launched at:
http://www.slideshare.net/doherein/prayers-for-financial-miracles-that-works
That should help you set-up unceasing seeding system as well.

Don't give up, if you have lost money due to worldly investment
doctrines you can gain it back and start all over again by switching
to God's own strategy.

1 Corinthian 4:20 says the kingdom of
God is not a lot of talk but it is power.

You didn't tell me the Kingdom of God had a financing problem!!!! Goldmans prolly behind the whole thing again.

You didn't tell me the Kingdom of God had a financing problem!!!! Goldmans prolly behind the whole thing again.

Wonders will never end - how and why do you read things things upside down

this is the topic if you are interested
Plans for your overcoming, subdueing and taking dominion over all stocks and
other financial markets released. Read it from here:

You can compare your performances with mine here

Wonders will never end - how and why do you read things things upside down

this is the topic if you are interested
Plans for your overcoming, subdueing and taking dominion over all stocks and
other financial markets released. Read it from here:

You can compare your performances with mine here

Now that's the kind of prayer clinic i was after!

I'll be honest with you, the past performance doesn't look good, but i would like to join your clinic, how do i join your clinic?

Now that's the kind of prayer clinic i was after!

I'll be honest with you, the past performance doesn't look good, but i would like to join your clinic, how do i join your clinic?

Are you serious. You want to join a prayer clinic in what you say is not good?

What is good is evil in the eyes of unbelievers. That results has returned more than 100% and have not lost a single trade since August 2010 after tweekling things up.
and arriving at final Biblical Model which I pasted here:
http://www.marketchaos.co.za/framework.jpg

Anyway the result is a reflection of global trades during those period compared to those taking short sell as good trade, or trading both.

You can purposely block your mind to see the obvious truth and keep losing money when you can avoid it.

On prayer clinic that is the document you are quoting from the instruction is inside:

You never experience losses again in any market if you are serious.

Are you serious. You want to join a prayer clinic in what you say is not good?

What is good is evil in the eyes of unbelievers. That results has returned more than 100% and have not lost a single trade since August 2010 after tweekling things up.
and arriving at final Biblical Model which I pasted here:

Anyway the result is a reflection of global trades during those period compared to those taking short sell as good trade, or trading both.

You can purposely block your mind to see the obvious truth and keep losing money when you can avoid it.

On prayer clinic that is the document you are quoting from the instruction is inside:

You never experience losses again in any market if you are serious.

that's right i want to never experience losses again in any market and i am as serious as you are, sign me up.

that's right i want to never experience losses again in any market and i am as serious as you are, sign me up.

I am also serious the sign up begins from this document I have uploaded
at: You will need to read it in and out!

If you want to go into my main training on how to follow my Biblical Model you will need to take the full trading course. The model you have already seen at:
http://www.marketchaos.co.za/framework.jpg - which is a summary of this thread.

You know when I first started the thread people thought I was joking. No I am not, you can have absolute control of all markets based on the Bible according to the framework I have developed.

It doesn't matter whether you hate the thread, take it serious or not, but the obvious is that, it is your money you are playing with. There are two ways to trade:

1. buy and sell
2. buy only or what I call 'sow and harvest', which is different from 1 above.

This is the main differences between what I know and you don't know, and the main case against Satan and his corrupting the minds of stock market traders and everyone else. Understand that market is not mechanical so you cannot use law of physics or econommetric to start chasing it up and down. It is moved by people with bad or good spirits.

'buy and sell' is not in the Bible. So you need to simply avoid that philosophy which all
modern stock market analysts based their decision to trade upon. It is not Biblical
because it is profane, evil and lawless, called abundance of trade based on the
doctrines of Satan..........and the person that is controlling IMF, Banks, Wall Street etc.

If you stick with method 2, you win your trades all the time. The training is what I offer and as well as various measures not to be dragged back into markets when evil practices are prevailing - your so called draw down.

Even when you are caught in draw down, such prevailing conditions are not sufficient to make margin calls on your account, due to the wisdom of king Solomon I have fused into the model, and also by diverting your attention away from the market to focus on more vaiable things to do. You make profits 100% in all things you are engaged in.

I am not joking too. If you are serious take the course, and turn your trade around this year. the cost is only $300 for the three modules -(self study package). for one-to-one mentorship it is $1500.

You know when I first started the thread people thought I was joking. No I am not, you can have absolute control of all markets based on the Bible according to the framework I have developed.

It doesn't matter whether you hate the thread, take it serious or not, but the obvious is that, it is your money you are playing with. There are two ways to trade:

1. buy and sell
2. buy only or what I call 'sow and harvest', which is different from 1 above.

This is the main differences between what I know and you don't know, and the main case against Satan and his corrupting the minds of stock market traders and everyone else. Understand that market is not mechanical so you cannot use law of physics or econommetric to start chasing it up and down. It is moved by people with bad or good spirits.

'buy and sell' is not in the Bible. So you need to simply avoid that philosophy which all
modern stock market analysts based their decision to trade upon. It is not Biblical
because it is profane, evil and lawless, called abundance of trade based on the
doctrines of Satan..........and the person that is controlling IMF, Banks, Wall Street etc.

It will take me a while to read this,but i think it is all true.

At the moment Satan is buying up all the Ocado (OCDO.L) he can lay his hands on, how do i defeat him?

He's pushed it up to 242, the number of his favourite bus! I am getting scared fcta. I'll be honest i have only got through about half of the material you sent me, how about a little "try before you buy" can you help me pray Ocado down? and thwart the will of Satan?

It will take me a while to read this,but i think it is all true.

I am glad you are gradually seeing the light in this thread.

At the moment Satan is buying up all the Ocado (OCDO.L) he can lay his hands on, how do i defeat him?

Hehehee Satan can't buy anything. He merely corrupt the hearts and the decision making of traders.

Is this a stock symbol? If it is, and the price is going up, and you are on short sell position, you are the one that is wrong and Satan confused your mind to take a short position when you were supposed to be looking for avenue to sow or buy.

Never short-sell anything, it is evil. People hate me for saying this. This is one of the corruption powers and principalities of the stock markets, and brokers introduced and allowed so as to make people be losing money.

The only way to defeat Satan manipulating your mind is to have Jesus Christ come into your heart and replace Satan's spirits. Look we are talking about two philosophies or trading ideologies here. One is wrong, the other is right. Buying up stock is always right but selling is wrong. It is there in the Bible - Proverbs 7:22 KJV

You should not short-sell anything more so this is the beginning of the year.

He's pushed it up to 242, the number of his favourite bus! I am getting scared fcta. I'll be honest i have only got through about half of the material you sent me, how about a little "try before you buy"

Try before you buy don't work, the prices are very affordable, you recover it in one day if you have traded ftse100 today that returned $8450 trading only two standard lots that cost only $20 or DAX that returned $6338 that cost the same $20.

It is not a matter of boasting you won't lose trades again simply because it is based on the Bible or God's foundations. I won't sell anything that is not sound or try to lure anyone to buy something that is not up to the claim. I spent more than 4 years on it amidst heavy criticisms, bombardments, and disblief. Oh a little bit of reading is required because first , some of the notes have to explain worldly use of fractal and Biblical meaning of it as well. There is only a tiny difference to making money with stock markets - it is in knowing Jesus Christ's philosophies and that of Satan/human philosophies.

can you help me pray Ocado down? and thwart the will of Satan?

Heheheheeee:D:D
But I will pray to God to make your heart open to His knowledge and the LIGHT of the World which is Jesus Christ. To gain wisdom and knowledge is more important than praying to thwart a price from going up. Satan sold wrong investment ideologies to people through various institutions and secular education. People make terrible mistakes using Satan's knowledge. We can only pray to God to make people see the wickedness of Satan's knowledge like you are seeing right now and hopefully you will come to more understanding of God's knowledge. I always pray for all members of this forum for God to open up their hearts to His knowledge in the stock markets.

Ocado is simply obeying the law of sowing early. It is useless to pray against God's will. if I have the chart I may be able to see what is going on but not to pray for price to come down. That is not scientific. Prices should be going up for everlasting. God's method simply look at behaviours of market participants and see how they are breaching or in compliances with God's law of economic activities.

Whic I have depicted the framework here.

I use metaTrader 4 station with feeds from Liteforex, they have couple of US stocks and many indexes, brent, metals and forex their feeds on US indexes in particular are poor.

jog on
duc

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 215
the sooner you god squad buggers blow each other upthe sooner we can get on with good old fashioedobjectivism.

You said nothing - the good old fashion objectivism is that there are only two investment ideologies - the original one given by God and the corrupted one by Satan. This thread is a testimony to this fact. You can hide in self denial that Satan doesn't exists or he doesn't control your mind. But he does influences everyone's mind unless you open your heart to the possibility of Jesus Christ to help you defeat Satan in your trade decisions.

The day is coming when "The Financial kingdoms of this world have become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ" This is inevitable and it is soon, and thinking like yours will be outlawed.

We are not blowing each other away, the fact that you have interest in the thread means that you want to know the truth. There is nothing bad in seeking alternatives more so when know that you've been deceived in the last 70 years or so and what they said is a good investment strategy is based on falsehood on something that doesn't exists. That is why your technical indicators cannot return profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.