Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you want to show your foolish pyschological dexerity taught by your carnal professor.

Wow, can you believe you actually wrote that sentence, it leaves a lot to the imagination and fascinating that once again a Christian lashes out attempting wit masking their hatred for the truth.

Per one of your other posts about Moon Phases and emotions, I have to say I'm more apt to take interest in something like this as we are all made up of the same elements in our universe and there may be something to our emotions being linked and a group think mindset driven by the tides, think about it the most horrific thing in the world, women cycling together because they live in the same house or work together, man horrific but a part of nature....now take the bible and oh never mind instead lets look at Zeus and see how he feels about the next move on the EUR/JPY....

Wow, can you believe you actually wrote that sentence, it leaves a lot to the imagination and fascinating that once again a Christian lashes out attempting wit masking their hatred for the truth.

Per one of your other posts about Moon Phases and emotions, I have to say I'm more apt to take interest in something like this as we are all made up of the same elements in our universe and there may be something to our emotions being linked and a group think mindset driven by the tides, think about it the most horrific thing in the world, women cycling together because they live in the same house or work together, man horrific but a part of nature....now take the bible and oh never mind instead lets look at Zeus and see how he feels about the next move on the EUR/JPY....

The moon is a very minute. in short it is a fractal of the universe ordered to function for a purpose and cannot deviate and function otherwise or according to man's wishful assumptions or foolishness.

You even have no knowledge of how the universe was created and now you want to talk of how it functions - again that is foolishness.

I do not need moon or anything to know about Eur/JPY - I simply wiegh if crowd behaviour are in the right standing of the will of God. Read this thread backward to understand about chaos. Some of you are so foolish to jump at issues without studying to equip yourself before attacking.

Now who is the Zeus - is he or she a god made of gold or moulded clay? does he or she talk, can he or she caused flood, earthquake, kill, make peace, make you look foolish and wise, etc?

Where are his or her commandments written so that I can read about it? is he the god of athiests?

The moon is a very minute. in short it is a fractal of the universe ordered to function for a purpose and cannot deviate and function otherwise or according to man's wishful assumptions or foolishness.

You speak of fractals check out this site http://www.skytopia.com/gallery/mountains/mountains.html Yup those are fractals very interesting stuff, so is string theory, proven by the addition of heavy gravity...yada, yada, yada,
On that note your god must not be pleased with the European people as their money is dropping against the yen, apparently the Asian god is winning, as the European god catches his breath, I mean god has been so busy helping other people in the word he has forgot his favorites or maybe it is one of those god chaos learning experiences?

Attachments

• 26060_113200072032715_100000281697635_194905_7540941_n.jpg
    26060_113200072032715_100000281697635_194905_7540941_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 169
fcta,

Is money carnal or of carnal origin or not and if not then what is it ?

Paul

Right from the time of Abraham money as far as I can recall always exist in the Bible. There has always been a means of exchange and Jesus Christ never condemned it.

Silver was so common in time of King Solomon

Jesus Christ talks about money, investment, and even banks.
What an ironic question from someone who claimed to be a Christian

Paul, now drive your point home and stop your stupid questions in this thread.

Right from the time of Abraham money as far as I can recall always exist in the Bible. There has always been a means of exchange and Jesus Christ never condemned it.

Jesus Christ talks about money, investment, and even banks.
What an ironic question from someone who claimed to be a Christian.

Nah i think that was Gordon Brown

You speak of fractals check out this site http://www.skytopia.com/gallery/mountains/mountains.html Yup those are fractals very interesting stuff, so is string theory, proven by the addition of heavy gravity...yada, yada, yada,
On that note your god must not be pleased with the European people as their money is dropping against the yen, apparently the Asian god is winning, as the European god catches his breath, I mean god has been so busy helping other people in the word he has forgot his favorites or maybe it is one of those god chaos learning experiences?

Long Buddha/Christ*

who said this thread didn't yield trade ideas.

Those are fractals of nature. You cannot lecture me on this since I am a geographer.
You have fractals everywhere, market fractals, time fractals, fractals of life
e.g when you were born and your last time on earth.

Fractals of market behaviours for example has nothing to do with gravity. You've fractals in God's Word - in the Bible, if God's Word can be arranged in fractals or are in fractals, everything else follows this pattern.

Market fractals simply refers to smaller market cycles -these are not taught at the universities or wall streets.

My God is an Almighty God for all. Who said you are his favourites when you insults Him? You must repent from your foolish knowledge and come back to God instead of Zeus.

I hope Paul will find time to report to T2W for obsecenity
this thread

Any post that you wish to report is done so using the "Report Post" flag and you are free to report it as is anyone else.

Paul

sign of defeat. I hope Paul will find time to report to T2W for obsecenity
this thread is about forex and financial markets. Maybe you are just a school
kid. God will forgive you.

Yes that's right, i just passed my GCSEs and i'm hoping to get into university to get a load of this carnal atmosphere you've been talking about.

As for God forgiving me, i don't care, last i heard Santa killed him.

What a waste of a Summer.

"What an ironic question from someone who claimed to be a Christian

Paul, now drive your point home and stop your stupid questions in this thread. "

Now, now, Daniel, Paul has more sense in his little finger than you could ever have in your head. In fact how could he be stupid when you have long had a monopoly on stupidity.

As for reporting RPEX for obscenity, I would suggest you are the obscenity in this thread as, in words you might understand, you have taken the Name of the Lord in Vain by trying to exploit Him for your own financial gain by appealing to the gullible. Disgusting. If you genuinely have any religious belief, which I doubt very much, then you'd better believe you are headed for the hot fires of eternal damnation.

I may be an atheist, but I have some respect for some decent religious folk, I have nothing but contempt for you.

"What an ironic question from someone who claimed to be a Christian

Paul, now drive your point home and stop your stupid questions in this thread. "

Now, now, Daniel, Paul has more sense in his little finger than you could ever have in your head. In fact how could he be stupid when you have long had a monopoly on stupidity.

As for reporting RPEX for obscenity, I would suggest you are the obscenity in this thread as, in words you might understand, you have taken the Name of the Lord in Vain by trying to exploit Him for your own financial gain by appealing to the gullible. Disgusting. If you genuinely have any religious belief, which I doubt very much, then you'd better believe you are headed for the hot fires of eternal damnation.

I may be an atheist, but I have some respect for some decent religious folk, I have nothing but contempt for you.

Richard are you now speaking for Paul:D
So Paul - a claimed believer is now allowing atheist to be defending him
and counselling him. wonders will never end in America or Europe.

Where do you think you are leading Paul to?

I will pray for both of you.

Yes that's right, i just passed my GCSEs and i'm hoping to get into university to get a load of this carnal atmosphere you've been talking about.

As for God forgiving me, i don't care, last i heard Santa killed him.

What a waste of a Summer.

You record shows you are hiding your foolishness to say you are a kid.
anyway it doesn't matter, we also allow our kids to go to carnal universities
so that they are able to appreciate the Bible better. Definitely the Holy Spirit
will debriefed and deprogramme them of all carnal stuff after or before graduation
so that they are able to function supernaturally.

Have a nice day

You record shows you are hiding your foolishness to say you are a kid.
anyway it doesn't matter, we also allow our kids to go to carnal universities
so that they are able to appreciate the Bible better. Definitely the Holy Spirit
will debriefed and deprogramme them of all carnal stuff after or before graduation
so that they are able to function supernaturally.

Have a nice day

rumbled :-0
I'm terribly sorry i don't know what got into me. My mate bought me the wrong type of jelly beans from the shop today, it must have temporarily deactivated my holy spirit which made me go all banana sandwich back earlier. I guess it is just jealousy.

I admire you sir, in all honesty i wasn't even clever enough to attend one of the carnal universities. The clearing system was tough that year and i could only muster enough grades to get into the canal university. I spent 5 years there, and to what avail? Still the dissertation was pretty interesting. I guess some people are just born like that.

Good day and good luck to you sir.

rumbled :-0
I'm terribly sorry i don't know what got into me. My mate bought me the wrong type of jelly beans from the shop today, it must have temporarily deactivated my holy spirit which made me go all banana sandwich back earlier. I guess it is just jealousy.

I admire you sir, in all honesty i wasn't even clever enough to attend one of the carnal universities. The clearing system was tough that year and i could only muster enough grades to get into the canal university. I spent 5 years there, and to what avail? Still the dissertation was pretty interesting. I guess some people are just born like that.

Good day and good luck to you sir.

I spent 5 years there, and to what avail? Still the dissertation was pretty interesting. I guess some people are just born like that.

I dunno why you said you are sorry, I simply looked at your date of joining T2W = 2007.
I do not mean to offend you or anything.

If what you are saying is right, you would have simply prayed and ask the Holy
Spirit to lead you and teach you in your studies. You can still do it and go
back to complete your studies.

If what you are saying is true, you have simply expressed the truth about some
carnal education. If what you are saying is not the truth you've also simply exhibited the typical traits of carnal minds filled with lies.

It is their ways of life. Just like Mr Richard who is an athiest and find it right to lecture
another person on how to be a Christian, but yet he is an athiest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.