Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Christian is NOT about screwing gullible people out of their hard earned money. You don't have to be religious in any shape or form to know that.
It's called morality, decency, not being bad, call it what you will;but Daniel, you should look up those words in a dictionary since you are clearly unable to distinguish right from wrong.
Oh, and if you think all you have to do is apologise and admit your sins on your death bed to be forgiven, you are quite wrong.
I've had a word with my mentor, a chap called Lucifer, and he tells me you're already booked on a flight to the hottest of destinations. He says you are one of his favourite sons, a chip off the old block, to use his words, and he knows you will be joining him for all eternity.

Being a Christian is NOT about screwing gullible people out of their hard earned money. You don't have to be religious in any shape or form to know that.
It's called morality, decency, not being bad, call it what you will;but Daniel, you should look up those words in a dictionary since you are clearly unable to distinguish right from wrong.
Oh, and if you think all you have to do is apologise and admit your sins on your death bed to be forgiven, you are quite wrong.
I've had a word with my mentor, a chap called Lucifer, and he tells me you're already booked on a flight to the hottest of destinations. He says you are one of his favourite sons, a chip off the old block, to use his words, and he knows you will be joining him for all eternity.

How can you tell me to cross check meaning of Biblical words from dictionary inspired by Lucifer's mind:LOL::LOL::LOL: Tell that to Paul

Lucifer is described as liar, foolish, wicked, destroyer, who comes to kill, steal and destroy.

If he actually spoke to you he has just told you a lie and duped you. I am not that gullible to him or you as Paul:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lucifer loves you
this I know
told me on his TV show
His son Daniel
on his way to hell.
(with apologies to Tom Paxton).

Lucifer loves you
this I know
told me on his TV show
His son Daniel
on his way to hell.
(with apologies to Tom Paxton).

You don't get it.

Richard in the word of God in John 10:10 Lucifer is called the devil, the thief, a liar.
If he told you what you just claimed he said to you, he has just lied to you.

If you now changed the story that he did not tell you what you are claiming, you too also
told a lie yourself. If you are confused about what he said it is still a lie:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You don't get this, do you?

You are filled with lies all around you. How can an athiest convey messages to me?:p:p:p
it is impossible for me to take you serious other than you are a liar.

Lucifer DID tell me exactly that.
I have a hot line to him and he phoned me in the early hours of the morning as usual, saying how much you are like a son to him.
He said that anyone who tries to extract money from Christians in the name of God and the Holy Bible was a true son of the Devil; "a man with cheek and nerve", were his words. He said your lies to gullible Christians marked you out as a man of the "fires to come".
I must admit I did argue with him and said I didn't think you were human, but had arrived from a different planet. He assured me that he, Lucifer, had his favoured children on all planets and what mattered was the extreme degree of evil, not the origin of the creature. I must admit, that did make sense.
He also said he had further plans for you and explained them to me. Actually they are quite exciting and he said you were going to expand your operations exponentially.
I'm not sure if I should reveal them here, openly on a public forum, but rest assured, you have great things to come.

I have a hot line to him and he phoned me in the early hours of the morning as usual, saying how much you are like a son to him.
He said that anyone who tries to extract money from Christians in the name of God and the Holy Bible was a true son of the Devil; "a man with cheek and nerve", were his words. He said your lies to gullible Christians marked you out as a man of the "fires to come".
I must admit I did argue with him and said I didn't think you were human, but had arrived from a different planet. He assured me that he, Lucifer, had his favoured children on all planets and what mattered was the extreme degree of evil, not the origin of the creature. I must admit, that did make sense.
He also said he had further plans for you and explained them to me. Actually they are quite exciting and he said you were going to expand your operations exponentially.
I'm not sure if I should reveal them here, openly on a public forum, but rest assured, you have great things to come.

Richard you don't know about Lucifer. If you know him, he would have told you how worry he is right now that I've been taking the Gospel direct to his strong holds, and we invading the financial markets.

Here is what he is telling you that you are not reporting properly:

It is the corrupt hearts of men that make people to trust on their own human wisdom than God's wisdom that makes them to war within themselves and among themselves, and hence they strife, devised devilish/wicked market manipulations and atagonisms against one another. There is a valid ground to take the Gospel to financial markets.

Wouldn't it just be better for believers and the Church to stay away from such devilish, wicked, corrupt, manipulating systems?

This is the wish of Satan who is the prince of the darkness. Satan and his agents would wants people and the entire world to remain in fear and in captivity to financial losses and sins. Or as most people will tell, take the Bible out if it. God has nothing to do with the stock markets.

Markets were created by man and for man alone. Do you now get the defensive plan of the hearts of people of this world to prevent the spread of the Gospel to the hearts of investors?

However, what God wants is that, you, the saints (believers on earth) are supposed to be working in parternship with the Holy Spirit to be casting down satanic strongholds, setting people held captive free of worldly thoughts, and re-educating them properly on Heavenly thoughts and the will of God for man in the financial markets.

Nobody will do this, not athiests, carnal universities or schools or other religions but you the chosen ones who are elected, and specially prepared to war against darkness in any system, anywhere on earth.

"Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 18:18)

This is the fear of your boss Lucifer. Go back and ask him again why both of you are really worried about me if it is not real war I have launched against you.

It is a simple mind games, you athiest have no knowledge of anything in the universe.

by the way are you buying shares or short-selling now? The market is crashing again and again, the world is in fear. The plan of Satan to keep people in fear with lofty ideas.

It is night time here and the voice of Satan has come to me whispering in my ear with words of purring silk that you act for God.
Now that you have told me how Satan lies all the time, I realise he is lying when he says you are a man of God.
Ah, Lucifer moves in mysterious ways to behold.
Here in this country there is a TV programme called, "Dragon's Den". Having escaped from the lion's den, how do you think you would do in there? If you asked them for investment in your money making schemes to rob the poor, gullible and misguided, what would they do?
They are strange dragons with narrow eyes that pierce to the very depths of the soul. One is from the West Country, Land of King Arthur - and she is even a female ! (imagine that !) , one is a Scottish Loch Ness monster, another made his fortune making people speak words of evil on mobile phones, one is Greek and wears glasses (!!!) and the other is, oh dear dare I write it......a Mu**im !!!!!!!!!!!
Please find where in the Holy Scriptures the Word of God tells us how to deal with these spawn of Satan.

It is night time here and the voice of Satan has come to me whispering in my ear with words of purring silk that you act for God.
Now that you have told me how Satan lies all the time, I realise he is lying when he says you are a man of God.
Ah, Lucifer moves in mysterious ways to behold.
Here in this country there is a TV programme called, "Dragon's Den". Having escaped from the lion's den, how do you think you would do in there? If you asked them for investment in your money making schemes to rob the poor, gullible and misguided, what would they do?
They are strange dragons with narrow eyes that pierce to the very depths of the soul. One is from the West Country, Land of King Arthur - and she is even a female ! (imagine that !) , one is a Scottish Loch Ness monster, another made his fortune making people speak words of evil on mobile phones, one is Greek and wears glasses (!!!) and the other is, oh dear dare I write it......a Mu**im !!!!!!!!!!!
Please find where in the Holy Scriptures the Word of God tells us how to deal with these spawn of Satan.

Which country are you from Richard.

Wait a minute, but you said you are athiest, how come you are now believing in Lucifer?
So you are not athiest but a liar. How can people be trusting you with their money?
I don't need their money, I just set them free of your lies. and let them see Light.

Forget about those dragons you are dreaming of, it is all in your mind because the stock markets have been doing badly of recent. I know your method is not working
that is why you having are those dreams.

"Wait a minute, but you said you are athiest, how come you are now believing in Lucifer?"

An atheist doesn't believe in God.
You are now implying that Lucifer is (a) God !

I don't "believe" in Lucifer. Just because the guy comes and chats to me every night doesn't mean I "believe" in him. It's the same with Fi Glover on late night radio, I hear her just fine, but what's to "believe" ?

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that 'Christian Traders' is actually an anagram if 'Christ is an retard'. Not perfect English I know, but there are lots of different spellings of words etc. in the bible so maybe it's relevant.

Just saying is all................

fcta'up, you should really give my earlier post some consideration.

You need to develop the courage to look inside yourself. The voice you hear is not God, but your subconscious trying to get out.

Now, have you done your homework yet? I gave you very clear instructions on how to educate yourself as regards linear regression, and how standard errors are calculated.

Report back to me when you are a little less ignorant.

One for you take this w/end:

How do you circumcise a priest?

Kick the alter boy in the back of the head.

Here's an example of the self righteous: http://freethinker.co.uk/2009/06/12...-boy-anatomy-lessons’-said-paedophile-priest/

The altar boy joke ! How apt in todays climate of unmasking double standards:)

I am planning on compiling all the main views from this thread as "views of Anti-Christs on stock and other financial markets" to be available as summary of what has been said on this thread.

I will call the compilation : "Views of Anti-Christs on Stock Markets"
Each important view featured will have answers direct from the Bible.

Let me have your main views
thks

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that 'Christian Traders' is actually an anagram if 'Christ is an retard'. Not perfect English I know, but there are lots of different spellings of words etc. in the bible so maybe it's relevant.

Just saying is all................

An old post I know, but just saw it and very funny it is...:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.